Members banned from this thread: Jarod, midcan5, christiefan915, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, domer76, Jade Dragon, Bourbon, Guno צְבִי, Jack, LV426, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, JPF, Trumpet, Walt, Doc Dutch, BattleofHodow and Concart

Thread: Another great coincidence for you to mull over

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Another great coincidence for you to mull over

On the same day Vice President Biden unmasked General Flynn the call was leaked to the Washington Post.

Isn't that just convenient as all get out?

Has Biden been asked why he would unmask that call while he was on his way out of office? For what purpose?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Serial child groper Stinkfingers Biden’s Rapid Response Director Andrew Bates attacked See-BS journalist Catherine Herridge for publishing declassified records showing who inquired about unmasking the identity of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

Catherine Herridge is a partisan, rightwing hack who is a regular conduit for conservative media manipulation ploys because she agrees to publicize things before contacting the target to ask for comment,” Master Bates ranted in a since-deleted tweet.

During an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, Stinkfingers said “I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden said, calling the topic a “diversion” from the nationwide pandemic.“I was aware that there was—that they asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it, and I don’t think anything else.”

The douments, however, showed Stinkfingers personally requested the unmasking of Flynn on January 12, 2017.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/14/biden-spokesman-attacks-cbs-journalist-calls-her-partisan-rightwing-hack/ the unmasking of Flynn on Jan. 12, 2017.