Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, Blackwater Lunchbreak, The Anonymous, /MSG/, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, anonymoose, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt and jacksonsprat22

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The physics of God

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's a big unknown. What's amusing to me is how the atheists will declare "there is no God" while accepting the theory of the Multiverse. All without evidence. The concept of God as an old man on a golden throne throwing lightning bolts to send people to Hell is highly unlikely. OTOH, the Universe had an origin and the Universe has produced intelligence. I also find it unlikely that something without intelligence can produce intelligence. There, there is probably intelligence associated with the Universe and its creation.
    The Human brain in it's self is crazy.

For example, the Left brain is needed to produce & understand Language, reading & Mathematics.

But, those weren't always around, why is it like the Human brain was created to absorb Language skills & Mathematics?

We created them, sure, yes Math & Language is our feature, but it's like the Human Brain was designed to create it.

Which seems to be highly unlikely from chance, because in reality, there's no environmental need for any evolution to include Math & Language skills.

It's like we were designed to be like this, not so much evolved for Math & Language skills.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,713 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

It's a big unknown. What's amusing to me is how the atheists will declare "there is no God" while accepting the theory of the Multiverse. All without evidence. The concept of God as an old man on a golden throne throwing lightning bolts to send people to Hell is highly unlikely. OTOH, the Universe had an origin and the Universe has produced intelligence. I also find it unlikely that something without intelligence can produce intelligence. There, there is probably intelligence associated with the Universe and its creation.
    I compartmentalize science and religion. They are not asking the same questions and they are different ways of considering the state of reality and existence.

Science is inductive and provides probabilistic knowlege about the natural world. There is no way any of us can be 100 percent certain about the actual nature of reality

My life is dedicated to the efficacy of inductive reasoning and its offspring-the scientific method.

But science cannot provide answers to metaphysical questions. I am unaware of a laboratory test or mathematical model which can provide us the ultimate answers about what constitutes justice, truth, and morality.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I compartmentalize science and religion. They are not asking the same questions and they are different ways of considering the state of reality and existence.

Science is inductive and provides probabilistic knowlege about the natural world. There is no way any of us can be 100 percent certain about the actual nature of reality

My life is dedicated to the efficacy of inductive reasoning and its offspring-the scientific method.

But science cannot provide answers to metaphysical questions. I am unaware of a laboratory test or mathematical model which can provide us the ultimate answers about what justice, truth, and morality are.
    Compartmentalization is good, but let's not forget, like a Venn Diagram, there are overlaps.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's what Marianne says!

There is no past, there is no future, there is only the Eternal Now. Time cannot exist without Space and Space cannot exist without Time.

Oh, and don't forget to dance!

how can there be no past, just not by relative time. The woman is using code speak to keep people loyal to idealists where social rank has the privileges those paying to believe life is more than reproductively centered here honor a royal we mentality over their one of a kind statures. Psychological path of least resistance, Easier to comply with deniers than stand your time as one of a kind where everyone picking sides surrounds you making sure one's individualism dies with them. Something I endured since 1982. Corruption angered me to stop being silent and I choose to whisper on message boards until banned for my accuracy to displacement of current population regardless species to plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, ancestral time present.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    how can there be no past, just not by relative time. The woman is using code speak to keep people loyal to idealists where social rank has the privileges those paying to believe life is more than reproductively centered here honor a royal we mentality over their one of a kind statures. Psychological path of least resistance, Easier to comply with deniers than stand your time as one of a kind where everyone picking sides surrounds you making sure one's individualism dies with them. Something I endured since 1982. Corruption angered me to stop being silent and I choose to whisper on message boards until banned for my accuracy to displacement of current population regardless species to plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, ancestral time present.
    Yeah, all the best nutjobs have their own "code".

