Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One More ½ & ½ Race Hustler

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default One More ½ & ½ Race Hustler

Check the number of mixed race bureaucrats in positions of influence in the federal government, as well as in the Obama administration. The Chicago sewer rat himself was ½ & ½ as were many of the people he hired. Why is that important? ANSWER: It is important when you know how Democrats across the board conspire to advance non-existent racism.

Black Americans make up approximately 13 percent of the population whenever race hustlers scream equality. More than any other group, black Americans should be asking how many ½ & ½ Americans hold jobs on every level of government —— federal, state, and local. I am willing to bet that half-black-half-white Americans hold an excessive number of government jobs as well tax dollar jobs in the education industry.

Pigmentation is the reason this guy’s decision to torpedo General Flynn was no surprise to me:

May 16, 2020
    Flynn Judge Ignores Supreme Court and the Constitution
    By Daniel John Sobieski

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...stitution.html

Sullivan was smart enough know that sending a distress signal to another ½ & ½ would not sit well in the court of public opinion. Sullivan needed help bailing out his sinking boat; so he sent an S.O.S. to a reliable white liberal Democrat:

Gowdy told Smith that while there is no question judges have the power to control their courtroom, the move by Sullivan is unprecedented.

"[And,] I have never seen anything like what Judge Sullivan is doing. [NOR HAS ANYONE ELSE] And, if you’re going to pick someone to look into it, don’t pick someone who [has] already made up his mind that Bill Barr made a mistake," he said, pointing to an op-ed Gleeson co-authored in The Washington Post this week, urging Sullivan to scrutinize the DOJ's motion.

"I mean, you talk about bias. You talk about prejudice. The person he’s picked has already expressed an opinion on the outcome of this case," Gowdy exclaimed. "Never in 20 years have I seen a judge do something like this."

Published 2 days ago
    Trey Gowdy shocked at Flynn case: 'Never seen anything like this' in my legal career
    By Julia Musto

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/media-...biased-actions

NOTE: All-Black African countries violently oppose non-blacks. As far as I know, every country in Africa is governed by blacks. I will reserve judgement on their governing abilities until after I learn how Africa’s countries treat their ½ & ½ citizens. Until I am proved wrong I am sticking with ‘Black-black Africans will never allow ½ & ½ Africans lay a finger on the levers of political power.’

Finally, Democrats love to play to the non-existent racism card. Name a topic, or cite a news story, and the invented crime of racism is the problem. That is why I deserve a big attaboy for throwing their number one talking point back in their faces.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following User Groans At Flanders For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (06-01-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Pigmentation is the reason this guy’s decision to torpedo General Flynn was no surprise to me:
    Judge Sullivan is doing everything he can do to save ½ & ½ Obama’s tattered legacy:

Obamagate Won’t Go Away
    by George Neumayr
    May 28, 2020, 4:24 PM

https://spectator.org/obamagate-mich...atius-brennan/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I read this article correctly, half of the participants were all white, while the other half were all black:

Local Philly Residents – Black and White – Stand Guard Over Target Store – Chant “Four More Years” and “USA! USA!” (VIDEO)
    By Joe Hoft
    Published June 1, 2020 at 7:00am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-left-rioters/

I wonder how many, if any, were ½ & ½ like Judge Sullivan:

Black Americans make up approximately 13 percent of the population whenever race hustlers scream equality. More than any other group, black Americans should be asking how many ½ & ½ Americans hold jobs on every level of government —— federal, state, and local. I am willing to bet that half-black-half-white Americans hold an excessive number of government jobs as well tax dollar jobs in the education industry.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Check the number of mixed race bureaucrats in positions of influence in the federal government, as well as in the Obama administration. The Chicago sewer rat himself was ½ & ½ as were many of the people he hired. Why is that important? ANSWER: It is important when you know how Democrats across the board conspire to advance non-existent racism.
    "We continue to open our arms and invite all our brothers and sisters home. Ghana is your home. Africa is your home. We have our arms wide open ready to welcome you home.

"Please take advantage, come home, build a life in Ghana. You do not have to stay where you are not wanted forever, you have a choice and Africa is waiting for you," Oteng Gyasi added after a wreath-laying ceremony last Friday.

Ghana Minister Invites African-Americans to Re-settle in Africa If They Feel Unwanted in the U.S.
    By Brendan Cole
    On 6/10/20 at 9:26 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/ghana-accra...3ZY2Nqj7XR33VQ

Black Americans returning to Africa en masse is the last thing ½ & ½ Americans want, not to mention black race hustlers, white liberals, do-gooder freaks, and the U.N.’s global government crowd. Their self-worth falls apart should an exodus take place.

