Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Stories & Three Liars

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,242 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    “She paid for a dirty dossier to frame Trump for impeachment,” beautiful, so are the Republicans who earlier hired the exact same people to dig up dirt on Trump also part of this grand conspiracy?
    Digging up dirt to "frame" Trump...is like digging up dirt to "frame" Adolf Hitler.

Either one would be carrying coals to Newcastle.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,259 Times in 7,142 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Bell tolls for the intellectual death of reality. All left in plain sight from all the confusion creating ignoring the basics of life limited occupying space as reproductively eternally timed apart now from inception as a species to extinciton of reproductions ever present again.
    Two can play this game!

This paragraph was a waste of time and space. If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life. Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless, so stupid, so careless that you realize that you are not using your time wisely. You could’ve been playing with your dog, or eating your cat, but no. You want to read this barren paragraph and expect something marvelous and terrific at the end. But since you still do not realize that you are wasting precious time, you still continue to read the null paragraph. If you had not noticed, you have wasted an estimated time of 20 seconds. Imagine what you could’ve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph. Imagine the things you could’ve accomplished. Imagine the possibilities. But time is irreversible and you still do not realize this. Somehow you have managed still to waste around now 35 seconds reading this stupid, excessive, and long paragraph with your irreversible time. If you haven’t realized that, then you have not yet read the whole paragraph. Even if you did, you still refuse to stop reading this essay. After around 45 seconds, you are still reading this mindlessly and carelessly with your precious and non-reversible time. If you remembered from the first sentence of this disgustingly long paragraph, you would remember that this paragraph was a waste of time and space, imagine if I had not typed this paragraph and you had not read it. Imagine all the things you could’ve done, the things that made you, you. But no, you are still reading this paragraph and it has been around 60 seconds, which is a whole full minute. A minute! Yet you still have the urge and motivation to read this pointless and long essay. Now you have nearly reached the end, you ponder, why am I reading this? Why is the writer making a paragraph so long that I have the urge and motivation to finish this pointless paragraph to prove him that reading is what makes me, me. Then you realize, you have wasted now around a minute and 10 seconds. If you had not make the idiotic decision of continuing to read this paragraph, use that mind of yours to think what you could’ve done throughout your whole irreversible time. You could’ve finished your homework, play with your cat, eat your seal, or you could’ve discovered who made the fire hydrant, if you did not get the reference, you could’ve went and learned something and post it on reddit in the subreddit “Today I learned”, but you still have the urge to read this insanely long paragraph, pondering how I typed this without rest. Then you read this text and see that text over there. Why am I still reading this? How does this paragraph know what I’m thinking? What did I eat last April the 17th? Then you come to the conclusion that you know that this useless and insanely long paragraph would tell you. And you are right, but I did not write this and you have wasted now around 2 minutes. A full 2 minutes. Now, use that intelligence that you have, assuming that your IQ is above 60 and you are literate. Now that you have made it this far, you wonder if you learned anything, but no, you did not get the reference about the fire hydrant and refused to look it up, then you make the decision of reading this long essay with your irreversible time. Since you have made it this far on your long journey, you try have the urge to stop reading. But I bet you cannot finish this paragraph for which you are lazy and want to continue on with your life, but you keep on reading this long, wasteful, barren, and non-productive essay that will not benefit you in any way than making you lose your irreversible and precious time, but that is not even a benefit. Soon you realize that it has been now 3 minutes. A full 3 minutes, now you use your intelligence with an IQ above 70 and ponder about the things you could’ve done, the assignments you could’ve done, the dogs and cats you could’ve eaten. But you continue reading this now nearly 2 paged paragraph. Then you wonder how this is even a paragraph. How am did I make it this far? Do I get a certificate? Why am I reading this pointless and barren paragraph? How does this essay know what I’m thinking about? Then finally, you feel relaxed and accomplished because the essay said finally to make you hyped up that you accomplished reading a nearly 2 paged essay then the paragraph creates a plot twist; You’re no where near the ending. Your insides wince a little while you’re reading this endless paragraph. Wondering if this will ever end. Then you start getting nervous that it’s almost time for bed, then you wonder what you ate for breakfast on June the 9th. How does this paragraph know what you’re thinking about you think? Because when you’re reading a paragraph inside your head, the words are projected into your brain with the IQ above 90 and then the thought process go through your internal organs and through yours eyes and you wonder if this is actually true but it’s really not because all it is non-sense. Then you look at your watch, if you had one, and realize that it’s been a near 4 minutes. 4 minutes, if you expect this paragraph to say the old and customary saying after you’ve discovered how long it’s been, then you’re wrong. This time, the paragraph is going to criticize you why you’re still reading this essay with your irreversible and precious time. Why are you still reading this you ask? Because you are so headstrong and careless, yet you have the urge and motivation to continue reading this essay that it feels like an eternity. If you have made it this far, then it is mind boggling on what you could’ve done with your near 5 minutes. Imagine the things you could’ve eaten ; sushi, sharks, dogs, snakes, cats, fish, humans, dogs, dogs, and many more wonders of this world. Then when you are reading this, you realize that there is no long a wall of text, you realize that you think you’ve made it to the ending and I congratulate you on your epic journey across the wall of text. Yet you have not yet realized, that you wasted a full 5 minutes on this paragraph that feels endless yet it has been ceased.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (05-14-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

