Thread: The Positive side of COVID-19

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    Whose the 3rd generation? Birth rates are dropping like a stone already. I imagine next year will see a 40% decline.
    Millennial generation can't get it up
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    So, you don't know a damn thing about N95 masks. OK. I thought as much.
    Apparently......I know more than you because I choose to stay well informed by actually paying attention to THOSE WHO know: Dr. FAUCI details the fact that NO MASK can stop the Coronavirus such as SARS 1 or SARS 2. A mask is used by physicians to stop spreading their own possible BACTERIAL pathogens to their SICK PATIENTS. Masks "might make you fell better.....but NO MASK is completely effective against microscopic pathogens such as COVID 19

Now go parrot and paste some spin and enlighten us that THINGS HAVE CHANGED since the deep state player FAUCI said masks are not required because they don't work. You will suggest that the entire presentation was taken out of context (which it was not, it was in real time when he stated IN THE "MIDDLE" of an outbreak). The size of the BUG has not changed regardless of how many more people might or might not be sick....the only thing that has changed since FAUCI made this advise in APRIL.....the left wanted as many people infected as possible (they threw the sick and elderly under the bus....knowing they were the one's that would be hit hardest by this bug...….JUST LIKE THE FLU BUG)…..its never been about protecting the people its been about regaining left wing power for these evil people...….with this PANDEMIC errrrrrrrrr DEM-PANIC. FAUCI and the one world order evil people...…..did not want people being protected from this virus until it was large enough to label it a PANDEMIC. Facts never change....propaganda does. If masks were useless in April......they are just as useless in May.

Just look to the number of OLD FOLK that CUOMO killed to drive the numbers up in order to get more power and money...….now compare that with a state like Fla. with a larger population.....with a leader that actually protected the ELDERLY instead of giving them a death sentence.

YOUR PROBLEM? The same as with all left wing Marxist mocking birds...…...FACTS in evidence always defeats PROPAGANDA.

Compare the factual data evidences from 2 opposing leaders. Compare the effectiveness from Cuomo with the effectiveness from a leader like the Governor of Fla. Cuomo killed 10s of thousands.....unnecessarily...…..while DESANTIS saved 10s of thousands with the proper leadership. 22 Million population in Fla. 19.5 NY total population. Fla. number of coronavirus deaths...less than 2144. NY number of coronavirus deaths to date......28,000.

Here is the kicker: The number of elderly living in NY compared to the number of elderly living in Fla. NY 3.2 million citizens over the age of 65. Fla. 4.3 million citizens over the age of 65......yet NY's death toll makes Fla. total death toll look like a BB rolling down an interstate highway. The real question here.....why did Cuomo gather up all the elderly that were already sick with the bug and place them with the very people that are most likely to die from the bug...…….people over 65?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2NJozQYF5g
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-21-2020 at 05:08 PM.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Apparently......I know more than you because I choose to stay well informed by actually paying attention to THOSE WHO know: Dr. FAUCI details the fact that NO MASK can stop the Coronavirus such as SARS 1 or SARS 2. A mask is used by physicians to stop spreading their own possible BACTERIAL pathogens to their SICK PATIENTS. Masks "might make you fell better.....but NO MASK is completely effective against microscopic pathogens such as COVID 19
    You should really be embarrassed but I'm sure you won't be because you believe what you write. Masks are used by physicians to protect patients but to also protect themselves in the case of communicable diseases. Medical workers also wash their hands to protect patients but also to protect themselves. If you bothered to comprehend what Fauci said, he is talking about masks other than N95 and those masks not being used properly because of facial touching. Even with wearing the mask properly, there is a reason it has the 95 designation.

YOUR PROBLEM? The same as with all left wing Marxist mocking birds...…...FACTS in evidence always defeats PROPAGANDA.
    That would seem to be your problem. Correlation does not equal causation. Nor do current conditions today mean they will be the same tomorrow. NY is past it's peak. Fl hasn't hit it yet. Fl also seems to be hiding deaths by not counting deaths among the elderly that winter in Florida when they decided to only include Florida residents in the totals. Time will tell with Florida. We can hope you are right but unfortunately wishful thinking doesn't stop a virus. Masks are more effective.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

My latest fear of this virus, is I expect to hear that the damn thing can be spread by mosquitoes or fleas or something and passed on to dogs.

We are all doomed if that becomes the case!

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    You should really be embarrassed but I'm sure you won't be because you believe what you write. Masks are used by physicians to protect patients but to also protect themselves in the case of communicable diseases. Medical workers also wash their hands to protect patients but also to protect themselves. If you bothered to comprehend what Fauci said, he is talking about masks other than N95 and those masks not being used properly because of facial touching. Even with wearing the mask properly, there is a reason it has the 95 designation.

That would seem to be your problem. Correlation does not equal causation. Nor do current conditions today mean they will be the same tomorrow. NY is past it's peak. Fl hasn't hit it yet. Fl also seems to be hiding deaths by not counting deaths among the elderly that winter in Florida when they decided to only include Florida residents in the totals. Time will tell with Florida. We can hope you are right but unfortunately wishful thinking doesn't stop a virus. Masks are more effective.
    I present documented testimony from experts...…...like all leftists you respond with ad hominem bullshit "PROPAGANDA". As I said, your problem....the problem that has awakened THE PEOPLE to the tactics of the fascist left? They can't believe what they are seeing or hearing in the face of documented evidences...all the lies are now being exposed. Documented evidences in fact beats the hell out of ad hominem bullshit. Apparently your N95 masks only work when there is a camera present. http://www.nypost.com/2020/05/16/cnn...amera-was-off/

To prove a point in relation to this DEM-PANIC...not pandemic. Document a list of all the dead people that have used the drug "hydroxychloroquine" …..the left and the fake news media claim its a deadly drug. Just document a list of the dead who have died as a side effect of this drug when properly prescribed and used by a physician. Hell...…...the VA prescribes this drug up to 42K times a day....anyone that has been in the military and served overseas has used this drug....the military has been routinely using it for almost 65 years.

Truth: The media and their cohorts (gullible IGNORANT individuals such as you) have done nothing during this supposed pandemic except spread confusion, misinformation, and fear (wearing face masks in front of the camera.....taking them off as soon as they think the camera exposure is gone). Telling everyone that a simple possible cure is DEADLY.....STAY HOME or GO TO PRISON

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...loroquine.html
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-22-2020 at 08:53 AM.