Thread: Do you support Israel ??

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    rogue anti freedom components of the western world have enabled their rise. we can just stop doing that.

globalization is not inevitable. that's just propaganda.

stop being stupid, bill, it makes you look stupid.
    Because someone does not agree w/ you does not make them stupid........ Saying it makes you look stupid, & bro, you don't need no more help.......

Sure we can stop..... Only reason Europe is is because of us.........

IMHO the USA needs to focus elsewhere, quickly......... Those good folks in the Middle East have been @ this a lot longer that we have, let them work it out....

In their time, their way, their money.............

We wasted trillions there already while the CCP creeped up to challenge the USA........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Because someone does not agree w/ you does not make them stupid........ Saying it makes you look stupid, & bro, you don't need no more help.......

Sure we can stop..... Only reason Europe is is because of us.........

IMHO the USA needs to focus elsewhere, quickly......... Those good folks in the Middle East have been @ this a lot longer that we have, let them work it out....

In their time, their way, their money.............

We wasted trillions there already while the CCP creeped up to challenge the USA........
    stop enabling chinese mercantilism.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    'Might' ultimately suits only a very few fat, rich scum, and them not all that well. The majority of humans have always preferred justice, and they always will prefer it. Look at the near-universal reaction to your latest racist murders and ask how people feel about the might of your SS.
    My friend I admire your idealism, but on this I am much more pragmatic & brutally pessimistic.......

It was never about what they preferred, but rather dealing w/ what they get....... Sadly just as Thucydides laid it out about 2,500 years ago..

Not sure what you are implying w/ "my SS".............. Would you like to clear it up??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Coming into this a bit late, but to the original question: "Do I support Israel?"

The direct answer is I don't have a dog in that fight so I really don't care. If that's a "no" then that's the answer.

My view on Israel and their neighbors is, Let them fight. Let them fight until they have had all they can stand and won't fight any more. If that means one or the other side is wiped out, so be it. If that means one side conquerors and subjugates the other so be it.

Yes, the likely outcome is Israel wipes the floor with their neighbors and their neighbors all cease to exist as nations and possibly even peoples. At least the fighting there is at an end. Right now, it's an endless war between Israel and for the most part what amounts to a bunch of street gangs posing as government bodies like say, Hamas. The gangster side of this (eg., the Palestinians, etc.) aren't going to win. They lack both the political solidarity, competence, and coherence to do so.
    Israel is unwilling to simply overrun the bunch and rightly so as it would create a bigger internal problem for them dealing with the now subject territories full of criminal thugs, gangsters, and tribal miscreants just as the British before them had to deal with.

5. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Coming into this a bit late, but to the original question: "Do I support Israel?"

The direct answer is I don't have a dog in that fight so I really don't care. If that's a "no" then that's the answer.

My view on Israel and their neighbors is, Let them fight. Let them fight until they have had all they can stand and won't fight any more. If that means one or the other side is wiped out, so be it. If that means one side conquerors and subjugates the other so be it.

Yes, the likely outcome is Israel wipes the floor with their neighbors and their neighbors all cease to exist as nations and possibly even peoples. At least the fighting there is at an end. Right now, it's an endless war between Israel and for the most part what amounts to a bunch of street gangs posing as government bodies like say, Hamas. The gangster side of this (eg., the Palestinians, etc.) aren't going to win. They lack both the political solidarity, competence, and coherence to do so.
    Israel is unwilling to simply overrun the bunch and rightly so as it would create a bigger internal problem for them dealing with the now subject territories full of criminal thugs, gangsters, and tribal miscreants just as the British before them had to deal with.
    yeah. slow genocide is best. motherfucker.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

6. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yeah. slow genocide is best. motherfucker.
    Well, that's what we have going on right now for all intents. Both sides are in an endless low grade war, mostly because the Palestinians can't get their collective act together. Of course, the same sort of religious and tribal warfare is dividing Lebanon too.

My view is hard but fair. Let's get this over with. Why subject endless future generations to this fighting? Be done with it now.

7. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, that's what we have going on right now for all intents. Both sides are in an endless low grade war, mostly because the Palestinians can't get their collective act together. Of course, the same sort of religious and tribal warfare is dividing Lebanon too.

My view is hard but fair. Let's get this over with. Why subject endless future generations to this fighting? Be done with it now.
    that's not right. genocide the Palestinians ? not right.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

8. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Would you feel the same if the roles were reversed??

9. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It doesn't have to be genocide. Israel in a no-holds-barred war (eg., let them fight) could just overrun the Palestinian territories and subjugate the population. Of course, we've been there with this and that didn't work because the Palestinians continued to fight each other and the Israelis just as they do today. Egypt has had enough of them too. They have a closed border with Gaza because of the problems Palestinians cause. Jordan forced their Palestinian population out because under Yasser Arafat they tried to overthrow the monarchy and take control of the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

So, the other Arab states have no love for them either. Palestine has created the problem they now have by at least 90% of the blame.

Truly the only way to get peace there is for the Arab states and Palestine to accept the presence of Israel but that's not happening anytime soon...

10. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It doesn't have to be genocide. Israel in a no-holds-barred war (eg., let them fight) could just overrun the Palestinian territories and subjugate the population. Of course, we've been there with this and that didn't work because the Palestinians continued to fight each other and the Israelis just as they do today. Egypt has had enough of them too. They have a closed border with Gaza because of the problems Palestinians cause. Jordan forced their Palestinian population out because under Yasser Arafat they tried to overthrow the monarchy and take control of the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

So, the other Arab states have no love for them either. Palestine has created the problem they now have by at least 90% of the blame.

Truly the only way to get peace there is for the Arab states and Palestine to accept the presence of Israel but that's not happening anytime soon...
    Have you considered others participating??

Islam has their own nukes............. In probably one of the more unstable countries on the planet............

11. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 11 Posts

Israel has good relations with Egyptian and Saudi king

12. #372 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Palestinians must leave for Jordan

13. #373 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WB is historical Jewish land

14. #374 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    My friend I admire your idealism, but on this I am much more pragmatic & brutally pessimistic.......

It was never about what they preferred, but rather dealing w/ what they get....... Sadly just as Thucydides laid it out about 2,500 years ago..

Not sure what you are implying w/ "my SS".............. Would you like to clear it up??
    Your racist police, obviously, at their policy of murder. The great point to remember, I think, is that all these boss-men and empires inevitably go down the shitter, and eventually the mugs will realise you don't need yet another, learn to do without. I don't think I've ever been called an idealist before. Interesting!

15. #375 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you zionists are quite repulsive.

Trump Wins,
    by definition