Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does the US rank in testing.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I'll assume that was a rhetorical question.
    Yes.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are not a knuckle dragging moron, there is no need to read this post:

"The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person. Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-04-2020), ThatOwlWoman (05-04-2020)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    In the exact same way that coronavirus doesn't kill anyone. Your moronic logic, not mine.
    There is nothing logical about your statements and comments. They are quite mentally unstable and stupid.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He really didn't have much choice; the governors and the people are demanding it. They're doing everything they can though to slow it down as much as possible.
    Yet, 44 days into this thing, we have had 60,000 additional deaths and well over a million cases, assuming you believe in faked data. I would say it isn't working to well.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

ROTLFMAO!!!! Congratulations. This is the stupidest question ever asked on this forum. YOU WIN!!!
    Isn't it incredible the number of science-illiterate morons who pretend to be able to discuss issues without having a single clue what they're talking about?

I have TD on ignore but maybe if I type this here, the buffoon will read it. Won't absorb it, of course, but at least I tried.

How respiratory infections work:

You come in contact with a URI-causing virus while at work. At first you don't notice anything. The viruses enter your nasal passages and set up housekeeping in the epithelial cells lining your respiratory tract. Each virus enters a cell, seizes control of the cell's reproductive apparatus, and begins cranking out copies of itself. Eventually the cell ruptures due to the viral load. The newly-liberated viruses then infiltrate adjoining cells and repeat the process. During this time you still feel fine, but you are shedding some virus with your exhalations, sneezes, coughs, nose-picking, etc. By the time you start to feel sick and decide to stay home, several days have passed. You may be one of the lucky ones who never acquire enough virus load to feel sick -- you're asymptomatic but still sharing your viruses. Either way, you're able to share the wealth until your immune system has created enough antibodies to completely destroy the invaders.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Concart (05-04-2020)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but this question truly is too stupid to deserve a response. Look up asymptomatic. I know it's probably about four times too long for your pea brain, but take it slow.
    Asymptomatic means without symptoms. If you don't have any symptoms, how are you transmitting the virus? It's actually a very relevant question you seem to want to deflect and flail away from. I know why.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Hilarious - when he's asked for proof he refuses to provide any.
    The idiot reminds me of someone and is probably their sock; can't quite place it yet.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Tests per 1 million population, we are not even in the top 30 countries. So that BS about us being 'the best at testing' is just that.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Discuss.
    I'd imagine according to Trump, first, but in reality, lagging behind others

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-04-2020), ThatOwlWoman (05-04-2020)

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
    Suggested.

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you are not a knuckle dragging moron, there is no need to read this post:

"The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person. Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms."
    Key words: Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks. I'll ask again, how does one transmit the virus if they do not have symptoms?
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 05-04-2020 at 02:34 PM.

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The idiot reminds me of someone and is probably their sock; can't quite place it yet.
    I'd tell you to PM me for details, but I don't want Rana to forward the message to Fowl.

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Key words: [b]Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks I'll ask again, how does one transmit the virus if they do not have symptoms?
    "Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms".

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    I'd imagine according to Trump, first, but in reality, lagging behind others
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMOCRAT domer76 View Post
    IMAGINE!

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    You made the claim, it’s yours to defend. Another who doesn’t backup their statements, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by StonebyStone View Post
    I know trolls don't like hearing this, but if you make the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOWLWoman View Post
    Isn't it incredible the number of science-illiterate morons who pretend to be able to discuss issues without having a single clue what they're talking about?
    What is more incredible is when uneducated, low IQ leftist morons like you believe you know what the fuck you are bloviating ignorantly about.

I have TD on ignore but maybe if I type this here, the buffoon will read it. Won't absorb it, of course, but at least I tried.
    Of course you do; because whenever you bloviate your lie filled stupidity. I make you look like the idiot that you are. You prefer echo chambers of like minded idiots. That's what fools and idiots do.

How respiratory infections work:

You come in contact with a URI-causing virus while at work. At first you don't notice anything. The viruses enter your nasal passages and set up housekeeping in the epithelial cells lining your respiratory tract. Each virus enters a cell, seizes control of the cell's reproductive apparatus, and begins cranking out copies of itself. Eventually the cell ruptures due to the viral load. The newly-liberated viruses then infiltrate adjoining cells and repeat the process. During this time you still feel fine, but you are shedding some virus with your exhalations, sneezes, coughs, nose-picking, etc. By the time you start to feel sick and decide to stay home, several days have passed. You may be one of the lucky ones who never acquire enough virus load to feel sick -- you're asymptomatic but still sharing your viruses. Either way, you're able to share the wealth until your immune system has created enough antibodies to completely destroy the invaders.
    Another low IQ moron that cannot explain how an asymptomatic person can transmit the virus. Your story is bullshit because it describes someone WITH symptoms then suggest they are asymptomatic.

What a brainless, clueless dumbass.