Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: U.S. and China Will Likely Go to War In the Next 30 Years - James Fanell

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That could very well be...... It won't be November 2020..
    Yes yes, we know. You want a win and that's all that matters to you. Do you like knowing that children born today are entering a world with a worse standard of living than the one you grew up in? How about knowing they're going to die earlier than you will? You have grandkids yet? Because the odds of that happening are gonna drop a lot if you don't. But hey, your side MIGHT win a election!

100% worth it.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

trump certainly wants that~thus the reason you do......... Before him you seemed to never, ever mention anything like that...
    what???
    I have been talking geo-politics for as long as you have known me - it's what interests me the most about foreign policy.
    It's analyzing dynamic relationships between nation states unfettered from droll US politics ( it's realpolitik)

I can't believe you would say that. realpolitik is my most basic interest

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Have you heard my rant on how willfully ignorant most Americans are now, most particularly the elite, though how much of what the Elite Class says are lies rather than incompetence we cant be sure...

?
    Not read it, but I must say I don't think they are ignorant...

Most of the laws, taxes etc seems to work for them, & not by accident..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The world order is crumbling now....The Chinese have no choice but to move now, before they wanted to, before they are ready to assume command.

Here is the thing though....They are the Chinese..... the same Chinese that have before built a great and awesome arguably the best ever seen civilization, and they know that they can do it again.
    Why do you think they need to rush??

I am not an expert on China, their history etc but I would not consider them to be the best.. They would of course see it differently.. Kinda how they see Kashmir, Taiwan, Tibet, Eastern Turkestan & the countless sea mounts in the sea a thousand miles away as their inheritance..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    Yes yes, we know. You want a win and that's all that matters to you.

What win is that??

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    what???
    I have been talking geo-politics for as long as you have known me - it's what interests me the most about foreign policy.
    It's analyzing dynamic relationships between nation states unfettered from droll US politics ( it's realpolitik)

I can't believe you would say that. realpolitik is my most basic interest
    & I can't believe you would answer and not mention russia. You know, your NEW interest... All of a sudden when trump, well, kinda sorta, fell in love w/ putin & all things russia, which is good, because they are good..........

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

& I can't believe you would answer and not mention russia. You know, your NEW interest... All of a sudden when trump, well, kinda sorta, fell in love w/ putin & all things russia, which is good, because they are good..........
    no I take subjects one at a time..before the Annexation of Crimea I wasn't all that interested -I was still focused on terrorism I had been reading Army War College material and stuff.

Do you recall we used to talk about "Wakistan?" - you called it the "most dangerous place on earth."
    I still remember that -it stuck.
    ~~
    But the Annexation led me back to the Euromaidan ( my hypothesis is installing Poroshenko forced Putins hand for secure access to Sevastopol )..and of course to the Russian reset.. there is a guy on here CYPRESS who's of Russian desecent,and we.ve had some good discussions. he's really good at Russian history and literature

But it all started with Nixon and the China card -what really got me interested in international relations

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    no I take subjects one at a time..before the Annexation of Crimea I wasn't all that interested -I was still focused on terrorism I had been reading Army War College material and stuff.

Do you recall we used to talk about "Wakistan?" - you called it the "most dangerous place on earth."
    I still remember that -it stuck.
    ~~
    But the Annexation led me back to the Euromaidan ( my hypothesis is installing Poroshenko forced Putins hand for secure access to Sevastopol )..and of course to the Russian reset.. there is a guy on here CYPRESS who's of Russian desecent,and we.ve had some good discussions. he's really good at Russian history and literature

But it all started with Nixon and the China card -what really got me interested in international relations
    We prob agree on most of that, including Crimea but as I have said, putin made mistakes, ppl got poisoned etc & that comes @ a price..

If shit starts & gets ugly w/ the CCP I can see many senators looking the other way & embracing russia, but that has yet to happen....

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you think they need to rush??

I am not an expert on China, their history etc but I would not consider them to be the best.. They would of course see it differently.. Kinda how they see Kashmir, Taiwan, Tibet, Eastern Turkestan & the countless sea mounts in the sea a thousand miles away as their inheritance..
    Because a global in collapse and depression is not an acceptable situation to let stand without making an attempt.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because a global in collapse and depression is not an acceptable situation to let stand without making an attempt.
    Obviously we don't know what the leadership in the CCP is thinking but my impression is they are not in a hurry @ all.......

They have no reason to be........

The Pax Americana is clearly in decline, between the pandemic & an isolationist trump we can clearly see this w/ our own eyes.. Anyone seeing the rapid rise of China can not deny what is going to happen......

Hell, once the pandemic is over will the USA even be the biggest economy any more??

A bankrupt superpower spending countless billions on it's military & fighting endless wars can't go on forever~especially as they allow rich, super rich, & corps to pay no taxes, or little to cover the debts they have already accumulated & those folks profited from..

As an example, & simply put, they can go out & fight the US Navy now, or just wait for them to leave in a few years..

We fought our longest war in Afghani-NAM, China is the one that will benefit, not the USA..

They have a five year plan, a ten year plan, do we even have a plan??

If the economic conflict w/ the USA continues or even increases they can wait to fill those goals, they got a thousand years to do it, trump has to get reelected in Nov...... just sayin!!!

This is an excellent & short clip by an expert on the topic & an outside prospective

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obviously we don't know what the leadership in the CCP is thinking but my impression is they are not in a hurry @ all.......

They have no reason to be........

The Pax Americana is clearly in decline, between the pandemic & an isolationist trump we can clearly see this w/ our own eyes.. Anyone seeing the rapid rise of China can not deny what is going to happen......

Hell, once the pandemic is over will the USA even be the biggest economy any more??

A bankrupt superpower spending countless billions on it's military & fighting endless wars can't go on forever~especially as they allow rich, super rich, & corps to pay no taxes, or little to cover the debts they have already accumulated & those folks profited from..

As an example, & simply put, they can go out & fight the US Navy now, or just wait for them to leave in a few years..

We fought our longest war in Afghani-NAM, China is the one that will benefit, not the USA..

They have a five year plan, a ten year plan, do we even have a plan??

If the economic conflict w/ the USA continues or even increases they can wait to fill those goals, they got a thousand years to do it, trump has to get reelected in Nov...... just sayin!!!

This is an excellent & short clip by an expert on the topic & an outside prospective
    I only bothered with the first two lines but I just told you the flaw with your thinking....The Chinese imagine themselves better people than that.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I only bothered with the first two lines but I just told you the flaw with your thinking....The Chinese imagine themselves better people than that.
    I don't agree......

We can both live w/ that............

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't agree......

We can both live w/ that............
    History will decide the dispute.

The Chinese imagine themselves to be the best people, I say this as a follower of Zen Since 1985.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

History will decide the dispute.

The Chinese imagine themselves to be the best people, I say this as a follower of Zen Since 1985.
    Certainly understandable for any ppl/culture w/ a long history..

& recent quality of life has gone up 4 - 5 fold~ not so much here in the 250 year old USA..

Many in China used to envy the USA, now they are laughing @ us.. Not just trump any more...

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Certainly understandable for any ppl/culture w/ a long history..

& recent quality of life has gone up 4 - 5 fold~ not so much here in the 250 year old USA..

Many in China used to envy the USA, now they are laughing @ us.. Not just trump any more...
    Putin too...he used to respect America...Now he cant believe how much we suck....how easy we are to roll....

DARK AGES SUCK!