Thread: Criminal Contempt Of Constitution

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Criminal Contempt Of Constitution

A Dallas hair salon owner who defied a Coronavirus lockdown order will spend seven days in jail, according to a local news report. The salon owner refused to keep her business closed and defied a direct cease and desist order from Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins in April.

“Shelley Luther, a Dallas hair salon owner who opened in violation of the governor’s executive order, sentenced to 7 days in jail for civil / criminal contempt of court and fined $7,000,” CBSDFW reported Andrea Lucia tweeted on Tuesday.

REPORT: Texas Hair Salon Owner Gets Jail Sentence for Violating Coronavirus Lockdown Order
    by Bob Price
    5 May 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...ockdown-order/

Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought it worked like this:

1. Police arrest a person based on evidence.

3. The defendant gets a lawyer.

3. The defendant pleads not guilty before a judge.

4. Defendant demands a jury trial.

5. Defendant gets to question witnesses in court.

6. Jury hands down a verdict.

7. If the accused is found guilty he or she is entitled to numerous appeals.

8. If found not guilty he or she can sue the government and his accusers for false arrest.

I formed my understanding on the:

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

I do not know where judges, elected officials, and bureaucrats got the authority to bypass the VI Amendment —— charge, arrest, and punish anyone for criminal contempt of court. As far as I know, Shelley Luther never got a trial nor any of the VI Amendment protections.

Incidentally, EPA administrators are the worst violators of the Constitution:

The environmental movement is about parasite politics. Every EPA administrator was appointed to promote the United Nations agenda. That tells you what Apple Is up to.

The EPA spends billions of dollars for the sole purpose of hiding its loyalty to the United Nations. Notice that the EPA acquired the authority to settle lawsuits far beyond the original environmental scam —— enforcing the Clean Air Act:

The EPA Stashes BILLIONS In Slush Fund-Like Accounts
    Ethan Barton
    10:40 PM 04/29/2016

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/29/th...like-accounts/

The EPA “enforcing” the Clean Air Act was the first time a bureaucracy told Americans what they must do rather than they must not do. (The Affordable Care Act followed in the EPA’s footsteps.)

Prior to the EPA/Clean Air Act a suspected lawbreaker was arrested and given a day in court. The EPA circumvented the system. The EPA can fine, tax, shutdown, control an individual’s private property and so on. Former EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, actually claimed taxing authority.

Back in early April 2010, Jackson announced that she would tax industries to enforce the Clean Air Act. The question was: Where did a bureaucrat get the authority to tax anyone? Certainly not from the Constitution. No police chief in this country can go to a local business, or an individual, suspected of breaking a law and determine the fine —— then collect it. Yet Jackson did just that. No arrests for breaking the law, no day in court for the accused, just the EPA —— in the person of Lisa P. Jackson —— ordering a private business to pay the tax.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...13#post2774713

And lets not forget my favorite environmental wacko —— former EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy, who started every high level meeting with a chorus of:

Watch then-Senator Jeff Sessions nail her:

SEE VIDEO

Stunning Video: EPA chief says she doesn’t know what the climate models say
    March 4, 2015
    Steve Milloy

https://junkscience.com/2015/03/stun...te-models-say/
    Last edited by Flanders; 05-06-2020 at 04:47 AM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I do not know where judges, elected officials, and bureaucrats got the authority to bypass the VI Amendment —— charge, arrest, and punish anyone for criminal contempt of court. As far as I know, Shelley Luther never got a trial nor any of the VI Amendment protections.

Maybe they got their authority from:

Where is Hitler when snitches need him?

Some people are now concerned that they will face consequences for ‘snitching’ on coronavirus rulebreakers in St Louis County, Missouri.

900 Missouri residents who ‘snitched’ on lockdown rule-breakers fear retaliation after details leaked online
    Gino Spocchia
    2 days ago

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...xTAZ4MBfpa-1pQ

The snitches must have began life ratting out their parents:

Taglines

WE KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH WOMEN WHO ARE NOT FIT TO BE NAZI MOTHERS!

Denial of motherhood...to all who do not conform to the monster-made laws of the land that's forgotten the meaning of love, marriage, home!

SENSATIONAL IS TOO MILD A WORD FOR IT! KINDERGARTEN FOR KILLERS! GESTAPO GRADE

SCHOOL! HANGMAN'S HIGH SCHOOL! COLLEGE OF CRIME!

SHOCK To see how they breed babies for war! SHOCK To see how a new generation of killers is trained!

SHOCK To hear a woman cry "Let me be the mother of a soldier for Hitler! SHOCK To know how they make sure that women will bear the "right kind" of children...or none at all!

