Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Where does the US rank in testing.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I'd imagine according to Trump, first, but in reality, lagging behind others
    What does this disease have to do with Trump? Did he cause it? Did he start it? Did he infect anyone with it? Moron.

It's priceless how America hating leftist hacks with severe TDS refuse to blame the actual culprits of this outbreak, the W.H.O. and China. #retard
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Asymptomatic means without symptoms. If you don't have any symptoms, how are you transmitting the virus? It's actually a very relevant question you seem to want to deflect and flail away from. I know why.
    By talking and breathing. Good God, are you really this dumb. Please tell me it's an act.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-04-2020)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

What does this disease have to do with Trump? Did he cause it? Did he start it? Did he infect anyone with it? Moron.

It's priceless how America hating leftist hacks with severe TDS refuse to blame the actual culprits of this outbreak, the W.H.O. and China. #retard
    Did anyone say Trump "caused it?" "started it?" or "infected anyone with it?" Did Bush cause or start 9/11? Did Obama cause or start the Great Recession?

What all of them did though is respond to the associated crisis, they took leadership roles, something Trump has not done choosing instead to play political games with November serving as the common denominator. And along the way he has stumbled from one blunder into another

And blaming China or WHO are deflections, how does blaming others help us address the pandemic here, they are only scapegoats Trump uses to hide his own lack of leadership

5. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I'd tell you to PM me for details, but I don't want Rana to forward the message to Fowl.
    Booo!!

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,617 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Was true then and is not true now!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-04-2020), ThatOwlWoman (05-04-2020)

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    By talking and breathing. Good God, are you really this dumb. Please tell me it's an act.
    That's a bullshit theory dumbass; how are droplets going to get in the air from simple speech? Spit is a gastric thing, not respiratory.

I wish you were HALF as smart as you stupidly think you are. Really I do. #moron
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did anyone say Trump "caused it?" "started it?" or "infected anyone with it?" Did Bush cause or start 9/11? Did Obama cause or start the Great Recession?
    Why yes Arsecheese, you and the battalion of leftist buffoons on this forum and the PHONY media.

What all of them did though is respond to the associated crisis, they took leadership roles, something Trump has not done choosing instead to play political games with November serving as the common denominator. And along the way he has stumbled from one blunder into another
    Saying that Trump has not taken a leadership role is a pile of buffoonish bile Arsecheese.

NONE of the so-called experts have been right yet. I am amused that willful idiots like you think they even know what thew fuck they are talking about when every day they are changing their minds, walking things back....first it's not to worry, then it's masks don't help, then it's everyone has to wear a mask.

And blaming China or WHO are deflections, how does blaming others help us address the pandemic here, they are only scapegoats Trump uses to hide his own lack of leadership
    Another painfully stupid asinine statement; I don't think you even comprehend the definition of deflection or you wouldn't do it while lying in every post.

The W.H.O and China are the reasons this virus escaped China in the first place you willful moron. It's not a deflection; unless you are a moron who calls facts deflections.

Facts for the willfully stupid:

How the W.H.O. led by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus failed the world:
    On December 30, Chinese doctor Li Wenliang warned colleagues about the outbreak of an illness resembling severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS),
    But Chinese authorities didn’t reward Li; they summoned him to the Public Security Bureau in Wuhan on accusations that he had made false statements and disrupted the public order.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) followed up with numerous other arrests, and publicly warned that it would punish anyone spreading “rumors” on social media.

On January 14, the WHO stated that there was “no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus.”

On January 28th, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus flew to Beijing for a meeting with Chinese president Xi Jinping, who so impressed Tedros that he lauded Chinese authorities for “setting a new standard for outbreak control,” praising their “openness for sharing information.”

When the WHO emergency committee discussed whether to declare COVID-19 a public-health emergency on January 23, international observers had definitively discredited Chinese health data. Yet Tedros relied on those data in arguing against declaring an emergency — over the objections of other committee members.

After finally declaring an emergency on January 30, Tedros continued to lavish praise on China. As late as February 20, he argued that Chinese actions were “slowing the spread [of coronavirus] to the rest of the world.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...zation-failed/

Trump declared a National Health Emergency before we had many cases or any deaths. The W.H.O. didn't declare this a pandemic until March 11th.

