Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: One People, One State, One Purpose

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default One People, One State, One Purpose

Greetings everyone, it is with great honor and humility that I reach out to you today and ask for just a moment of your time. As you all know, we are facing the greatest economic crisis in history and it has become evidently clear that our governments do not have even the slightest idea of what to do. Now, there are many things which can be attributed to the present state of affairs, but there is no denying that poor leadership and corruption played a central role in all of it. National leaders need to take immediate action and work together to overcome this crisis, but unfortunately they are neither willing nor capable of doing so. The harsh reality is that global stability is deteriorating at an alarming rate and we are heading towards a complete economic collapse. So what are national leaders around the world doing to prevent this from happening? Unfortunately, our so-called leaders are doing absolutely nothing except blaming one another for a crisis they are all guilty of creating. The fact is that this crisis was deliberately created by them or at the very least made worse by their sheer incompetence. It is no secret that our governments are made up very largely of politicians who are either corrupt or incompetent. The only real mystery is how they have been able to hide their criminal activities from us for so long. But if this crisis has revealed anything about them it is just how quickly they will resort to lying and false accusations in order to cover up their mistakes. And what better way for a politician to evade personal responsibility than by diverting the public’s attention away from themselves? The unfortunate truth is that we have become tolerant of corruption and have forgotten that it is our constitutional right to not only remove criminals from office but, if necessary, create an entirely new government. The Declaration of Independence states “that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government.” We need a new government now more than ever which is why I invite you to read Sovereignty for free. Sovereigntism is a doctrine that aims to unite all people together, regardless of their nationality, to create a single State with a global government. I believe, as do my fellow Sovereigntists, that only by working together will we be able to save true democracy from corruption and ultimately prevent the impending economic collapse. There is still time for us to set things right, but only if we take action here and now. For Sovereignty!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

how would this nwo be different from the nwo the elites want?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereigntist View Post
    Greetings everyone, it is with great honor and humility that I reach out to you today and ask for just a moment of your time. As you all know, we are facing the greatest economic crisis in history and it has become evidently clear that our governments do not have even the slightest idea of what to do. Now, there are many things which can be attributed to the present state of affairs, but there is no denying that poor leadership and corruption played a central role in all of it. National leaders need to take immediate action and work together to overcome this crisis, but unfortunately they are neither willing nor capable of doing so. The harsh reality is that global stability is deteriorating at an alarming rate and we are heading towards a complete economic collapse. So what are national leaders around the world doing to prevent this from happening? Unfortunately, our so-called leaders are doing absolutely nothing except blaming one another for a crisis they are all guilty of creating. The fact is that this crisis was deliberately created by them or at the very least made worse by their sheer incompetence. It is no secret that our governments are made up very largely of politicians who are either corrupt or incompetent. The only real mystery is how they have been able to hide their criminal activities from us for so long. But if this crisis has revealed anything about them it is just how quickly they will resort to lying and false accusations in order to cover up their mistakes. And what better way for a politician to evade personal responsibility than by diverting the public’s attention away from themselves? The unfortunate truth is that we have become tolerant of corruption and have forgotten that it is our constitutional right to not only remove criminals from office but, if necessary, create an entirely new government. The Declaration of Independence states “that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government.” We need a new government now more than ever which is why I invite you to read Sovereignty for free. Sovereigntism is a doctrine that aims to unite all people together, regardless of their nationality, to create a single State with a global government. I believe, as do my fellow Sovereigntists, that only by working together will we be able to save true democracy from corruption and ultimately prevent the impending economic collapse. There is still time for us to set things right, but only if we take action here and now. For Sovereignty!
    Single state with a global government? Um, yeah, no thanks.
    Every life matters

4. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-22-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

We need a NWO lead by the only one qualified!
    Mason!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Jack (05-16-2020), ThatOwlWoman (05-16-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Without going into too much detail, I do not consider Sovereignty to be a "new world order" because it is not trying to take over the world or force its beliefs on people. Sovereignty just wants to expose the corruption within today’s governments and to provide a solution for eliminating it. We can all agree that no government is perfect and they never will be, but there is always room for improvement. And I personally believe that the only way we can improve our government is by removing every lazy, corrupt, and incompetent politician from office.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Without going into too much detail, I do not consider Sovereignty to be a "new world order" because it is not trying to take over the world or force its beliefs on people. Sovereignty just wants to expose the corruption within today’s governments and to provide a solution for eliminating it. We can all agree that no government is perfect and they never will be, but there is always room for improvement. And I personally believe that the only way we can improve our government is by removing every lazy, corrupt, and incompetent politician from office.
    That's why we need Mason's NWO!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I heard that anyone who wants a global government is gay.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Will the Ownership Class still be in charge, or do we have to include the Worked Drones?

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Will the Ownership Class still be in charge, or do we have to include the Worked Drones?
    Mason will be in charge!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mason? View Post
    Mason will be in charge!
    Oh, good. I was hoping for someone smart, compassionate, and understanding.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

If today's human leaders are corrupt and incompetent what suddenly makes the one-world government leaders less corrupt and more competent?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-22-2020)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, good. I was hoping for someone smart, compassionate, and understanding.
    Plus he's a Marxist!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Plus he's a Marxist!
    Mason has shown great Leadership in bringing the Amazonerds out of the Desert and into the JPP PromiseLand.
    Mason has successfully slaughtered the Evil Forces of Teflon Don, USF, Legina, and the other Serpents from Hell.
    Single-handedly getting on every Thread Ban List that Red Team has conceived.
    Mason is the only one that can get us through the 'Dark Future' that lays before us.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Mason has shown great Leadership in bringing the Amazonerds out of the Desert and into the JPP PromiseLand.
    Mason has successfully slaughtered the Evil Forces of Teflon Don, USF, Legina, and the other Serpents from Hell.
    Single-handedly getting on every Thread Ban List that Red Team has conceived.
    Mason is the only one that can get us through the 'Dark Future' that lays before us.
    (Voice of Elvis)Thank You,thank you very much!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

(Voice of Elvis)Thank You,thank you very much!
    When 'Sovereignist' issues Coins of the Realm ... they will read: "In Mason We Trust".