“She paid for a dirty dossier to frame Trump for impeachment,” beautiful, so are the Republicans who earlier hired the exact same people to dig up dirt on Trump also part of this grand conspiracy?
    Gee, that was obvious since the 2016 primary season. I still never liked Trump because he is a dishonest sob. However, his behavior has more to do with correcting corruption than all other establishment mentalities combined against him regardless political franchise globally working against him.

Like I said, Trump is working with ruling elites in this global soap opera. This is staged semantics on parade. Its all about controlling outcomes of ancestral progression now with lifetimes never the same compounding results as arrived so far.

In instinctive navigating practice, that means life doesn't kinetically exceed now. You and Trump play the game of arguing potential differences of opinions that end up getting people to take sides in self anointed stereotype behavior honoring code speak interpretations origins of life is beyond speculation and physicaly in plain sight.

It is why nobody can intellectually disprove a negative like now is eternity and nobody accepts it.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

All three major points are firmly in the Dems hands by the polls.

The president mishandled the response to the virus; Flynn is a confessed felon; and Biden assaulted no one (unlike Trump).
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Two can play this game!

This paragraph was a waste of time and space. If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life. Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless, so stupid, so careless that you realize that you are not using your time wisely.

You could’ve been playing with your dog, or eating your cat, but no. You want to read this barren paragraph and expect something marvelous and terrific at the end. But since you still do not realize that you are wasting precious time, you still continue to read the null paragraph. If you had not noticed, you have wasted an estimated time of 20 seconds. Imagine what you could’ve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph. Imagine the things you could’ve accomplished. Imagine the possibilities. But time is irreversible and you still do not realize this. Somehow you have managed still to waste around now 35 seconds reading this stupid, excessive, and long paragraph with your irreversible time. If you haven’t realized that, then you have not yet read the whole paragraph. Even if you did, you still refuse to stop reading this essay.

After around 45 seconds, you are still reading this mindlessly and carelessly with your precious and non-reversible time. If you remembered from the first sentence of this disgustingly long paragraph, you would remember that this paragraph was a waste of time and space, imagine if I had not typed this paragraph and you had not read it. Imagine all the things you could’ve done, the things that made you, you. But no, you are still reading this paragraph and it has been around 60 seconds, which is a whole full minute. A minute! Yet you still have the urge and motivation to read this pointless and long essay. Now you have nearly reached the end, you ponder, why am I reading this? Why is the writer making a paragraph so long that I have the urge and motivation to finish this pointless paragraph to prove him that reading is what makes me, me. Then you realize, you have wasted now around a minute and 10 seconds. If you had not make the idiotic decision of continuing to read this paragraph, use that mind of yours to think what you could’ve done throughout your whole irreversible time.

