Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deepstate, top dems in kahoots with china

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’ve always thought Peng Liyuan is beautiful.
    She really is.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-21-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    She really is.
    She’s a singer, a very different type of wife to a Chinese leader. She maintains her career. I love it

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    trump looks elated. Xi, not so much.
    That appears to debunk any DEMOCRATS who say that Trump and Xi are pals.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,352 Times in 8,509 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Believe me, dont believe me, doesnt matter or change a thing. All i KNOW is this will be the biggest investigation in our history. As well it should.
    You know what the biggest investigation running up to 9/11 was? There was a 12 year old girl who called herself "Elf", and she wrote "ELF OWNS" her local school on her school using spray paint. Ashcroft poured resources into the crime thinking it was finally proof of "Eco-terrorists". Saddest thing I have ever heard of.

What you need is some EVIDENCE to start the investigation. And even more importantly, you need to get it SOON. The biggest investigation in our history would take a lot of time, and needs to get started QUICKLY. You have lost 3 years, and before that 30 years, because you cannot find any evidence.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

This was a terrorist attack on our country. Who benefits from this? Dems do, as they THINK this will get Biden in and Trump out, China does as they would LOVE to see another Democrat in office so they can continue raping us like they have since that fuckhead Bill Clinton and his fatass skank of a dike old lady sold off our country to the Chinese and gave rise to China the Superpower, the deepstate would as many have been driven from office, forced to retire early, or outright fired. The rest of the dirty ones are forced to lay low lest they be driven out as well. Dont ask me how I know,.....I just DO and will be proven correct in due time. Believe you me,....when this shitshow finally ends, and it WILL end thank God, there will be investigations that are going to make Muellers silly little Russia probe seem like a walk in the park.

Well I think that is certainly partly right.. It most certainly did not begin w/ clinton, but it sure as hell took off when he was elected & so did walmart aka made in America walmat-straight up lie...

Just a coincidence they were both from a shit hole like arkansas I guess....

BOTH PARTIES ARE IN ON THIS~BOTH.. & the reason is simple, they both are beholding to the same ppl........

Not a huge fan of steve Bannon but He was right about one thing, like the quote "Corporate America today is the lobbying arm of the Chinese Communist Party and Wall Street is the investor relations department," Steve Bannon
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

This was a terrorist attack on our country. Who benefits from this? Dems do, as they THINK this will get Biden in and Trump out, China does as they would LOVE to see another Democrat in office so they can continue raping us like they have since that fuckhead Bill Clinton and his fatass skank of a dike old lady sold off our country to the Chinese and gave rise to China the Superpower, the deepstate would as many have been driven from office, forced to retire early, or outright fired. The rest of the dirty ones are forced to lay low lest they be driven out as well. Dont ask me how I know,.....I just DO and will be proven correct in due time. Believe you me,....when this shitshow finally ends, and it WILL end thank God, there will be investigations that are going to make Muellers silly little Russia probe seem like a walk in the park.
    The Deep State conspiracy theories don't make any sense. Trump has made the 1% even richer. Why would they hate him or want him gone?

And it wasn't just Democrats that made China richer, it was pretty much every president going back at least a hundred years. In fact, outsourcing has increased under Trump. Why would China want to get rid of Trump if he's giving them more business?

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You sure seemed to KNOW that Trump and the Republicans colluded with Russia. And what the fuck is INANITY exactly? Must be a new libtard word...
    The difference is that we have evidence Trump colluded with Russia and there is a clear reason why he did so.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The difference is that we have evidence Trump colluded with Russia and there is a clear reason why he did so.
    please link to evidence trump colluded with russia. mueller report and senate said no, btw.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    please link to evidence trump colluded with russia. mueller report and senate said no, btw.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Update: according to the eyewitness of my own eyes; Trump and 5G, Trump and global pandemic economic shutdown and inevitable re ordering of Earth's financial systems to cashless societies and "marks" received by the damned, the deepstate thriving without any hope of the evil deepstate being lawfully ended. Conclusion: Trump is same as barack and all other world "leaders" which shall be interred in the hell of flame. I am tossing all Trump paraphernalia and tearing off my Trump bumper sticker, and withdrawing all support as of sunrise today. I enjoyed the Trump reprieve while it lasted; I am declaring the Trump reprieve ended and tribulation beginning (if 10,000 deepstate vermin are executed i will repent). It is good , and everything is right on schedule... Even So, Come, Lord Jesus...
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

13. #27 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You know what the biggest investigation running up to 9/11 was? There was a 12 year old girl who called herself "Elf", and she wrote "ELF OWNS" her local school on her school using spray paint. Ashcroft poured resources into the crime thinking it was finally proof of "Eco-terrorists". Saddest thing I have ever heard of.

What you need is some EVIDENCE to start the investigation. And even more importantly, you need to get it SOON. The biggest investigation in our history would take a lot of time, and needs to get started QUICKLY. You have lost 3 years, and before that 30 years, because you cannot find any evidence.
    An "investigation" is used to uncover evidence, Walt. If you already have "evidence," what need is there for an investigation?

Walt, once again, you are over your head in this debate.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. #28 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    Update: according to the eyewitness of my own eyes; Trump and 5G, Trump and global pandemic economic shutdown and inevitable re ordering of Earth's financial systems to cashless societies and "marks" received by the damned, the deepstate thriving without any hope of the evil deepstate being lawfully ended. Conclusion: Trump is same as barack and all other world "leaders" which shall be interred in the hell of flame. I am tossing all Trump paraphernalia and tearing off my Trump bumper sticker, and withdrawing all support as of sunrise today. I enjoyed the Trump reprieve while it lasted; I am declaring the Trump reprieve ended and tribulation beginning (if 10,000 deepstate vermin are executed i will repent). It is good , and everything is right on schedule... Even So, Come, Lord Jesus...
    So you'll be voting for Biden?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    So you'll be voting for Biden?
    I do not vote. I am innocent. I dissent to all failed man's governance in this final hour of apostasy.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    That appears to debunk any DEMOCRATS who say that Trump and Xi are pals.
    The trump family of grifters is far more tied to China than Biden or anyone else.

It's hilarious and ironic that this is the latest talking point to denigrate a trump opponent.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens