Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remembering 9/11 and the REAL ENEMY

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Remembering 9/11 and the REAL ENEMY

Liberalism deserves most of the credit for the 9/11 attacks. After all, it was the politically correct bullshit of the left which permitted those fuckers to enter the country undetected. Liberals are THE ENEMY -- of that I am thoroughly convinced.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How is someone coming here to study on a student visa a liberal thing?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

It was a bunch of missiles anyway. No arabs needed.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ib1yysguy View Post
    How is someone coming here to study on a student visa a liberal thing?

Uhm, because 'student visas' are an inherently liberal thing.

I will go further than Thor and say this... If you objectively look at the 'complaint' of radical Islamic Fundamentals, it is their disapproval of decadent western lifestyle. "Infidel" means, "not in fidelity with Allah." Now have an objective look at what liberalism has achieved over the past 100 years, and it all goes against what their religion teaches. From Feminism to Gay Rights, it is all part in parcel of what makes us so "Infidelish" to them. As technology has brought exposure to western culture to their world, the radically religious became outraged at the prospects of their daughters becoming whores, and sons turning homosexual, from liberal western influence. Radical Muslims are 10k times more 'uptight-conservative' than anyone you know as "right-wing" in this country.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Student visas = liberal. Got'cha.

Retards.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ib1yysguy View Post
    Student visas = liberal. Got'cha.

Retards.

LOL... yeah, Student visas basically equal LIBERAL.

Why would a Conservative advocate bringing foreign students to the US to be educated? It is an inherently Liberal concept. Thus, it is indeed, Liberal.

Now some pinhead might undoubtedly run dig up the actual Congressional votes authorizing the first Student Visa programs, and try to argue that "Conservatives" supported it too, but the idea itself... the whole concept in thinking, is purely Liberal.

Nothing "retarded" about honesty.

7. #7 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

So helping educate the world is a liberal concept? So, if conservative is the opposite of liberal, then conservatives want the world to be ignorant?

And since the republicans have been in the whitehouse for 20 of the last 28 years, I would submit that it is the republicans that are responsible for the wide open border we have to our south. (which could have just as easily allowed terrorists in, especially prior to 9/11/01)

Dixie, you want to lock our borders and never let anyone else in? You think that will do us good??

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post

Dixie, you want to lock our borders and never let anyone else in? You think that will do us good??
    You make the mistake of assuming there's a monolithic "US", but there isn't. Keeping out illegals is great for working people subject to the wage depression caused by a glut of workers, but business types are dismayed when they have to pay a livable wage to actual citizens. This country is divided.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

"If you objectively look at the 'complaint' of radical Islamic Fundamentals, it is their disapproval of decadent western lifestyle"

Fuck you. If that was the case, they would be attacking Europe all the time, because they're far more liberal than us. Amsterdam would be a shambles. What a fucking myth.

The "complaint" of terrorists is that we're in the Middle East, and have tried to influence the politics & gov't there for over 3 decades.

Idiot.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Liberalism deserves most of the credit for the 9/11 attacks. After all, it was the politically correct bullshit of the left which permitted those fuckers to enter the country undetected. Liberals are THE ENEMY -- of that I am thoroughly convinced.
    I was just thinking the same thing with your head line. Liberials, radicial muslims---pretty much the same difference. They do love eachother, when they are not in the same room.

Was Nick Burg a liberial? Anybody here remember Nick Burg?

have you lib commies ever seen one of their radical beheadings? (I saw the Nick Burg beheading) I have---it was the most barbaric thing I have ever seen. I used to trap and hunt--trapping and pulling the skin off a dead coon or fox. I thought I would take the Nick Burg beheadding--but I could not sleep at all that night. You lib commies would still be awake if you actually saw the capabilities of waht these fuckers---WANT TO DO TO YOU! Nick Burg did not have embassys on their holy ground---he just simply--was not a muslim. Now, your radical murrderous friends say "we do not kill innocent people", and in their context they are correct. The consider anybody that is not a muslim---GUILTY of being a infidel. If your not a muslim---they will cut off your head, and spread sheria law.

Sure--Obama Bin Biden is mad that we have a imperialistic agenda--but so does China, Russia, North Korea, nad yes---your radical head choppers, trying to spread sheria law through out the wold.

So--liberials--more facts for ya.

Fuck you stupid commies. This is a real war for our lives--and your being fucking stupid.

I agree Thor--liberials are a enemy of the USA
    Last edited by theMAJORITY; 09-12-2008 at 06:21 AM.
    Jimmy Carter had the lowest % of people in his administration with any business exp at all @ 32%. Obama has 8% of his administration with any business exp at all. I have more business exp out of my one car garage than at least 92% of the obama administration.

The Government reciently said they would give tax breaks to small and med sized business so they can try to grow and hire--too bad it was not the USA, but China who reciently announced that.

You need to apologize to your kids.

11. #11 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Don't confuse Dixie with the facts. It'll ruin him for life.

12. #12 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

That is such bullshit. The liberals didn't allow them to enter the country undetected. They weren't undetected. They had visas, for chrissakes, how much more "detected" can they be?

No one expected them to hijack airplaves and fly them into buildings. And prior to 9/11/01, it would have been laughable to suggest such a thing to most people.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    That is such bullshit. The liberals didn't allow them to enter the country undetected. They weren't undetected. They had visas, for chrissakes, how much more "detected" can they be?

No one expected them to hijack airplaves and fly them into buildings. And prior to 9/11/01, it would have been laughable to suggest such a thing to most people.

But here's the silly thing. The people we're shooting in iraq can shave their beard, take a shower, and then get on a plane and come here and spread their anti-western bullshit, with full protection from the elitist establishments, it's not just liberals, it's a bipartisan touch of idiocy.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    "If you objectively look at the 'complaint' of radical Islamic Fundamentals, it is their disapproval of decadent western lifestyle"

Fuck you. If that was the case, they would be attacking Europe all the time, because they're far more liberal than us. Amsterdam would be a shambles. What a fucking myth.

The "complaint" of terrorists is that we're in the Middle East, and have tried to influence the politics & gov't there for over 3 decades.

Idiot.
    Umm--they are attacking Europe all the time. Wasn't there a driver with a passeneger in a bomb truvck--that hit a building, blew up, and only killed the terrorists inside?

Look fucker--those fuckers are here too. If you support their action in 911--I think we all know who to fuck like a terrorists whore.

See what I mean about these fucking homo liberrials that hate America?
    Jimmy Carter had the lowest % of people in his administration with any business exp at all @ 32%. Obama has 8% of his administration with any business exp at all. I have more business exp out of my one car garage than at least 92% of the obama administration.

The Government reciently said they would give tax breaks to small and med sized business so they can try to grow and hire--too bad it was not the USA, but China who reciently announced that.

You need to apologize to your kids.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

"If you support their action in 911 "

Are you completely insane?