Thread: Criminal Indictments Are In The Pipeline

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Criminal Indictments Are In The Pipeline

High-ranking Democrats engaged in a three year conspiracy to unmask General Flynn. Now Democrats are conspiring to coverup their crime. Thankfully, John Durham’s investigation has a better than even chance his findings will result in indicting those Democrats that lied to Congress:

U.S. Attorney John Durham is reportedly investigating who was responsible for the criminal leak to Ignatius and others that was used by FBI agents to justify the agency’s illegal ambush interview of Flynn on Jan. 24, 2017.

Samantha Power Claimed She Never Tried To Unmask Michael Flynn, But Records Show She Unmasked Him 7 Times
    May 13, 2020 By Sean Davis

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/13...d-him-7-times/

Americans like James Comey, John Brennan, James Clap, etc. will get their day in a criminal court. Then-President Obama, and his vice president, Joe Biden, can be impeached.

NOTE: American Indians in Hollywood movies never punished mentally ill people. If that is true in real life, Senile Joe Biden is home free.

OBAMA, COMEY, BRENNAN, BIDEN ALL REQUESTED UNMASKING

According to transcripts of her testimony released last week, Power claimed: “Any time a U.S. person or entity's name came to me disclosed or annotated, or where I requested it and it came back, I never discussed it with another member of the human race. ... I have no recollection of making a request related to General Flynn.”

Power added, “I have never leaked classified information. .. I have never leaked names that have come back to me in this highly compartmented process. I have, in fact, never leaked, even unclassified information.”

At the same time, Power acknowledged she had a “significant appetite for intelligence.” Schiff released the transcripts under pressure from Republicans after the intelligence community declassified them.

Samantha Power appears on Flynn unmasking list seven times, despite testifying she had 'no recollection' of doing so
    By Gregg Re
    Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fly...ower-testimony

I know of at least one criminal case that can be settled at a deportation hearing:

NOTE: Samantha Power was born in Ireland. That makes her a prime candidate for deportation.

As you recall, Power was caught using her security clearance as a U.N. ambassador to review private conversations by U.S. citizens. According to official records, she requested the unmasking of these private citizens over 260 times in 2016 (this was an election year). She was brought before the House Intelligence Committee to explain her actions.

Her defense? It wasn't me. Someone else in the Obama White House did this, using her security clearance.

There are two possibilities: that she is telling the truth, in which case someone else in the Obama administration is lying. Or she is lying herself.

June 6, 2018
    Ignoring the Samantha Power bombshell
    By Jay Latimer

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...bombshell.html

I would go so far as to suggest that only third generation Americans can work for the federal government in any capacity. Let parasites who come here get government jobs in their homelands.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...18#post3354618

Finally, Samantha Power is married to this guy:

Just prior to his appointment as President Obama’s so-called regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein wrote a lengthy academic paper suggesting the government should “infiltrate” social network websites, chat rooms and message boards. Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Obama czar proposed government ‘infiltrate’ social network sites
    Sunstein wants agents to 'undermine' talk in chat rooms, message boards
    Published: 01/12/2012 at 10:56 PM
    by Aaron Klein

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-cza...network-sites/

Should Power be deported it is too much to hope Cass Sunstein will go to Ireland with his wife.

Presumably, Samantha Power will cut a deal. Her choice —— Ireland or a federal prison. Logically, she will be required to forfeit her federal benefits if she chooses Ireland.

My point. Both Sunsteins also feed at Harvard’s public trough when they are double-dipping; so it is unlikely Mr. Sunstein will give up his Harvard gig.

p.s. Then-U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Power had her nose surgically attached to another traitor’s rear end:

U.S. Department of State from United States - Secretary Kerry and Ambassador Power Participate in the High-Level Ministerial on Libya at the UN in New York City
    https://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/...nUjNKhHNKx.jpg
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    NOTE: American Indians in Hollywood movies never punished mentally ill people. If that is true in real life, Senile Joe Biden is home free.
    Impeach Senile Joe now —— before he goes completely catatonic and gets the Indian pass:

If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.

There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct.

Nolte: President Joe Biden Will Be Immediately Impeached for 4 Major Scandals
    by John Nolte
    14 May 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ajor-scandals/

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Then-President Obama, and his vice president, Joe Biden, can be impeached.
    p.s. Might well go for a twofer while they are at it:

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 11 Posts

I can hope some of these little “Eichmanns “ go to prison like Adam Schiff and Comey

USA seems to be a lawless nation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quasar44 For This Post:

Flanders (05-16-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Have you conspiracy fans given any thought to what will happen when Trump no longer has the presidency for cover? Here’s one likely sequel:

If Trump Doesn't Win in 2020, SDNY Will 'Be Waiting With Cuffs' When He Leaves Office

"The irony here is that the Trump Organization, which appears to be a massive criminal front, is so small potatoes that if Trump hadn't run for president, SDNY wouldn't care. SDNY cares about stopping terrorists.

"These people are such cartoonish criminals that now SDNY is on it, they're all going down."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...gation-1349868

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

americanthinker?
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.