You could’ve finished your homework, play with your cat, eat your seal, or you could’ve discovered who made the fire hydrant, if you did not get the reference, you could’ve went and learned something and post it on reddit in the subreddit “Today I learned”, but you still have the urge to read this insanely long paragraph, pondering how I typed this without rest. Then you read this text and see that text over there. Why am I still reading this? How does this paragraph know what I’m thinking? What did I eat last April the 17th? Then you come to the conclusion that you know that this useless and insanely long paragraph would tell you. And you are right, but I did not write this and you have wasted now around 2 minutes. A full 2 minutes. Now, use that intelligence that you have, assuming that your IQ is above 60 and you are literate. Now that you have made it this far, you wonder if you learned anything, but no, you did not get the reference about the fire hydrant and refused to look it up, then you make the decision of reading this long essay with your irreversible time. Since you have made it this far on your long journey, you try have the urge to stop reading. But I bet you cannot finish this paragraph for which you are lazy and want to continue on with your life, but you keep on reading this long, wasteful, barren, and non-productive essay that will not benefit you in any way than making you lose your irreversible and precious time, but that is not even a benefit. Soon you realize that it has been now 3 minutes. A full 3 minutes, now you use your intelligence with an IQ above 70 and ponder about the things you could’ve done, the assignments you could’ve done, the dogs and cats you could’ve eaten. But you continue reading this now nearly 2 paged paragraph. Then you wonder how this is even a paragraph.

How am did I make it this far? Do I get a certificate? Why am I reading this pointless and barren paragraph? How does this essay know what I’m thinking about? Then finally, you feel relaxed and accomplished because the essay said finally to make you hyped up that you accomplished reading a nearly 2 paged essay then the paragraph creates a plot twist; You’re no where near the ending. Your insides wince a little while you’re reading this endless paragraph. Wondering if this will ever end. Then you start getting nervous that it’s almost time for bed, then you wonder what you ate for breakfast on June the 9th. How does this paragraph know what you’re thinking about you think? Because when you’re reading a paragraph inside your head, the words are projected into your brain with the IQ above 90 and then the thought process go through your internal organs and through yours eyes and you wonder if this is actually true but it’s really not because all it is non-sense.

Then you look at your watch, if you had one, and realize that it’s been a near 4 minutes. 4 minutes, if you expect this paragraph to say the old and customary saying after you’ve discovered how long it’s been, then you’re wrong. This time, the paragraph is going to criticize you why you’re still reading this essay with your irreversible and precious time. Why are you still reading this you ask? Because you are so headstrong and careless, yet you have the urge and motivation to continue reading this essay that it feels like an eternity. If you have made it this far, then it is mind boggling on what you could’ve done with your near 5 minutes. Imagine the things you could’ve eaten ; sushi, sharks, dogs, snakes, cats, fish, humans, dogs, dogs, and many more wonders of this world. Then when you are reading this, you realize that there is no long a wall of text, you realize that you think you’ve made it to the ending and I congratulate you on your epic journey across the wall of text. Yet you have not yet realized, that you wasted a full 5 minutes on this paragraph that feels endless yet it has been ceased.
    so you won't accept natural timed apart position of centered to occupying space in reproductive form never the same details twice since conceived to posting the last response. You will not believe your fertilized cell evolved into your brain a body developed around until born able to navigate living as one of a kind timed apart here.

You rather blindly obey ideas that never match the timing of things changing constantly now with each person occupying space specifically here doing exactly as trained to perform cradle to grave because not to obey is putting oneself at risk of being kicked out of societal evolution controlling human behavior cradle to grave where instinctive honesty isn't tolerated anywhere any generations added from now on.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,218 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Gee, that was obvious since the 2016 primary season. I still never liked Trump because he is a dishonest sob. However, his behavior has more to do with correcting corruption than all other establishment mentalities combined against him regardless political franchise globally working against him.

Like I said, Trump is working with ruling elites in this global soap opera. This is staged semantics on parade. Its all about controlling outcomes of ancestral progression now with lifetimes never the same compounding results as arrived so far.