The Democratic Party of the Jackass was still distracted by their idiotic impeachment of Trump.

The ONLY person who seemed to get it was Trump.

WHO chief says widespread travel bans not needed to beat China virus
    February 3, 2020

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1ZX1H3

#moron

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Then don't worry about it. If you aren't worried, why are you here talking about it nonstop? The question was 'how does getting tested keep you from getting the virus. I explained it. You, as usual, didn't understand it. I'm not surprised.
    you think you explained it, all you did was prove you don't know what you are talking about

12. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-04-2020)

13. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why yes Arsecheese, you and the battalion of leftist buffoons on this forum and the PHONY media.

Saying that Trump has not taken a leadership role is a pile of buffoonish bile Arsecheese.

NONE of the so-called experts have been right yet. I am amused that willful idiots like you think they even know what thew fuck they are talking about when every day they are changing their minds, walking things back....first it's not to worry, then it's masks don't help, then it's everyone has to wear a mask.

Another painfully stupid asinine statement; I don't think you even comprehend the definition of deflection or you wouldn't do it while lying in every post.

The W.H.O and China are the reasons this virus escaped China in the first place you willful moron. It's not a deflection; unless you are a moron who calls facts deflections.

Facts for the willfully stupid:

How the W.H.O. led by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus failed the world:
    On December 30, Chinese doctor Li Wenliang warned colleagues about the outbreak of an illness resembling severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS),
    But Chinese authorities didn’t reward Li; they summoned him to the Public Security Bureau in Wuhan on accusations that he had made false statements and disrupted the public order.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) followed up with numerous other arrests, and publicly warned that it would punish anyone spreading “rumors” on social media.

On January 14, the WHO stated that there was “no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus.”

On January 28th, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus flew to Beijing for a meeting with Chinese president Xi Jinping, who so impressed Tedros that he lauded Chinese authorities for “setting a new standard for outbreak control,” praising their “openness for sharing information.”

When the WHO emergency committee discussed whether to declare COVID-19 a public-health emergency on January 23, international observers had definitively discredited Chinese health data. Yet Tedros relied on those data in arguing against declaring an emergency — over the objections of other committee members.

After finally declaring an emergency on January 30, Tedros continued to lavish praise on China. As late as February 20, he argued that Chinese actions were “slowing the spread [of coronavirus] to the rest of the world.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...zation-failed/

Trump declared a National Health Emergency before we had many cases or any deaths. The W.H.O. didn't declare this a pandemic until March 11th.

The Democratic Party of the Jackass was still distracted by their idiotic impeachment of Trump.

The ONLY person who seemed to get it was Trump.

WHO chief says widespread travel bans not needed to beat China virus
    February 3, 2020

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1ZX1H3

#moron
    Well, to use your own vernacular, that is flat out lie, I never said Trump "caused it," "started it?, or "infected anyone with it," in fact, something you seem to struggle with, I can't recall anyone else but you saying Trump "caused it," "started it," or "infected others with it"

Leadership role, huh, so when we got the individual States fighting against each other, foreign nations, and even Trump's own Federal Gov't to obtain needed front line resources to fight the pandemic Trump is taking a leadership role? Sending mixed messages to the American public in a time of crisis is taking a leadership role? Fabricating information and disseminate ludicrous advice when Americans are looking for direction is taking a leadership role? Dividing Americans in a time of crisis is taking a leadership role? etc, etc, etc

Again, even if the "W.H.O and China are the reasons this virus escaped China" how does wasting time belaboring the point help us address the virus in America today? What does it do to bring the inflected and death numbers down? How does it help us open up the economy? As I said, a deflection

And this is an instant classic, "The ONLY person who seemed to get it was Trump," yeah, going from hoax to being forced to recognize a pandemic really portrays "the only person who seemed to get it"

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, to use your own vernacular, that is flat out lie, I never said Trump "caused it," "started it?, or "infected anyone with it," in fact, something you seem to struggle with, I can't recall anyone else but you saying Trump "caused it," "started it," or "infected others with it"
    More dishonest hackery; you don't have to say it Arsecheese, you INFER it.

