Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, The Anonymous, Legion Fag, evince, zappasguitar, signalmankenneth, Legion Troll's Troll, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, domer76, archives, bhaktajan, Nomad, Micawber, Bigdog, Bill Fishlore, Hesher, crowonapost, floridafan, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Margot, Controlled Opposition, Nose Picker, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, SUPERLIBERAL, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, volsrock, PoliTalker, Guno צְבִי, WarmPotato, Tacomaman, RonH, dUIgRRL, Rat Robbersson, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Wilhelm Zenz, Charoite, StraightFlush, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Doug1943, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, lecarrjan, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Year Zero, OG Yurt, blades, PSD, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Coffiend, Walt, CorruptionFighter, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso, cletemax, Doc Dutch, knifesedge, TexanManWithPlans, Tom Barker, raouljuke2020, olip, BattleofHodow, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Gamewell45, Ron Mars, aurielaugustus, tecoyah, Chan Rasjid, Concart, serenity, Bark, Hawkeye10, TexasGuy147, JoeFromFargo, Opemopem, Matt Dillon, Quasar44, Fortruth100 and eddo617

Thread: So much for the narrative that no burglaries were reported in Satilla Shores

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default So much for the narrative that no burglaries were reported in Satilla Shores

The man charged with murdering the man who assaulted him called cops less than two weeks before the fatal shooting to report a man breaking into a nearby home under construction.

Travis McMichael, 34, called 911 on Feb. 11 to report a break-in at a construction site just two houses away from his home in Brunswick, according to audio obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“We’ve had a string of burglaries,” McMichael told a dispatcher. “I was leaving the neighborhood and I just caught a guy running into a house being built — two houses down from me. When I turned around, he took off running into the house.”

McMichael identified the suspect as a black male wearing a red shirt and white shorts.

“It’s vacant right now,” McMichael said of the house owned by neighbor Larry English. “He is in the house.”

McMichael said he was across the street while relaying what he saw to a police dispatcher.

“Yeah, it just startled me,” McMichael replied. “When I turned around and saw him and backed up, he reached into his pocket and ran into the house. So I don’t know if he’s armed or not. But he looked like he was acting like he was, so you know, be mindful of that.”

McMichael said he saw the suspect reach into his left pocket before entering English’s home.

“I guess he doesn’t realize we’re here,” McMichael said. “He’s got the damn lights on right now. He’s got a flashlight looking through the house.”

The suspect had just walked through a nearby yard when McMichael spotted him, he said.

“We’ve been having a lot of burglaries and break-ins around here lately,” McMichael said, adding that his pistol was stolen from his truck in January. “I’ve never seen this guy before in the neighborhood.”

Up to four of McMichael’s neighbors were already searching for the suspect. One of them, Diego Perez, said he armed himself before leaving his home to search for the man, as did McMichael’s 64-year-old father, Gregory McMichael, Perez told the newspaper.

Security cameras installed by English in his home notified him when Travis McMichael dialed 911 that evening.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/14/accused-ahmaud-arbery-gunman-called-cops-12-days-before-shooting/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Break-ins reported months before Ahmaud Arbery assaulted Travis McMichaels

Several break-ins occurred in the Brunswick neighborhood where Gregory McMichael told police he believed Ahmaud Arbery was responsible, nearly two months before Arbery, 25, was killed while attacking the man now accused of his murder.

FOX5's Alex Whittler requested a list of all car and home break-ins in Satilla Shores from December 2019 through January of this year.

In all, there are three: December 8, 2019, December 28 and January 1.

On Dec. 8th, a Satilla Shores neighbor reported rifles stolen from their unlocked car.

Police records note the incident on the 28th as a "theft."

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/satilla-shores-break-ins-reported-months-before-ahmaud-arberys-killing

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

So, one break-in in 2020? And no named suspects in that one or the others? And Mr. English said nothing was stolen from his property?

Ergo, no link between these three incidents and Arbery.

#BeBetter, leggiecrite.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    So, one break-in?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

One break-in in 2020, as my post clearly states.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    One break-in in 2020, as my post clearly states.
    In all, there were three in a one-month period: December 8, 2019, December 28 and January 1, as your post disingenuously ignored.