In instinctive navigating practice, that means life doesn't kinetically exceed now. You and Trump play the game of arguing potential differences of opinions that end up getting people to take sides in self anointed stereotype behavior honoring code speak interpretations origins of life is beyond speculation and physicaly in plain sight.

It is why nobody can intellectually disprove a negative like now is eternity and nobody accepts it.
    You are definitely one of those people who would describe catching a bus as an arduous task, the guy who shows up at a staff meeting and everyone else mutters under their breath, "oh shit," knowing it is going to be unnecessarily a long drawn out affair.

Trust me, nothing is as laborious nor burdensome as you attempt to make it

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you won't accept natural timed apart position of centered to occupying space in reproductive form never the same details twice since conceived to posting the last response. You will not believe your fertilized cell evolved into your brain a body developed around until born able to navigate living as one of a kind timed apart here.

You rather blindly obey ideas that never match the timing of things changing constantly now with each person occupying space specifically here doing exactly as trained to perform cradle to grave because not to obey is putting oneself at risk of being kicked out of societal evolution controlling human behavior cradle to grave where instinctive honesty isn't tolerated anywhere any generations added from now on.
    Appears his point sailed right over your head

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey, If I even need a Scrabble partner- I'm calling you!

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Was I correct when I portrayed him as the guy who shows up at a meeting and everyone else mutters "oh shit" under their breath knowing he is going to make it an unnecessarily drawn out affair, we've all experienced it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (05-13-2020)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Was I correct when I portrayed him as the guy who shows up at a meeting and everyone else mutters "oh shit" under their breath knowing he is going to make it an unnecessarily drawn out affair, we've all experienced it
    I have never known a guy who can get off so far out in the weeds, go down so many rabbit holes, beat around the bushes, trippin'over daisies, hitting below the belt, dancing around the issues, and pulling the wool over your eyes- ALL IN ONE SENTENCE!

Remarkable- to say the least!

This guy is either on Meth or orders a Starbuck's bucket to go!

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are definitely one of those people who would describe catching a bus as an arduous task, the guy who shows up at a staff meeting and everyone else mutters under their breath, "oh shit," knowing it is going to be unnecessarily a long drawn out affair.

Trust me, nothing is as laborious nor burdensome as you attempt to make it
    you are the one complicating life saying there is more to it than timed apart so far as reproductions are compounding total sums each making life limited to occupying space now, rotations of the planet are just intellectual diversions from those trying to control everyone else from person income to global economic trade wanting a piece of the action from each self anointed type cast people demanding humans have rights to ignore life is limited to now.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have never known a guy who can get off so far out in the weeds, go down so many rabbit holes, beat around the bushes, trippin'over daisies, hitting below the belt, dancing around the issues, and pulling the wool over your eyes- ALL IN ONE SENTENCE!

Remarkable- to say the least!

This guy is either on Meth or orders a Starbuck's bucket to go!
    Or you are in the company of like minded people so corrupted you never learned how to be honest with yourself.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

don't. your mindset and type casting others just doesn't go well with my natural position proportionately here in the population. Trying not to act smarter than instincts, I end up being more intelligent about how life actually works in plain sight.

I do know what separates contextual characters serving humanity and ancestors timed apart in plain sight.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Two can play this game!