Leadership role, huh, so when we got the individual States fighting against each other, foreign nations, and even Trump's own Federal Gov't to obtain needed front line resources to fight the pandemic Trump is taking a leadership role?
    Another lie filled strawman argument. Sorry shit-for-brains; I don't debate liars. This disease was not about resources; it was about the FAILURE of the W.H.O. and lies by China, the source of the epidemic.

Because you are a dishonest partisan hack moron, I will spell it out for you; if not for the W.H.O. and Chinese lies, we wouldn't even have needed to look for supplies.

Sending mixed messages to the American public in a time of crisis is taking a leadership role?
    So Fauci is a liar and poor leader? After all, Brix, the experts and Fauci have ALL sent mixed messages and walked back their statements and predictions. But if Trump does it, he is a liar and not a leader?

#STFU seriously.

Fabricating information and disseminate ludicrous advice when Americans are looking for direction is taking a leadership role?
    More lies; what information did Trump "fabricate" and when did he disseminate any advice? #STFU Seriously.

Dividing Americans in a time of crisis is taking a leadership role? etc, etc, etc
    Epic irony; a lying leftist along with the PHONY media who have been dividing this nation since Trump's election suggesting that Trump is the divider? #STFU Seriously.

Again, even if the "W.H.O and China are the reasons this virus escaped China" how does wasting time belaboring the point help us address the virus in America today?
    It isn't an IF you willful idiot; it is a FACT! This is why I hate arguing with dishonest hack idiots like you; you can't differentiate a FACT from your strawmen.

What does it do to bring the inflected and death numbers down?
    What does Trump have to do with the number of deaths? The FAKE death count that links everything with Covid I might add. Has ANYONE died from the virus itself?

How does it help us open up the economy? As I said, a deflection
    Arsecheese whining about deflections while deflecting. You reallt are too stupid for words. You are to dishonest for facts. You are nothing but an uneducated, lying low IQ partisan hack on steroids.

And this is an instant classic, "The ONLY person who seemed to get it was Trump," yeah, going from hoax to being forced to recognize a pandemic really portrays "the only person who seemed to get it"
    I gave you the FACTUAL timelines arsecheese; I can't help it if you are too fucking stupid, too fucking ignorant and too fucking dishonest to comprehend them. #fuckoffandDie

Again, for the millionth time because you are such a dishonest lying hack; Trump never called the virus a hoax, he called the lie filled narrative by the PHONY media the hoax.

Given the facts, he is 100% accurate. Something you can never hope to be.

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Was true then and is not true now!
    Obama: "You can keep your doctor". Was it true then and is not true now?

You idiots on the left need to get beyond your severe case of lying and TDS.

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He really didn't have much choice; the governors and the people are demanding it. They're doing everything they can though to slow it down as much as possible.

Where we live, in the rural part of northern Michigan (the U.P.), we *finally* have more than one testing site within a reasonable (2-3 hour) driving distance. You still have to call ahead for an appointment, and answer some questions of the physician who comes out to administer the test. I don't know what the questions are -- probably to screen out those w/o symptoms because we *still* don't have enough tests for everyone, only symptomatic ppl. In addition, we finally have local labs processing the specimens, for a 4-6 day turn-around. Formerly they had to be sent downstate and the lag time from collection to results was 10 - 14 days. Neither are ideal. That is a long time to be spreading the virus around if you have it and are neglecting social distancing advice.
    Yeah, I never got that.

If only a fraction of infected people show symptoms, why are we only testing people with symptoms? That means we are only learning about a fraction of the actual cases.

That answer, of course, is not enough testing.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hi Frank,

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I gotta disagree.

He fools the fools who still support him.

Although, to be fair...they shouldn't count. Any fools could fool them.

In fact, that's what it is: A fool fooling a bunch of fools.
    I disagree with that.

I'm tellin ya there are smart people backing him. Problem is: A lot of them are the greedy type. All of the greediest and most powerful ruthless rich Americans are supporting him. He flaunts the system. They want to flaunt the system too (some of them already do...) Sure there are idiots and fools supporting him. There are idiots and fools supporting Biden, too. There's smart people and dumb people on both sides. Wise ones and fools on both sides. It really boils down to their values.

