Then if you fall, once and for all
    I'll see my dreams come true
    Moments to spare
    With someone you care for
    One love affair for two
    And so with time on my hands
    And you in my arms
    And love in my heart all for you

Lady Day had time on her hands because of love. I have time on my hands because of liars.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State. Joseph Goebbels

It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion. Joseph Goebbels

The essence of propaganda consists in winning people over to an idea so sincerely, so vitally, that in the end they succumb to it utterly and can never again escape from it. Joseph Goebbels

Television mouths going all-out to justify the coronavirus scam reduced my channel surfing to a few minutes a day. It matters not that tens of millions of Americans now know the entire thing is right out of Goebbels’ play book. The public wise to the game does not slow down the liars for one minute.

NOTE: The minute Trump appears on my TV screen I am outta there. Skipping Trump alone gives me hours of free time every day.

In addition to less television, I read a lot less on the Internet than I did before liberal liars took over social media. Every time I click on one of my usual news sites the headlines tell me that the accompanying story is about the coronavirus scam. Needless to say I skip 99 out of a 100 pandemic lies following the headline. I hate to admit it, but I am starting to bypass articles that I agree with. Good or bad, talk about phoney death numbers, vaccines, hospital beds, face masks, and pandemic scare tactics turn my stomach.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Good post.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    NOTE: The minute Trump appears on my TV screen I am outta there. Skipping Trump alone gives me hours of free time every day.
    I am not voting for Trump. I would never vote for a Democrat, least of all Senile Joe Biden.

The Smiling Cobra’s time is long past, yet he talks like he is still shilling for the Clintons:

“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

https://thisisthenewnormal.wordpress...at-youll-find/

Predictions like this one is a pathetic attempt for the Cobra to get a little media coverage:

Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour,” former lead strategist for Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign James Carville said the presumptive Democratic Party nominee former Vice President Joe Biden would “wipeout” President Donald Trump in 2020.

Carville: 2020 Is ‘Going to Be a Democratic Wipeout’ — Voters Don’t Want Four More Years of Trump
    by Pam Key
    8 Apr 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ears-of-trump/

Somebody should tell the snake that brain dead might not get nomination:

Democrats want to drop Joe Biden for Andrew Cuomo, poll finds
    By Steven Nelson
    April 10, 2020 | 6:00am

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/democr...mo-poll-finds/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I am not voting for Trump. I would never vote for a Democrat, least of all Senile Joe Biden.
    OK. That's your right.