ALL BABIES BELONG TO THE STATE! (original print ad - all caps)

Amazing drama based on GREGOR ZIEMER'S book "EDUCATION FOR DEATH"

IT'S ALL TRUE! George Ziemer's best selling novel of a monster race!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034856...ef_=tt_stry_tg
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Flanders has no constitutional right to defy the lawful orders of a judge during a crisis in the constitutional republic of We the People.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Trumpet (05-06-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Contempt of court is decided by a judge. Stop whining.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Trumpet (05-06-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,758 Times in 4,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

[INDENT]A Dallas hair salon owner who defied a Coronavirus lockdown order will spend seven days in jail, according to a local news report. The salon owner refused to keep her business closed and defied a direct cease and desist order from Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins in April.

“Shelley Luther, a Dallas hair salon owner who opened in violation of the governor’s executive order, sentenced to 7 days in jail for civil / criminal contempt of court and fined $7,000,” CBSDFW reported Andrea Lucia tweeted on Tuesday.

8. If found not guilty he or she can sue the government and his accusers for false arrest.

This was not a criminal prosecution but a contempt citation for not following court orders.

The story was corrected to say $500 per day rather than $7,000.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Flanders has no constitutional right to defy the lawful orders of a judge during a crisis in the constitutional republic of We the People.
    To jimmymccready: I rely on the Constitution to protect me, while you rely on government scum turning freedom into a crisis to get what YOU want.

RHETORICAL QUESTION: Do you also want the children?

When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side,’ I calmly say, Your child belongs to us already. . . . What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community. Adolf Hitler

The youth of today is ever the people of tomorrow. For this reason we have set before ourselves the task of inoculating our youth with the spirit of this community of the people at a very early age, at an age when human beings are still unperverted and therefore unspoiled. This Reich stands, and it is building itself up for the future, upon its youth. And this new Reich will give its youth to no one, but will itself take youth and give to youth its own education and its own upbringing. Adolf Hitler

NOTE: Filthy scum teachers in public schools began buying the future with tax dollars. The initial purchase was only a down payment:

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Contempt of court is decided by a judge. Stop whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    This was not a criminal prosecution but a contempt citation for not following court orders.

The story was corrected to say $500 per day rather than $7,000.
    To ConCart & Flash: Stop cluttering up my thread with anti-Constitution double-talk until you can make a case for judges overriding the Constitution. In short: There is no Constitution when judges can give their personal beliefs the weight of law.

More to the point, you and your kind would be screaming ‘DICTATOR’ if judges implementing my beliefs came after you.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

To jimmymccready: I rely on the Constitution to protect me, while you rely on government scum turning freedom into a crisis to get what YOU want.

When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side,’ I calmly say, Your child belongs to us already. . . . What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community. Adolf Hitler

The youth of today is ever the people of tomorrow. For this reason we have set before ourselves the task of inoculating our youth with the spirit of this community of the people at a very early age, at an age when human beings are still unperverted and therefore unspoiled. This Reich stands, and it is building itself up for the future, upon its youth. And this new Reich will give its youth to no one, but will itself take youth and give to youth its own education and its own upbringing. Adolf Hitler

NOTE: Filthy scum teachers in public schools began buying the future with tax dollars. The initial purchase was only a down payment:

To ConCart & Flash: Stop cluttering up my thread with anti-Constitution double-talk until you can make a case for judges overriding the Constitution. In short: There is no Constitution when judges can give their personal beliefs the weight of law.

More to the point, you and your kind would be screaming ‘DICTATOR’ if judges implementing my beliefs came after you.
    They aren't overriding the Constitution. They are exercising their authority under the law. If you think contempt of court is unconstitutional, go into a courtroom, tell the judge to fuck off, and when he throws your ass in jail, file a Federal lawsuit. Until then, stop whining.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-06-2020)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,625 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

A Dallas hair salon owner who defied a Coronavirus lockdown order will spend seven days in jail, according to a local news report. The salon owner refused to keep her business closed and defied a direct cease and desist order from Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins in April.

REPORT: Texas Hair Salon Owner Gets Jail Sentence for Violating Coronavirus Lockdown Order
    by Bob Price
    5 May 2020

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

The environmental movement is about parasite politics. Every EPA administrator was appointed to promote the United Nations agenda. That tells you what Apple Is up to.

The EPA spends billions of dollars for the sole purpose of hiding its loyalty to the United Nations. Notice that the EPA acquired the authority to settle lawsuits far beyond the original environmental scam —— enforcing the Clean Air Act:

Ethan Barton

The EPA “enforcing” the Clean Air Act was the first time a bureaucracy told Americans what they must do rather than they must not do. (The Affordable Care Act followed in the EPA’s footsteps.)

Prior to the EPA/Clean Air Act a suspected lawbreaker was arrested and given a day in court. The EPA circumvented the system. The EPA can fine, tax, shutdown, control an individual’s private property and so on. Former EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, actually claimed taxing authority.

Back in early April 2010, Jackson announced that she would tax industries to enforce the Clean Air Act. The question was: Where did a bureaucrat get the authority to tax anyone? Certainly not from the Constitution. No police chief in this country can go to a local business, or an individual, suspected of breaking a law and determine the fine —— then collect it. Yet Jackson did just that. No arrests for breaking the law, no day in court for the accused, just the EPA —— in the person of Lisa P. Jackson —— ordering a private business to pay the tax.