Finally, ‘We’s all God’s chillun.’ is still valid when the races live on separate continents. In time, individuals of different races will come together naturally as God intended without government priests trying to bring it about by force.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Judge Sullivan is doing everything he can do to save ½ & ½ Obama’s tattered legacy:
    Yesterday brought some qualified, great news. As my colleague Bonchie wrote, a three-judge panel of the DC Circuit Court ordered Judge Emmet Sullivan to dismiss the charges against Lieutenant General (Retired) Mike Flynn.
    XXXXX

The reason I wrote “qualified great news,” is that it could very well happen that the the DC Circuit decides to hear the issue en banc (the legal eagles tell me that’s legalese for, “all the judges on the court hearing the issue”). At this time the DC circuit consists of 11 Democrat appointed judges, with only 4 appointed by Republicans (yet another reason to vote Trump in November). My colleague Shipwrecked Crew, one of our resident legal geniuses, has several great pieces out on how this could play out. Here are two of them.

Opinion: DC Circuit Did NOT Boost American Confidence In Our Justice System Yesterday
    Posted at 5:30 am on June 25, 2020
    by Mike Ford

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/20...tem-yesterday/

Ol’ ½ & ½ ain’t finished yet.

“. . . DC circuit consists of 11 Democrat appointed judges . . ."

So how many out of the eleven are:

No matter. The morning line says at least 6 out of 11 will torpedo General Flynn.

Incidentally, Chief Justice Roberts said: “We don't work as Democrats or Republicans.”. So I would like to know which side Obamacare Roberts is betting on?

More importantly, General Flynn is a cooked goose should the Circuit Court Decision get to the Supreme Court.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

This is the weirdest OP I've seen in a while.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sullivan will appeal en banc, and if that fails, will appeal to his old friend Chief Justice Roberts at SCOTUS.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-25-2020)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here comes another one:

“This ballot is how we restore the soul of our nation,” Steele stated in a Lincoln Project ad promoting Biden’s candidacy. He suggested Americans have a clear choice between “electing a good man, Joe Biden, and a trailblazer, [California Sen.] Kamala Harris and ensure an orderly transfer of power, or plunge our country into chaos. America or Trump? I choose America.”

Former RNC Chairman Michael Steele: Election Is Choice Between ‘America Or Trump’
    David Krayden
    October 20, 2020 4:21 PM ET

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/20/f...ica-joe-biden/

Steele is suddenly in the business of saving souls: “This ballot is how we restore the soul of our nation,”

just consider how serious it is when you remember the millions of organized religion’s freaks that have been saving souls for thousands of years.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...78#post3978878

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Finally, Democrats love to play to the non-existent racism card. Name a topic, or cite a news story, and the invented crime of racism is the problem. That is why I deserve a big attaboy for throwing their number one talking point back in their faces.
    Regardless of your opinions or your skill at expressing them articulately and convincingly, my experience is that anybody who claims he deserves "a big attaboy" probably doesn't.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-07-2020)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Regardless of your opinions or your skill at expressing them articulately and convincingly,
    To Bubba: I will put up my opinions —— spliced with facts —— against “. . . convincingly . . .” liberal talking points spliced with lies and misdirection every time.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,747 Times in 33,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Regardless of your opinions or your skill at expressing them articulately and convincingly, my experience is that anybody who claims he deserves "a big attaboy" probably doesn't.
    And you’d be right

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,572 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

.....Finally, Democrats love to play to the non-existent racism card. Name a topic, or cite a news story, and the invented crime of racism is the problem. That is why I deserve a big attaboy for throwing their number one talking point back in their faces.
    Legion celebrates his imaginary attaboys by masturbating with his socks. How do you do it?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Chicago sewer rat himself was ½ & ½ as were many of the people he hired. Why is that important? ANSWER: It is important when you know how Democrats across the board conspire to advance non-existent racism.
    Obama was not elected because he is black —— he was elected because he is ½ & ½. He never would have been elected if he was as black as his wife.

Because the lying sack of shit’s mother was white he got away with campaigning as a spiritual leader. This little freak is Obama’s handiwork:

Jimmy Galligan, Moral Monster
    December 26, 2020| 9:24 pm
    Rod Dreher

https://www.theamericanconservative....m-mimi-stokes/

I am convinced that Obama is the role model for every little ½ & ½ freak. Every one of them believes they are morally superior because they are mixed race. The false edge put in their heads by the worst piece of scum that ever sat in the Oval Office will destroy this country with non-existent racism. Not a one of them believes they have the political skills it takes to govern a free people —— every one of them believes they can only survive by preaching from a pulpit, or from a judicial bench like Judge Sullivan.

God help this country if every freak like this guy is ever elected to Congress so they can legislate love:

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,035 Times in 13,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

There is no “skill” there, it isn’t even sophomoric, all “RT” does is copy and paste cherry picked selections off of overtly partisan sites and string them together in long boring threads, none of which he can exchange on nor defend beyond adding additional copy and pastes

Waste of time