This paragraph was a waste of time and space. If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life. Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless, so stupid, so careless that you realize that you are not using your time wisely. You could’ve been playing with your dog, or eating your cat, but no. You want to read this barren paragraph and expect something marvelous and terrific at the end. But since you still do not realize that you are wasting precious time, you still continue to read the null paragraph. If you had not noticed, you have wasted an estimated time of 20 seconds. Imagine what you could’ve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph. Imagine the things you could’ve accomplished. Imagine the possibilities. But time is irreversible and you still do not realize this. Somehow you have managed still to waste around now 35 seconds reading this stupid, excessive, and long paragraph with your irreversible time. If you haven’t realized that, then you have not yet read the whole paragraph. Even if you did, you still refuse to stop reading this essay. After around 45 seconds, you are still reading this mindlessly and carelessly with your precious and non-reversible time. If you remembered from the first sentence of this disgustingly long paragraph, you would remember that this paragraph was a waste of time and space, imagine if I had not typed this paragraph and you had not read it. Imagine all the things you could’ve done, the things that made you, you. But no, you are still reading this paragraph and it has been around 60 seconds, which is a whole full minute. A minute! Yet you still have the urge and motivation to read this pointless and long essay. Now you have nearly reached the end, you ponder, why am I reading this? Why is the writer making a paragraph so long that I have the urge and motivation to finish this pointless paragraph to prove him that reading is what makes me, me. Then you realize, you have wasted now around a minute and 10 seconds. If you had not make the idiotic decision of continuing to read this paragraph, use that mind of yours to think what you could’ve done throughout your whole irreversible time. You could’ve finished your homework, play with your cat, eat your seal, or you could’ve discovered who made the fire hydrant, if you did not get the reference, you could’ve went and learned something and post it on reddit in the subreddit “Today I learned”, but you still have the urge to read this insanely long paragraph, pondering how I typed this without rest. Then you read this text and see that text over there. Why am I still reading this? How does this paragraph know what I’m thinking? What did I eat last April the 17th? Then you come to the conclusion that you know that this useless and insanely long paragraph would tell you. And you are right, but I did not write this and you have wasted now around 2 minutes. A full 2 minutes. Now, use that intelligence that you have, assuming that your IQ is above 60 and you are literate. Now that you have made it this far, you wonder if you learned anything, but no, you did not get the reference about the fire hydrant and refused to look it up, then you make the decision of reading this long essay with your irreversible time. Since you have made it this far on your long journey, you try have the urge to stop reading. But I bet you cannot finish this paragraph for which you are lazy and want to continue on with your life, but you keep on reading this long, wasteful, barren, and non-productive essay that will not benefit you in any way than making you lose your irreversible and precious time, but that is not even a benefit. Soon you realize that it has been now 3 minutes. A full 3 minutes, now you use your intelligence with an IQ above 70 and ponder about the things you could’ve done, the assignments you could’ve done, the dogs and cats you could’ve eaten. But you continue reading this now nearly 2 paged paragraph. Then you wonder how this is even a paragraph. How am did I make it this far? Do I get a certificate? Why am I reading this pointless and barren paragraph? How does this essay know what I’m thinking about? Then finally, you feel relaxed and accomplished because the essay said finally to make you hyped up that you accomplished reading a nearly 2 paged essay then the paragraph creates a plot twist; You’re no where near the ending. Your insides wince a little while you’re reading this endless paragraph. Wondering if this will ever end. Then you start getting nervous that it’s almost time for bed, then you wonder what you ate for breakfast on June the 9th. How does this paragraph know what you’re thinking about you think? Because when you’re reading a paragraph inside your head, the words are projected into your brain with the IQ above 90 and then the thought process go through your internal organs and through yours eyes and you wonder if this is actually true but it’s really not because all it is non-sense. Then you look at your watch, if you had one, and realize that it’s been a near 4 minutes. 4 minutes, if you expect this paragraph to say the old and customary saying after you’ve discovered how long it’s been, then you’re wrong. This time, the paragraph is going to criticize you why you’re still reading this essay with your irreversible and precious time. Why are you still reading this you ask? Because you are so headstrong and careless, yet you have the urge and motivation to continue reading this essay that it feels like an eternity. If you have made it this far, then it is mind boggling on what you could’ve done with your near 5 minutes. Imagine the things you could’ve eaten ; sushi, sharks, dogs, snakes, cats, fish, humans, dogs, dogs, and many more wonders of this world. Then when you are reading this, you realize that there is no long a wall of text, you realize that you think you’ve made it to the ending and I congratulate you on your epic journey across the wall of text. Yet you have not yet realized, that you wasted a full 5 minutes on this paragraph that feels endless yet it has been ceased.
    funny, man!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (05-14-2020)

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

don't. your mindset and type casting others just doesn't go well with my natural position proportionately here in the population. Trying not to act smarter than instincts, I end up being more intelligent about how life actually works in plain sight.

I do know what separates contextual characters serving humanity and ancestors timed apart in plain sight.
    Great! Now pass me the peanuts!