Thread: MP Michelle Rempel: "Oil is dead" There Is No Debate, There Is What Fact Proves

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default MP Michelle Rempel: "Oil is dead" There Is No Debate, There Is What Fact Proves

From there as I have been sharing for almost decades, there is ignorance towards fact or recognition of fact.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every single time. beliefs and theories are either verified or falsified by fact. Facts are not argued, again they are either recognized or ignored.

Our problem in modern day is deliberate ignorance, selling ut to a sick and pathetic narrative based upon factually proven foundations of sick and filthy lies and deceptions to serve the greed and selfishness of those I find obvious who seek to conquer and divide Canada along with several other countries simultaneously in modern day while keeping our resources from being distributed so those resources remain in the ground for when these low life scum bags plan to take us over, take it for themselves while they enslave some of the what few remainers survive, of the, by then, long term starving economy.

As for those of you who cling to lies fabricated as truth and belief, you are much of the heart of the problem and the globalist crime organizations best, dumbest, most gullible friend and most effortless tool being used to assist them to continue to divide and conquer with a slew of lies and deceptions.

Facts are what matter which is why liars deliberately ignore facts while instead desperately scrambling to try and make their every transparent lie and deception the issue.

The problem has much to do with appointed, elected and designated officials along with selfish interest groups, main stream media, as well the globalist crime organization because they all follow religious example of deliberately ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief while trying to force such rubbish on anyone / everyone else. Lies lead to war and divide.

When you support religious garbage (any and every religion) and someone else ignores fact, makes up lies, call those lies their belief, what ground do you have to stand upon when it suddenly comes to recognition of fact when you so eagerly ignore fact yourself when it seems convenient and proof of this fact is that you are religious to begin with and such people you criticize are following your example? All of these groups are sick and they use each other as excuse to get away with it while also criticizing one another. It's sick, pathetic, redundant and self defeating.

If the age of recognition of fact doesn't come soon, the age of this insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions will continue to more and more easily divide and conquer.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TSgt View Post
    If oil is dead, then some alternative enthusiast should have no problem introducing a new energy source that supplants it. After all, big oil was always said to be suppressing new tech.
    They should replace before removing otherwise are deliberately out to sabotage thus cripple our economies I find quite obvious.

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Minister of Truth (05-09-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,113 Times in 12,638 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    From there as I have been sharing for almost decades, there is ignorance towards fact or recognition of fact.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every single time. beliefs and theories are either verified or falsified by fact. Facts are not argued, again they are either recognized or ignored.

Our problem in modern day is deliberate ignorance, selling ut to a sick and pathetic narrative based upon factually proven foundations of sick and filthy lies and deceptions to serve the greed and selfishness of those I find obvious who seek to conquer and divide Canada along with several other countries simultaneously in modern day while keeping our resources from being distributed so those resources remain in the ground for when these low life scum bags plan to take us over, take it for themselves while they enslave some of the what few remainers survive, of the, by then, long term starving economy.

As for those of you who cling to lies fabricated as truth and belief, you are much of the heart of the problem and the globalist crime organizations best, dumbest, most gullible friend and most effortless tool being used to assist them to continue to divide and conquer with a slew of lies and deceptions.

Facts are what matter which is why liars deliberately ignore facts while instead desperately scrambling to try and make their every transparent lie and deception the issue.

The problem has much to do with appointed, elected and designated officials along with selfish interest groups, main stream media, as well the globalist crime organization because they all follow religious example of deliberately ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief while trying to force such rubbish on anyone / everyone else. Lies lead to war and divide.

When you support religious garbage (any and every religion) and someone else ignores fact, makes up lies, call those lies their belief, what ground do you have to stand upon when it suddenly comes to recognition of fact when you so eagerly ignore fact yourself when it seems convenient and proof of this fact is that you are religious to begin with and such people you criticize are following your example? All of these groups are sick and they use each other as excuse to get away with it while also criticizing one another. It's sick, pathetic, redundant and self defeating.

If the age of recognition of fact doesn't come soon, the age of this insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions will continue to more and more easily divide and conquer.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Liars and cheats are always with us, the trick is to have a critical mass of the masses smart enough to spot them, and decent enough to put in the work to put the liars and the cheats down.

We have been largely missing that for decades with the MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME Generation failing to measure up.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Liars and cheats are always with us, the trick is to have a critical mass of the masses smart enough to spot them, and decent enough to put in the work to put the liars and the cheats down.

We have been largely missing that for decades with the MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME Generation failing to measure up.
    The trick is to stick with facts on the foundations of especially primary issues to eliminate lies because lies lead to war and divide while educating the masses of recognition of non contestable fact.

I have been spotting them and exposing them on the foundations of primary issues I address for 20 years now and the last 15, I have been banned off of hundreds of sites while sick and filthy lies I expose were further propagated.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The trick is to stick with facts on the foundations of especially primary issues to eliminate lies because lies lead to war and divide while educating the masses of recognition of non contestable fact.

I have been spotting them and exposing them on the foundations of primary issues I address for 20 years now and the last 15, I have been banned off of hundreds of sites while sick and filthy lies I expose were further propagated.
    The willfully ignorant tend to have emotional breakdowns when educated folks refuse to stop speaking truth. Anyone who endangers the continuation of the fantasy must be cancelled in order to preserve the fantasy.

Until chaos resulting from poor quality work forces the issue.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The willfully ignorant tend to have emotional breakdowns when educated folks refuse to stop speaking truth. Anyone who endangers the continuation of the fantasy must be cancelled in order to preserve the fantasy.

Until chaos resulting from poor quality work forces the issue.
    Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs fact every single time, other than that ...

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs fact every single time, other than that ...

I started noticing in the early 80's at the age of 20ish that far too many were willing to apply the chains to themselves in return for empty promises of "SAFETY!"

Granted I was disappointed in the quality of my peers before that.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I started noticing in the early 80's at the age of 20ish that far too many were willing to apply the chains to themselves in return for empty promises of "SAFETY!"

Granted I was disappointed in the quality of my peers before that.
    I suspect you might really appreciate this

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...petch+marriage

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I suspect you might really appreciate this

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...petch+marriage
    I did not read all(or any) of that, sorry, I cant be bothered with such long wind.

I will say that my entire life Marriage has not been supported, and I never could figure it out why this was, till I saw that the Regressive Left lead by the feminists has been for decades actively working to kill off the family.

I once took this as fake news.

Now I know better.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did not read all(or any) of that, sorry, I cant be bothered with such long wind.

I will say that my entire life Marriage has not been supported, and I never could figure it out why this was, till I saw that the Regressive Left lead by the feminists has been for decades actively working to kill off the family.

I once took this as fake news.

Now I know better.
    That read is a real treat of which I suspect would make you smile many times more than you would expect,

perhaps video is more your thing ... (related topic)

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That read is a real treat of which I suspect would make you smile many times more than you would expect,

perhaps video is more your thing ... (related topic)

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced
    Thanks for the gift, I am a heretic, in 2020 we heretics are hated by almost all....anyone who shows up not hating me is a suspected Friend in my books!

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks for the gift, I am a heretic, in 2020 we heretics are hated by almost all....anyone who shows up not hating me is a suspected Friend in my books!
    Then I recommend you watch this video which is likely a bulls eye for you I suspect.

https://www.brighteon.com/36b271ea-9...a-641d2776bc3a

16. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (05-13-2020)