Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    pessimists always claim to be realists.

reality is vibrations.

what's your frequency?

which wolf do you feed?
    where is understanding real pessimistic. reality is reverberations of beliefs practiced ancestrally with real people choosing to ignore their natural timed apart status.

Freqency is one lifetime per conception occupying space so far.

Don't feed a wolf personality, I earn my time working with the idea everyone is created equally timed apart now without supernatural entities or exterrestrial beings lording over human development now.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    where is understanding real pessimistic. reality is reverberations of beliefs practiced ancestrally with real people choosing to ignore their natural timed apart status.

Freqency is one lifetime per conception occupying space so far.

Don't feed a wolf personality, I earn my time working with the idea everyone is created equally timed apart now without supernatural entities or exterrestrial beings lording over human development now.
    you earn your time?

mine's free. you need a new supplier. a time dealer.

did you ever see "in time" with justin Timberlake? great film.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you earn your time?

mine's free. you need a new supplier. a time dealer.

did you ever see "in time" with justin Timberlake? great film.
    adapt or become extinct isn't free, its personal responsibility to stay balanced with timed apart like everything else outside one's position occupying space now. See. I understand the necessity to compromise with equal displacements here now, and I can go along while not in favor of the methodology the mjority perform. That is why I have a home of my own by human hypothetical standards.

I earned my keep in the social planning of making life easier because it doesn't get any simpler than timed apart now. All those statistical averaging facts are distractions, distortions, systems of denying life is limited to now.

Why every reality is corrupted. How to fix it nobody is willing to do besides myself and that doesn't go well for me and mob rule not tolerating honesty. They only accept honestly believe life is more than timed apart so far.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

adapt or become extinct isn't free, its personal responsibility to stay balanced with timed apart like everything else outside one's position occupying space now. See. I understand the necessity to compromise with equal displacements here now, and I can go along while not in favor of the methodology the mjority perform. That is why I have a home of my own by human hypothetical standards.

I earned my keep in the social planning of making life easier because it doesn't get any simpler than timed apart now. All those statistical averaging facts are distractions, distortions, systems of denying life is limited to now.

Why every reality is corrupted. How to fix it nobody is willing to do besides myself and that doesn't go well for me and mob rule not tolerating honesty. They only accept honestly believe life is more than timed apart so far.
    you're more than your meat. the real you is untouchable. this is why materialist control freaks hate spiritual truth.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-12-2020)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you're more than your meat. the real you is untouchable. this is why materialist control freaks hate spiritual truth.
    Passive aggressives are spiritual psychological players with vocabulary, that isn't more than timed apart while occupying space so far. that is denying the specificity of being live as proportionately here.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar44 View Post
    Thought I sign up
    I personally utterly hate both parties but I am a big Trump supporter . I am mean huge !!
    I am in Las Vegas

Any advise ???
    Learn how to dance like Elvis.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thought I sign up
    I personally utterly hate both parties but I am a big Trump supporter . I am mean huge !!
    I am in Las Vegas

Any advise ???
    Welcome.
    The house ALWAYS wins.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-12-2020)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Passive aggressives are spiritual psychological players with vocabulary, that isn't more than timed apart while occupying space so far. that is denying the specificity of being live as proportionately here.
    so that's why you're not free and I am?

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so that's why you're not free and I am?
    what freedom do you have I don't enjoy myself? Oh you lead those demanding society supply them with necessities to adapt in life as reproductively timed apart now. Its not fair other do it for themselves.

lets create democracy where morality, legality, ethics, controlled what if scenarios typecast lifetimes by geographical area, physical appearances, sides of ideology thinking about what life would become if not limited to reproductions timed apart now as occupying space in plain sight.

Tyranny doesn't give tyrants freedom, just the opposite. Freedom is knowing life's physial limitations and creating time to serve social interests, enjoy the time being alive, and sleep. I existed the average 9 months conceived to birth where in that time my fertilized cell evolved into my personal brain a body developed around by birth able to adapt with life never exceeding the moment here and I was never the same details until I become completely decomposed after dead.

You only abbreviate life to be cradle to grave lets pretend society is more significant than just being another reproduction timed apart so far. How boring.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what freedom do you have I don't enjoy myself? Oh you lead those demanding society supply them with necessities to adapt in life as reproductively timed apart now. Its not fair other do it for themselves.

lets create democracy where morality, legality, ethics, controlled what if scenarios typecast lifetimes by geographical area, physical appearances, sides of ideology thinking about what life would become if not limited to reproductions timed apart now as occupying space in plain sight.

Tyranny doesn't give tyrants freedom, just the opposite. Freedom is knowing life's physial limitations and creating time to serve social interests, enjoy the time being alive, and sleep. I existed the average 9 months conceived to birth where in that time my fertilized cell evolved into my personal brain a body developed around by birth able to adapt with life never exceeding the moment here and I was never the same details until I become completely decomposed after dead.

You only abbreviate life to be cradle to grave lets pretend society is more significant than just being another reproduction timed apart so far. How boring.
    oh, you're free too. good. freedom is a choice.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

oh, you're free too. good. freedom is a choice.
    You're a visionary.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    You're a visionary.
    aw shucks.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thought I sign up
    I am in Las Vegas

Any advise ???
    Get a fucking clue ,Trump don't give a fuck about you,Earl,TD or anyone but Trump!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-13-2020)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thought I sign up
    I am in Las Vegas

Any advise ???
    Those pretty ladies who come up and ask you if you want a date don't really want to go on a date.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Those pretty ladies who come up and ask you if you want a date don't really want to go on a date.
    Depends on your definition of date.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?