Members banned from this thread: Cypress, moon, domer76, Cinnabar, Walt, AProudLefty and Dutch Uncle


Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Even Anti-Trump NY Times Wants Biden Sexual Assault Allegations Investigated- Bad New

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    45,737
    Thanked 12,992 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    29,736
    Groaned 1,873 Times in 1,755 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Even Anti-Trump NY Times Wants Biden Sexual Assault Allegations Investigated- Bad New

    Dan Gainor: Even anti-Trump NY Times wants Biden sexual assault allegation investigated – Bad news for Dems.

    ”Former Vice President Joe Biden’s disastrous interview Friday on “Morning Joe” on MSNBC has caused more problems for the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee than it solved. Biden’s denial of an allegation by a former member of his Senate staff that he sexually assaulted her in 1993 was followed Saturday by a call from The New York Times for a further investigation.

    When the paper dedicated to seeing Donald Trump become a one-term president turns on his challenger, you know the Democrats are facing a serious problem.”
    Fox News.com

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    34,871
    Thanks
    13,214
    Thanked 9,791 Times in 7,512 Posts
    Groans
    409
    Groaned 2,201 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    We've all accepted Donald 'Grab them by the Pussy' Trump.
    So ... what is your complaint?

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    45,737
    Thanked 12,992 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    29,736
    Groaned 1,873 Times in 1,755 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    We've all accepted Donald 'Grab them by the Pussy' Trump.
    So ... what is your complaint?
    Remember, Jacky, read the post first, then respond.

    Even anti-Trump NY Times wants Biden sexual assault allegation investigated – Bad news for Dems.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    34,871
    Thanks
    13,214
    Thanked 9,791 Times in 7,512 Posts
    Groans
    409
    Groaned 2,201 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Remember, Jacky, read the post first, then respond.

    Even anti-Trump NY Times wants Biden sexual assault allegation investigated – Bad news for Dems.
    It seems half the Country has accepted that a requirement for the Presidency is that you grab women by the pussy. Where's the Problem, Earl?

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    27,674
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13,126 Times in 8,356 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,304 Times in 2,135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Dan Gainor: Even anti-Trump NY Times wants Biden sexual assault allegation investigated – Bad news for Dems.

    ”Former Vice President Joe Biden’s disastrous interview Friday on “Morning Joe” on MSNBC has caused more problems for the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee than it solved. Biden’s denial of an allegation by a former member of his Senate staff that he sexually assaulted her in 1993 was followed Saturday by a call from The New York Times for a further investigation.

    When the paper dedicated to seeing Donald Trump become a one-term president turns on his challenger, you know the Democrats are facing a serious problem.”
    Fox News.com
    How is it "bad news?"

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9,091
    Thanks
    3,487
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Reade's assertion, which does not meet the elements of a crime, should be investigated.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.


  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    30,537
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    It seems half the Country has accepted that a requirement for the Presidency is that you grab women by the pussy. Where's the Problem, Earl?
    Stop being such a buzz kill & ruining earls celebration..

    Maybe earl now thinks the NYT isn't so bad afterall, they are actually an honest broker etc etc etc.........

    Or maybe not, maybe he still believes they are bull of shit etc etc etc & not even he believes anything written in there

    Really hard to tell since he has excused away & deflected the hundreds of times these things came up w/ you know who.... Que Sera, Sera!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."



  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,267
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 360 Times in 308 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

    Default

    The NY Times wants the DNC to investigate Biden. That's like wanting Bonnie to investigate Clyde. The NY Times editor is either a moron or a fraud. Probably both.
    Ape lives matter. Stop putting them in zoos. Boycott businesses that don't hire apes.

    Then answered all the Jews, and said, Jesus' blood be on us, and on our children. So be it.
    Jews want to turn America into an atheistic, amoral, socialist farmyard.

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16,859
    Thanks
    9,230
    Thanked 8,815 Times in 6,054 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 319 Times in 313 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Dan Gainor: Even anti-Trump NY Times wants Biden sexual assault allegation investigated – Bad news for Dems.

    ”Former Vice President Joe Biden’s disastrous interview Friday on “Morning Joe” on MSNBC has caused more problems for the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee than it solved. Biden’s denial of an allegation by a former member of his Senate staff that he sexually assaulted her in 1993 was followed Saturday by a call from The New York Times for a further investigation.

    When the paper dedicated to seeing Donald Trump become a one-term president turns on his challenger, you know the Democrats are facing a serious problem.”
    Fox News.com
    The FBI investigated Kavanaugh...lrt's see the same for Biden.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16,859
    Thanks
    9,230
    Thanked 8,815 Times in 6,054 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 319 Times in 313 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    We've all accepted Donald 'Grab them by the Pussy' Trump.
    So ... what is your complaint?
    THE WILLING vs UNWILLING, IDIOT.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    27,674
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13,126 Times in 8,356 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,304 Times in 2,135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    The FBI investigated Kavanaugh...lrt's see the same for Biden.
    Big difference there, Kavanaugh was in the midst of a Congressional approval process for appointment to the SCOTUS, Biden is not

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    34,871
    Thanks
    13,214
    Thanked 9,791 Times in 7,512 Posts
    Groans
    409
    Groaned 2,201 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Stop being such a buzz kill & ruining earls celebration..

    Maybe earl now thinks the NYT isn't so bad afterall, they are actually an honest broker etc etc etc.........

    Or maybe not, maybe he still believes they are bull of shit etc etc etc & not even he believes anything written in there

    Really hard to tell since he has excused away & deflected the hundreds of times these things came up w/ you know who.... Que Sera, Sera!!
    Thanks for exposing Earl as a Fraud.

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    16,859
    Thanks
    9,230
    Thanked 8,815 Times in 6,054 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 319 Times in 313 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Big difference there, Kavanaugh was in the midst of a Congressional approval process for appointment to the SCOTUS, Biden is not
    Yeah, he's only running for POTUS.

    ANOTHER "BIG DIFFERENCE" KAVANAUGH;'S ACCUSERS WERE FULL OF SHIT, WHOSE ON WITNESSES SHOT DOWN THEIR BULLSHIT; NOT SO WITH BIDEN's. ALLRED'S PAID< LYING BITCHES WERE NOTHING MORE THAN DNC OPERATIVES<< ATTACKING THE TRUMP ADM.; NOT SO WITH BIDEN: SHE'S A DEMOCRAT.

    WHY DO YOU FEAR THE FBI LOOING INTO HER CLAIMS??
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32,166
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 13,871 Times in 9,655 Posts
    Groans
    3,998
    Groaned 3,176 Times in 2,951 Posts

    Default

    Reade decided, once it was found out that Biden's records were open, that her complaint was not about sex after all. It was a complaint about a dispute in job description.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-03-2020)

  16. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    30,537
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Reade decided, once it was found out that Biden's records were open, that her complaint was not about sex after all. It was a complaint about a dispute in job description.
    ?? You have a link on it??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."



Similar Threads

  1. Former Senate staffer accuses Joe Biden of sexual assault
    By Truth Detector in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 08:36 AM
  2. WOW!! Even AOC slams Left for covering up Biden sex assault allegations
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2020, 11:54 AM
  3. Trump Responds To Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegations
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2018, 07:20 AM
  4. Trump Sexual Assault Allegations!
    By ZappasGuitar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 04-21-2018, 01:39 AM
  5. More allegations of sexual assault of an underage child on Roy Moore
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2017, 02:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •