Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do liberals hate disabled people?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs down Why do liberals hate disabled people?

Take a look at this little gem from our resident cunt, Darla:

"Bush can still walk without needing to furiously pump his little arms to propel himself forward." (Said in response to the quest of how McCain differs from Bush)

John McCain endured HELL ON EARTH for his country, and bears the scars to prove it.

"Asshole" is too nice a word to describe those who make fun of his injuries. Frankly, they are nothing less than worthless, putrid, lying sacks of shit. Fuck 'em!

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder, and no different from Naziism.

Just like Hitler, you'll use disabled people, gays, and other "outcasts" to establish yourselves - but as soon as you think you're hot shit, you will turn on those same people like a pack of wolves.
    Last edited by Cancel11; 09-13-2008 at 01:00 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Darla pretends likes she's the shit, but she's really just a two-dollar whore.

There is NOTHING classy about that bitch.

Hey, guess what Darla? You are a CUNT.

There, I am exercising my "free speech." I hope you like it, bitch.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because they're funny looking and different.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Honestly, you dumb conservatives, this is like if I made a random "Your mom" joke to grind and he spouted off 'ZOMG MY MOM DIED YOU FUCKER I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU SATAN YOU'.

You rightwingers seriously lose touch with reality, often.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    Because they're funny looking and different.
    Hey commie, I bet you want to push senior citizens into the tar pits, don't ya?

Funny how liberals CLAIM to be against the death penalty, when in fact the VAST majority of executions in the 20th century were carried about my leftists. Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Fidel, Hitler... all leftists, and together they killed millions of innocent people.

So basically, the innocent people get punished, and the guity get away scott-free. That's the liberal way!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

interesting argument, but lacking certain facts

i am disabled

i have better access to places because of the americans with disabilities act, mostly brought forth by liberals and mostly opposed by conservatives (because it would be too expensive for businesses to implement)
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Hey commie, I bet you want to push senior citizens into the tar pits, don't ya?

Funny how liberals CLAIM to be against the death penalty, when in fact the VAST majority of executions in the 20th century were carried about my leftists. Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Fidel, Hitler... all leftists, and together they killed millions of innocent people.

So basically, the innocent people get punished, and the guity get away scott-free. That's the liberal way!
    Uhmmm.. yeah. What does this have to do with your inane rants?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don,

Even the most abusive husbands are nice to their wives on occasion.

It's appeasement, just as Hitler appeased the homosexuals...right before he killed them.

The fact is, virtually all insensitivity toward disabled people is coming from the left. It is particularly despicable to taunt the injuries of a man who served his country honorably. Don't you agree?

9. #9 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Don,

Even the most abusive husbands are nice to their wives on occasion.

It's appeasement, just as Hitler appeased the homosexuals...right before he killed them.

The fact is, virtually all insensitivity toward disabled people is coming from the left. It is particularly despicable to taunt the injuries of a man who served his country honorably. Don't you agree?
    No, you are the one who has totally misrepresented the information here, Thor.

Darla (one liberal individual) made snide remarks about McCain (one disabled person) and you suddenly claim that all liberals hate all handicapped people.

Talk about blowing something out proportion.

The facts are that you hate Darla. This is all this is about.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

John McCain endured HELL ON EARTH for his country, and bears the scars to prove it.
    He endured hell on earth for the Commander in Chief and has not hesitated to send soldiers of this generation to that same hell.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    No, you are the one who has totally misrepresented the information here, Thor.

Darla (one liberal individual) made snide remarks about McCain (one disabled person) and you suddenly claim that all liberals hate all handicapped people.

Talk about blowing something out proportion.

The facts are that you hate Darla. This is all this is about.
    Solitary,

Yes, I do hate Darla. If she got hit by a bus, I'd be first to stand up and applaud.

That said, I've heard/read COUNTLESS liberals make fun of disabled people. This is hardly a one-time offense. The fact is, the vast majority of that is coming from the left.

It's what I've observed for years - I can reach no other conclusion.

Liberals claim to champion the rights of the weak, but it's a lie.

12. #12 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Solitary,

Yes, I do hate Darla. If she got hit by a bus, I'd be first to stand up and applaud.

That said, I've heard/read COUNTLESS liberals make fun of disabled people. This is hardly a one-time offense. The fact is, the vast majority of that is coming from the left.

It's what I've observed for years - I can reach no other conclusion.

Liberals claim to champion the rights of the weak, but it's a lie.
    And yet the liberals, as Don Q pointed out, fought to bring about the americans with disabilities act, which did more to improve the quality of life for the disabled than any other single thing.

And the conservatives fought against it.

No, you are absolutely wrong on this one. Whatever jokes you have heard people make, the facts speak for themselves.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

This is starting to be the stupidest election ever. Battle of the crybaby victims.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RStringfield View Post
    This is starting to be the stupidest election ever. Battle of the crybaby victims.
    It is getting a bit tedious isn't it?

15. #15 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Elections are getting less and less civil.

Its also becoming less about real issues and more about trivial bullshit.