And lets not forget my favorite environmental wacko —— former EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy, who started every high level meeting with a chorus of:

SEE VIDEO

March 4, 2015
    Steve Milloy

You overlook one little point.
    Amendment XIV. RIGHTS GUARANTEED Section I DUE PROCESS OF LAW Health, Safety, and Morals Safety.

Safety.
    Regulations designed to promote public safety are also well within a state’s authority.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-06-2020)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You overlook one little point.
    To Grumpy: You missed the point.

Amendment XIV. RIGHTS GUARANTEED Section I DUE PROCESS OF LAW Health, Safety, and Morals Safety.

Safety.

Regulations designed to promote public safety are also well within a state’s authority.
    To Grump: Show me the clause where governors, judges, and bureaucrats get the authority to force their political agenda on every American —— which is exactly what they did with the coronavirus.

In your little world, Democrats have the authority to declare the common cold a threat to public safety. In my world the Democrat Party protecting China is treason. That is a real threat to public safety.

Get back to me after the entire scam is finally exposed —— most especially the accurate number of deaths the coronavirus actually killed.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

by Bob Price
    5 May 2020

Amendment VI

Ethan Barton

SEE VIDEO

March 4, 2015
    Steve Milloy

The Trumperoo Constitution= anarchy, and totalitarian dictatorship for the likes of Donald Trump.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To Grumpy: You missed the point.

To Grump: Show me the clause where governors, judges, and bureaucrats get the authority to force their political agenda on every American —— which is exactly what they did with the coronavirus.

In your little world, Democrats have the authority to declare the common cold a threat to public safety. In my world the Democrat Party protecting China is treason. That is a real threat to public safety.

Get back to me after the entire scam is finally exposed —— most especially the accurate number of deaths the coronavirus actually killed.
    The freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution does not I repeat does not give you the right to endanger others. Ignoring the governors orders to protect the citizens of his state from the coronavirus is illegal and is reconized in the Constitution. Like many you think the bill of rights gives you license to do anything, that is incorrect. Think I'm wrong try refusing to show a police officer your drivers license when he stops you for a traffic stop.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-06-2020), Mason Michaels (05-07-2020)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,758 Times in 4,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

You attempted to use constitutional provisions (criminal prosecution) where they do not apply (civil contempt).

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution does not I repeat does not give you the right to endanger others. Ignoring the governors orders to protect the citizens of his state from the coronavirus is illegal and is reconized in the Constitution.
    To Grumpy: Nor does the Constitution give you and your kind the Right to impose your morality on every American that disagrees with you.

Note that I have the Constitution and original intent until you change it:

Article V

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

What do you have except the first pandemic that afflicted mankind —— dirty little moralists telling everyone else how to live?

Like many you think the bill of rights gives you license to do anything, that is incorrect.
    To Grumpy: CONSTITUTIONAL —— not incorrect.

Think I'm wrong try refusing to show a police officer your drivers license when he stops you for a traffic stop.
    To Grumpy: “Show me your papers.” smacks of a police state. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    You attempted to use constitutional provisions (criminal prosecution) where they do not apply (civil contempt).
    To Flash: You and your kind spin so much you must be dizzy all of the time. Shelly Luther was jailed for a crime invented by Democrats.

Incidentally, do you think black judge, Eric Moyé, imposing his filthy black morality on white Shelly Luther would have treated a black woman the same way?

SEE VIDEO

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61548233...#sp=show-clips

UPDATE

Texas AG tells judge to free Dallas woman 'unjustly jailed' for operating hair salon
    By Tyler Olson

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...perating-salon

QUESTION: Who is upholding the Constitution in Texas?

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To Grumpy: Nor does the Constitution give you and your kind the Right to impose your morality on every American that disagrees with you.

Note that I have the Constitution and original intent until you change it:

Article V

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

What do you have except the first pandemic that afflicted mankind —— dirty little moralists telling everyone else how to live?

To Grumpy: CONSTITUTIONAL —— not incorrect.

To Grumpy: “Show me your papers.” smacks of a police state. Think about it.

To Flash: You and your kind spin so much you must be dizzy all of the time. Shelly Luther was jailed for a crime invented by Democrats.

Incidentally, do you think black judge, Eric Moyé, imposing his filthy black morality on white Shelly Luther would have treated a black woman the same way?

SEE VIDEO

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61548233...#sp=show-clips

UPDATE

Texas AG tells judge to free Dallas woman 'unjustly jailed' for operating hair salon
    By Tyler Olson

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...perating-salon

QUESTION: Who is upholding the Constitution in Texas?
    You go on believing that horseshit. I see bars in your future.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

by Bob Price
    5 May 2020

Amendment VI

Ethan Barton

SEE VIDEO

March 4, 2015
    Steve Milloy

Attempted murder
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?