Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Day of the Worst Week Ever

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default Final Day of the Worst Week Ever

Today marks the final day of the worst week ever.

The Surgeon General said this week would be like Pearl Harbor. I don’t know about all that but it’s been ‘different’. I can at least wrap my brain around Pearl Harbor. Probably 90% of our 300 million people are on what amounts to house arrest.

How long will that keep? My guess is not a whole lot longer.

Tomorrow is Easter and in Kentucky officials are threatening people who gather [in cars on a parking lot] with a forced 14 day quarantine. Kentucky has 2 million people and 500 of them are hospitalized with COVID. The clear majority of COVID admissions result in discharge of patient. There are numbers like that spread all across the country.

I’ve never seen anything like this and I never thought I’d live to see anything like it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (04-11-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

The Surgeon General said this week would be like Pearl Harbor. I don’t know about all that but it’s been ‘different’. I can at least wrap my brain around Pearl Harbor. Probably 90% of our 300 million people are on what amounts to house arrest.

Tomorrow is Easter and in Kentucky officials are threatening people who gather [in cars on a parking lot] with a forced 14 day quarantine. Kentucky has 2 million people and 500 of them are hospitalized with COVID. The clear majority of COVID admissions result in discharge of patient. There are numbers like that spread all across the country.

I’ve never seen anything like this and I never thought I’d live to see anything like it.

It is surreal. The statists are using this to control the population it is working to the extent that people don’t want to harm others. But there is an uprising brewing. The statists like Fauxi don’t see it coming.

Trump needs to get on the right side of it. He was smart to resist calling for national stay at home and leaving it up to the states.

The pressure will build even more next week. If this was the “worst” week it is gonna be hard for the statists to keep this going. They are trying though

The stories will be “we can’t reopen until there are antibody tests” I was the only one on here talking about antibody testing weeks ago and what a fraud COVID testing is

Then it will be the vaccine

Then it will be mutations

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    It is surreal. The statists are using this to control the population it is working to the extent that people don’t want to harm others. But there is an uprising brewing. The statists like Fauxi don’t see it coming.

Trump needs to get on the right side of it. He was smart to resist calling for national stay at home and leaving it up to the states.

The pressure will build even more next week. If this was the “worst” week it is gonna be hard for the statists to keep this going. They are trying though

The stories will be “we can’t reopen until there are antibody tests” I was the only one on here talking about antibody testing weeks ago and what a fraud COVID testing is

Then it will be the vaccine

Then it will be mutations
    Yeah, the reason I started the daily Worst Week threads [apart from the fact it annoys the lefties lol] was because the SG made the prediction.

Predictions get you in trouble more often than not. Since this week didn’t live up to its billing—in 98% of the country, people are going to start questioning things. And they need to. And I agree that a rebellion is not far off.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (04-11-2020), Life is Golden (04-11-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

The virus that originated in China has caused death and economic harm around the world.

The leaders of China lied about its origin (China) and failed to control it and lied about the number of deaths caused by the virus from China and then refused help from American health professionals.

China owns the virus that originated in China and China has blood on China's hands.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Life is Golden (04-11-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,243 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

I know how you feel, Darth...because if anyone ever told me a segment of our citizens would one day support an abomination like Trump...to the point of disparaging a science-backed method of combating a plague because that incompetent moron is worried about damage to his re-election bid...

...I'd have said they were nuts.

But here we are. And here are people like you doing just that.

It has come to pass.

The United States...in the care of the most incompetent administration in our history...is now the nation dead last in the handling of the pandemic in the entire world...

...we are paying a greater price physically and economically than any other country because of this incredibly incompetent administration...

...and people like you are complaining that TOO LITTLE/TOO LATE...is actually too much/too long.

What a sad bunch of assholes you people are.

Stay safe, Darth. Those of us who are unwilling to surrender ourselves to The Dear Leader hope that you and your family get through this safely also.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (04-11-2020), moon (04-11-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The virus that originated in China has caused death and economic harm around the world.

The leaders of China lied about its origin (China) and failed to control it and lied about the number of deaths caused by the virus from China and then refused help from American health professionals.

China owns the virus that originated in China and China has blood on China's hands.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,243 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post

The incompetent Trump administration has handled the virus so poorly, that we are now the country handling it worst among all the nations of the world. We will suffer the greatest damage...both in health-wise and economically because of the gross incompetency of Trump, his administration, and the people who continue to support him.

It doesn't matter if the virus came from the moon...the fact is we Americans, because of the Abomination and his horrendous administration...are handling it with less competence than any other nation on the planet.

That should be your focus...rather than all that other bullshit you are mentioning in defense of Trump.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (04-11-2020), Mason Michaels (04-11-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I know how you feel, Darth...because if anyone ever told me a segment of our citizens would one day support an abomination like Trump...to the point of disparaging a science-backed method of combating a plague because that incompetent moron is worried about damage to his re-election bid...

...I'd have said they were nuts.

But here we are. And here are people like you doing just that.

It has come to pass.

The United States...in the care of the most incompetent administration in our history...is now the nation dead last in the handling of the pandemic in the entire world...

...we are paying a greater price physically and economically than any other country because of this incredibly incompetent administration...

...and people like you are complaining that TOO LITTLE/TOO LATE...is actually too much/too long.

What a sad bunch of assholes you people are.

Stay safe, Darth. Those of us who are unwilling to surrender ourselves to The Dear Leader hope that you and your family get through this safely also.

You have already surrendered yourself Frankie. You have surrendered your critical thinking. You have succumbed to Orange Man Bad. You have succumbed to "the scientists are always right". You have succumbed to believing that science is pure and uncorrupted by politics.

You have been duped

14. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.2 For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-11-2020)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-11-2020), Life is Golden (04-11-2020)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Get used to it, we still have 17 more months. Minimum.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,649 Times in 16,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

The focus at this time should be listening to your governor and the administrative staff in your state....to do what's best for your family, friends, neighbors, community....to get through this together....If you're an American you should be doing this without exception....
    Whining is simply wasted, precious breath...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (04-11-2020)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

America is the most open, the freest country on earth.

We are a society that depends on freedom of movement.

The “remain in place” of society has been mandated in most states.

Because of our freedoms, there are millions who can not remain in place...the doctors, nurses, police, firemen, ambulance drivers, the food and food transport industry and on and on.

The spread of the virus from China that China failed to contain was inevitable.

The Democrats should get off the wagon and start pushing it.

What was going on in America when the virus was starting in China?

Impeachment and endless, useless investigations by the DEMOCRATS.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    The focus at this time should be listening to your governor and the administrative staff in your state....to do what's best for your family, friends, neighbors, community....to get through this together....If you're an American you should be doing this without exception....
    Precisely, TOP.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

TOP (04-11-2020)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    Get used to it, we still have 17 more months. Minimum.
    What do you base that 17 month projection on? Precedence?
    Last edited by Earl; 04-11-2020 at 05:52 AM.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,510 Times in 6,253 Posts
    Blog Entries

2,000 Americans dead in one day;

A half-million Americans infected.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-11-2020)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Nobody is 'whining', kid - just bemoaning all the many, many deaths caused by your senile incompetent of a President. You backed him: have some shame and shut up!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-11-2020), moon (04-11-2020)