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah, all the best nutjobs have their own "code".
    ancestrally coded DNA due to timed apart now as reproductions of this system are simultaneously living in plain sight as half life reproductions able to merge reproductive cells to add to the population centered so far?

what nutjob are you talking about? the mobs not respecting life as it actually exists demanding everyone ignore real or else they will actively implode the global economic system currently being dismantled disguised as social distancing flattening the curve of corona virus?

I read between the lines of intellectual promises of better tomorrows while just adapting to being timed apart now.

Oh, how this relates to the topic of this thread, God is an intellectual caricature of life as timed apart so far working the same way from now on, with or without homo sapien lifetimes present.
    Last edited by serenity; 04-25-2020 at 09:47 AM.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ancestrally coded DNA due to timed apart now as reproductions of this system are simultaneously living in plain sight as half life reproductions able to merge reproductive cells to add to the population centered so far?

what nutjob are you talking about? the mobs not respecting life as it actually exists demanding everyone ignore real or else they will actively implode the global economic system currently being dismantled disguised as social distancing flattening the curve of corona virus?

I read between the lines of intellectual promises of better tomorrows while just adapting to being timed apart now.

Oh, how this relates to the topic of this thread, God is an intellectual caricature of life as timed apart so far working the same way from now on, with or without homo sapien lifetimes present.
    Of course you do.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course you do.
    wow, patronizing condescension. I would never have guessed it being of character directed to serve artificial intelligence know as common language used to communicate brain to brain spoken or written.

Contextual souls trying to rule over conceived sole replacements while only alive as timed apart now.

Endowed by our creator all mankind is created equally present.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wow, patronizing condescension....
    Wassamatter? Your magical "code" stop working just because of lil' ol' me?

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wassamatter? Your magical "code" stop working just because of lil' ol' me?
    not at all. great attempt as deflecting though. See, whatever you believe doesn't alter being timed apart now. Does show why you strive to keep people guessing though. You loath life as timed apart in plain sight. Misery loves company that validates each other as a group think narrative larger than honest soles enjoying the time they get living as 1 of a kind.

time to end inmates running the asylums of reality. Nobody gets hurt unless those unwilling to become honest destroys those being honest. then who will pay in blood and treasure for your reality after.
    Last edited by serenity; 04-25-2020 at 10:20 AM.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

not at all. great attempt as deflecting though. See, whatever you believe doesn't alter being timed apart now. Does show why you strive to keep people guessing though. You loath life as timed apart in plain sight. Misery loves company that validates each other as a group think narrative larger than honest soles enjoying the time they get living as 1 of a kind.
    I agree that your comment was deflection, but it wasn't great. Just run-of-mill deflection.
    wow, patronizing condescension. I would never have guessed it being of character directed to serve artificial intelligence know as common language used to communicate brain to brain spoken or written.

Contextual souls trying to rule over conceived sole replacements while only alive as timed apart now.

Endowed by our creator all mankind is created equally present.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I agree that your comment was deflection, but it wasn't great. Just run-of-mill deflection.
    playing the 3 axioms of truth now. pay attention to my avatar's shape of 6 degrees of separating 8 cornered narratives triangulating to open ended semantics such as yours, there are 7 others actively taking place at the same time. does your vocabulary keep up with that?

My brain does.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

playing the 3 axioms of truth now. pay attention to my avatar's shape of 6 degrees of separating 8 cornered narratives triangulating to open ended semantics such as yours, there are 7 others actively taking place at the same time. does your vocabulary keep up with that?

My brain does.
    ROFL

Thanks for the laughs. Now I have to go mow some grass. Good luck with your "enlightenment".

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ROFL

Thanks for the laughs. Now I have to go mow some grass. Good luck with your "enlightenment".
    what enlightenment? just navigating life as it always works in plain sight as timed apart conceived to decomposed position of occupying space so far as a cycle of reproduction compounding from now on. I am a proportionate part of real, not a leader in reality trying to disprove now is eternity.

Gee, the metaphysical to God and Satan. ^^^^^^^

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

The physics of the physical universe,don't apply to the spirit world.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?