Thread: NY leadership should get real

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Thanks to your orange god's criminal inept leadership, we're the epicenter....yet, unlike you, NY folk are tough and will make it. We just need our leadership to stop kowtowing to the money folk, and get up off that Wall St. money.

Glad you're not in NYC....one less POS to deal with.
    Sorry, but I only have one God, and that's with a capital "G", and He ain't orange, nor is He a mere mortal.

I'm glad that you are in NYC. Best place for liberals: confined and crowded together, dependent on the outside world for mere subsidence. Cut off the bridges, tunnels and ferries, and you'd all be dead within a week.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    I'm glad that you are in NYC. Best place for liberals: confined and crowded together, dependent on the outside world for mere subsidence. Cut off the bridges, tunnels and ferries, and you'd all be dead within a week.
    What if we cutoff NYC from the red states? All money in and out of the USA goes through NYC, so that would effectively cutoff the red states from the world economy. Food in NYC would become cheaper, as there would no longer be a need to subsidies red state farmers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Taichiliberal (05-22-2020)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    1) none of your links contradict the FACT that everyone who paid taxes got a tax cut....
    2) the quote I referred to was the only quote I quoted in the post you just quoted....
    A few posts ago, you were claiming it was only the income taxes, and not all taxes. Now you are claiming it was all taxes. Remember, there are a huge amount in other taxes that the federal government takes in.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    What if we cutoff NYC from the red states? All money in and out of the USA goes through NYC, so that would effectively cutoff the red states from the world economy. Food in NYC would become cheaper, as there would no longer be a need to subsidies red state farmers.
    you're retarded.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-21-2020), RB 60 (05-21-2020)

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What if we cutoff NYC from the red states? All money in and out of the USA goes through NYC, so that would effectively cutoff the red states from the world economy.
    "Money" flows over the interwebs, making NYC unnecessary.

8. #81 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're retarded.
    Even retards aren't that stupid...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (05-21-2020)

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're retarded.
    I am smart enough to realize that things are the way they are for a reason(or more commonly for multiple reasons). If you want to change them, the first figure out the reasons that they are the way they are. If you go in not understanding the reasons, you will do a lot of damage.

NYC is the financial capital of the USA(and the world) for reasons. It is darn expensive, so it must be good reasons. There are reasons that the financial capital is not in much cheaper Arkansas.

A good way to replace something is to keep the original as a backup until the new system is fully working. So rather than destroying NYC first, you probably should try to make Arkansas (or wherever) the financial capital, and then destroy NYC. You could start by trying to get the world movers and shakers to communicate with high school dropouts in Arkansas... LMAO!!!

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am smart enough to realize that things are the way they are for a reason(or more commonly for multiple reasons). If you want to change them, the first figure out the reasons that they are the way they are. If you go in not understanding the reasons, you will do a lot of damage.

NYC is the financial capital of the USA(and the world) for reasons. It is darn expensive, so it must be good reasons. There are reasons that the financial capital is not in much cheaper Arkansas.

A good way to replace something is to keep the original as a backup until the new system is fully working. So rather than destroying NYC first, you probably should try to make Arkansas (or wherever) the financial capital, and then destroy NYC. You could start by trying to get the world movers and shakers to communicate with high school dropouts in Arkansas... LMAO!!!
    you're an idiot.

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NYC costs about $1.5 trillion. If it is unnecessary, the economy would have totally eliminated that cost as wasteful.

This is a real example of the Dunning–Kruger Effect. I know far more about how money is transferred, but I know that I do not understand 1% of it. It does magically flow over the "interwebs".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're an idiot.
    On somedays, I would agree with you. For instance, I have wasted time discussing replacing financial systems with people who do not understand the first thing about it, which seems idiotic.

Replacing any small part of the financial system is very difficult. Replacing the entire central city of the world's financial system... That would be insanely difficult.

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Thanks to your orange god's criminal inept leadership, we're the epicenter....yet, unlike you, NY folk are tough and will make it. We just need our leadership to stop kowtowing to the money folk, and get up off that Wall St. money.

Glad you're not in NYC....one less POS to deal with.

Sorry, but I only have one God, and that's with a capital "G", and He ain't orange, nor is He a mere mortal.

1. And yet you treat virtually every bit of Dump's mental flatulence with the reverence of an apostate.
    2. Thanks for demonstrating the sheer vindictiveness and idiocy of the Dump Truck. You clods always revert to such when faced with a logical proposal that causes all types of convulsions in your "logic". Since you are not a major investor, the OP proposal won't kill you.....you need to stop carrying water for those who only wipe their feet on you economically and socially.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-28-2020)

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet
    1) none of your links contradict the FACT that everyone who paid taxes got a tax cut....
    2) the quote I referred to was the only quote I quoted in the post you just quoted....
    A few posts ago, you were claiming it was only the income taxes, and not all taxes. Now you are claiming it was all taxes. Remember, there are a huge amount in other taxes that the federal government takes in.
    you just pointed out one of the reasons why I have that Post Modern Fool on IA...he can't sustain a logical debate for the life of him.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

17. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-28-2020)

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Really? Because NYC is more than just an internet (proper term) hub. Here's how I educated your like minded brethren on the subject:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...20#post3650620

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...35#post3650635

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-28-2020)

20. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Don’t forget .... it stinks !
    Of course TD avoids any red state that has detrimental records regarding health care, education, poverty, etc. Like you, he morally & ethically stinks.

George Orwell

21. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-28-2020)

22. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NYC costs about $1.5 trillion. If it is unnecessary, the economy would have totally eliminated that cost as wasteful.

This is a real example of the Dunning–Kruger Effect. I know far more about how money is transferred, but I know that I do not understand 1% of it. It does magically flow over the "interwebs".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect
    I'm not saying that it's not necessary, just that the function can be transferred easily elsewhere.