You can tell yourself it's only fools, but smart people can both be fooled sometimes, and/or simply not care about other people because they are selfish greedy diabolical ruthless power junkies who only care about their own wealth. People like that support him, and they are laughing all the way to the bank. It's all a big game to them. He who racks up the greatest wealth wins. And they don't care about you, the country, the environment, or anybody else. They care about themselves, having power, and getting rich. They think they're special.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

20. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    There's no excuse for this, but #COVID45 will try it anyways. He really doesn't want a lot of testing, which will show that the number of active cases is far higher now than what is currently being posted.
    He will just go on Twitter and LIE, go and TV and LIE, and nobody has the nerve to call him on it. Just once, I'd like to see a reporter ask the president: "Sir, Why did you say something that you knew was not true?"

Of course that would be the last thing that reporter would ever get to say to the president, but can't somebody take this bold career choice and lay it down for the cause? He'd flip out and tear off into a rant, and of course never answer the question. Would be good to have that clip to keep playing back from now until November 3rd.

I guess there's no point, really, in trying to set him up to look like a fool.

He does that quite well all by himself, and it doesn't matter. Nothing is changing the views of his most ardent supporters.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

22. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More dishonest hackery; you don't have to say it Arsecheese, you INFER it.

Another lie filled strawman argument. Sorry shit-for-brains; I don't debate liars. This disease was not about resources; it was about the FAILURE of the W.H.O. and lies by China, the source of the epidemic.

Because you are a dishonest partisan hack moron, I will spell it out for you; if not for the W.H.O. and Chinese lies, we wouldn't even have needed to look for supplies.

So Fauci is a liar and poor leader? After all, Brix, the experts and Fauci have ALL sent mixed messages and walked back their statements and predictions. But if Trump does it, he is a liar and not a leader?

#STFU seriously.

More lies; what information did Trump "fabricate" and when did he disseminate any advice? #STFU Seriously.

Epic irony; a lying leftist along with the PHONY media who have been dividing this nation since Trump's election suggesting that Trump is the divider? #STFU Seriously.

It isn't an IF you willful idiot; it is a FACT! This is why I hate arguing with dishonest hack idiots like you; you can't differentiate a FACT from your strawmen.

What does Trump have to do with the number of deaths? The FAKE death count that links everything with Covid I might add. Has ANYONE died from the virus itself?

Arsecheese whining about deflections while deflecting. You reallt are too stupid for words. You are to dishonest for facts. You are nothing but an uneducated, lying low IQ partisan hack on steroids.

I gave you the FACTUAL timelines arsecheese; I can't help it if you are too fucking stupid, too fucking ignorant and too fucking dishonest to comprehend them. #fuckoffandDie

Again, for the millionth time because you are such a dishonest lying hack; Trump never called the virus a hoax, he called the lie filled narrative by the PHONY media the hoax.

Given the facts, he is 100% accurate. Something you can never hope to be.
    Got to love the phrase by phrase break down, priceless

So you admit you lied, I never said it, but now I "inferred" Trump "caused," "started.", and"infected" others with the virus. That is equally as bogus, but you got to laugh it coming from the poster who claimed Trump didn't look for a quid pro quo from the Ukraine cause Trump never said quid pro quo

Next we got I don't "debate liars" after he just admitted to a lie, and even then, he goes off on his China rant again without ever addressing the content he is responding to

Then we move on to Trump don't fabricate, wrong (https://apnews.com/a1d16fcee53b904ed63637a714944d2c), and this is only from last night's propaganda bit FOX did for him, and as far as disseminating any advice, I guess "what do you have to lose" was just a floating idea

Next we have the left and media divided the nation, although even going back to January, Trump was telling us that it all was a Democrat hoax, not to mention Trump's personal attacks from the podium on indviduals he doesn't like, "that lady from Michighan"

Then, in response to the simple question how does wasting time belaboring the point help us address the virus in America today, what does it do to bring the inflected and death numbers down, how does it help us open up the economy, "anything but the truth's" answer is "what does Trump have to do with the number of deaths," "the FAKE death count"

And then he finishes up with the extended "you are a ........," you are a ...........," and more of the same

As I've said, always entertaining

23. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-05-2020)