Members banned from this thread: Legion, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.2, Guno צְבִי, Into the Night and Earl

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Conspiracy Theory

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Ever since I came to this forum, I've seen the conspiracy theory that the "Deep State" hates Trump and wants him out of power. However, nobody has ever been able to answer the following questions.

1) Why does the Deep State hate Trump? If the Deep State is made up of the super rich elites, and Trump made the super rich even richer, why would they dislike him or want him removed?

2) If they want him removed, why not just removed him? They allowed him to win the election and then allowed him to remain in power after he was impeached. Rigging an election or voting him out during impeachment would have been incredibly easy for a super elite secret society, so what gives?
    It is the 21st century equivalent of Joseph Stalin's paranoia about dissident elements and saboteurs buried within the Soviet government and bent on undermining and weakening the power of Stalin.

You would be actually amazed at how similar Trump supporter are to Stalinists.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Tried? But they failed, yes? So whatever the Deep State is, it can't be all that powerful.
    Powerful enough to appoint a special prosecutor ... powerful enough to get illegal warrants to spy on a Presidential candidate and then elected President.

Powerful enough to get an impeachment show going without even having to claim any crimes had been committed ... Orange Man Bad was good enough.

Any of this helping?
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

"I'd rather argue against a hundred idiots, than have one agree with me." (Churchill)

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It is the 21st century equivalent of Joseph Stalin's paranoia about dissident elements and saboteurs buried within the Soviet government and bent on undermining and weakening the power of Stalin.

You would be actually amazed at how similar Trump supporter are to Stalinists.
    I've actually compared Trumpism to Stalinism here before. Both were anti-democratic, anti-education, full of conspiracy theories, and called the media the "enemy of the people" simply for criticizing the glorious leader.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

The career civil service is the 'deep state,' who stay while most congress critters come and go.

They detest careerists and despise wreckers like Trump.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've actually compared Trumpism to Stalinism here before. Both were anti-democratic, anti-education, full of conspiracy theories, and called the media the "enemy of the people" simply for criticizing the glorious leader.
    Thought there may have been some hope for you.

This is bat-shit crazy stuff right here ... that Trump is "anti-democratic, anti-education, full of conspiracy theories"
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

"I'd rather argue against a hundred idiots, than have one agree with me." (Churchill)

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Powerful enough to appoint a special prosecutor ... powerful enough to get illegal warrants to spy on a Presidential candidate and then elected President.

Powerful enough to get an impeachment show going without even having to claim any crimes had been committed ... Orange Man Bad was good enough.

Any of this helping?
    There's no evidence that Trump was spied on. One person was spied on who happened to be working on Trump's campaign. Nobody else on the campaign, including Trump, was looked into.
    Bribery is a crime and Trump attempted to bribe the president of a foreign country.

So if the Deep State is so powerful, why did they not have the Republicans vote to remove Trump?

And what exactly is the Deep State? You still haven't told me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-23-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-22-2020)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thought there may have been some hope for you.

This is bat-shit crazy stuff right here ... that Trump is "anti-democratic, anti-education, full of conspiracy theories"
    Trump tried to cheat in two elections. Anti-democratic.
    Trump criticizes colleges and says he loves the poorly educated. Anti-education.
    And as for conspiracy theories.... seriously? You're denying this?

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...sing-emails-24

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There's no evidence that Trump was spied on. One person was spied on who happened to be working on Trump's campaign. Nobody else on the campaign, including Trump, was looked into.
    The Title 1 FISA warrant on Page allowed them to spy on anyone Page may talk to or have any contact with ... they weren't spying on Page ... they were spying on Trump.

This has been common knowledge for well over a year ... the warrant was illegal ... the spying was illegal ... you don't seem to know any of this ... how is that possible?

Bribery is a crime and Trump attempted to bribe the president of a foreign country.
    One important aspect of a bribe is that the person being bribed knows it ... kinda necessary for the person being bribed to do what you want yes.

Only Trump never informed Ukraine he was temporarily holding up money ... it's not like he told them do it or you wont get any money.

Only a lefty could cook up a story of bribery when only one person is involved.

Now Ukraine was bribed by a US official make no mistake ... the person who bribed them even bragged about it ... he bribed them with US taxpayers money.

And I already know, you have no interest in that bribe.

So if the Deep State is so powerful, why did they not have the Republicans vote to remove Trump?
    They don't control pubs in Congress ... they are powerful enough to start a coup without them ... and start an impeachment show with dems ... without even pretending to investigate a crime.

And what exactly is the Deep State? You still haven't told me.
    A collection of rabid leftys in our govt who are doing everything in their power, along with willing dems in Congress and the msm, to remove an elected President because their gal lost.

They are infested within the highest levels of our govt agencies ... IRS, CIA, FBM, NSA, DOJ, DIA ... the former heads of the CIA and FBM were deep state.

Me thinks you already knew all of that ... but if this is news to you then you suck at keeping up with current events.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There's no evidence that Trump was spied on.
    You're done ... they even admit that's what they were doing.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh? Then do tell, what is it?
    Keep in mind, there are different versions of the theory. The version I heard is that it's a secret society of elites.
    It's a super secret society of anyone that has it in for Trump. It consists of the liberal media which is all of them but Fox. All Democrats. Anyone who ever voted for a (D). Everyone in government jobs BT (Before Trump), no matter what administrations they've worked for. It includes all courts, judges, and the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, etc. except those employees appointed by our glorious leader. It's even the Post Office.

You're welcome.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (04-22-2020), Doc Dutch (04-22-2020), Phantasmal (04-23-2020)

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump tried to cheat in two elections. Anti-democratic.
    You have absolutely zero hope of defending that statement ... bat-shit crazy stuff.

Trump criticizes colleges and says he loves the poorly educated. Anti-education.
    So he loves the unwashed masses you leftys hate ... and that makes him anti-education ... ya can't make this shit up.

It takes a fucked up lefty to even think it up.

And as for conspiracy theories.... seriously? You're denying this?

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...sing-emails-24
    Who knows who has Hillary's emails ... we know foreign states broke into her illegal server ... Ukraine might have been one of them ... you'll have to check Clinton Foundation donations to find out.

If this is the best conspiracy theory you got then you should have kept it to yourself.

This is from Nov. 2016 ... 3.5 years ago.
    FBI Sources: Clinton Server Hacked By 'At Least Five' Foreign Intel Agencies, Two Major Federal Probes Ongoing
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...probe-n2240856

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It's a super secret society of anyone that has it in for Trump. It consists of the liberal media which is all of them but Fox. All Democrats. Anyone who ever voted for a (D). Everyone in government jobs BT (Before Trump), no matter what administrations they've worked for. It includes all courts, judges, and the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, etc. except those employees appointed by our glorious leader. It's even the Post Office.

You're welcome.
    Not even close but thanks for playing.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Deep State (n): It's whatever the Reichwingers say it is!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (04-22-2020), Phantasmal (04-23-2020)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

I'll give you a hint StoneByStone ... the Deep State just tried to get rid of an elected President.

Does that help?

Deep State is what dumb people talk about.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonsprat22 For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-23-2020)

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jacksonsprat22 and Ms. Owl,

If you two don't follow current events then that's fine ... a strange position given you're on a forum board where we talk about current events.

These little attempts at dodging an embarrassing situation, or playing stupid, isn't working.

My students can come up with better excuses than you two have come up with.