Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And Biden hasn't even tried yet. Biden up by 8

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

All Biden has to do is to let Trump bury himself.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

He may be up but its because he has kept out of the public eye. He cant hide forever.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

If I were Biden I would hide until the election, any public appearance has the very real possibility of exposing his dementia and just staying quiet seems to be working for him.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Doing nothing would be the best plan for any candidate. Just watch Trump step on rakes, slip on bananas, pick his nose and eat it...
    oh ...until about late July. Trump's performance art is a nonstop negative ad campaign against himself.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

The irony is he's probably up this much because he isn't "trying".

Here's Part 2 of Willie Brown's column on Sunday addressing this exact point:

Told you so: No sooner do I write that Joe Biden should avoid all interviews than he does an interview and steps in it, telling Charlamagne tha God that “if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Biden spent the rest of the week apologizing.

As I said, the guy is not ready for prime time.

They need to keep him in the basement and not schedule another interview until the day after he defeats Trump in November.

By the way, Biden’s campaign song should be “Wake Up Everybody” by Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes. And no, I’m not trying to be a smart aleck. Check it out: It’s a very inspirational piece, about how it’s all our jobs to help and support each other.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...r-15304731.php

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Trump won the electoral vote.

Yes,...the ONLY vote the matters.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool Joe is letting Trumpovich flame out
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Former Vice President Joe Biden is leading President Donald Trump by 8 points among voters nationwide,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    Except in the 15 mid America States that gave Trump the landslide EC in 2016...……..Trump's base (normal Americans) is not going anywhere. You know the Thing with the "thing"....with the thing?

What do the polls really say about a person that does better when he sequesters himself in his basement...than when he opens his mouth and inserts foot every time he sticks his head out of his whack a mole habitat? Do you think that China Joe is ready for prime time against Trump in a head to head debate? Again......you know the thing, the thing that is SELF EVIDENT whenever China Joe speaks in public. www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuX9sKuo054

Yeah...…..an ultra Rich old white dude suffering from fits of habitual lying and dementia (as he can't remember what he lied about the previous day)…..who has never worked a day in his entire adult life (Career DC insider...establishment)….is exactly what this nation needs. If you are an idiot suffering from TDS, prone to bouts of rage and violence …………. that supports a fascist hate organization like the Terrorist network called ANTIFA. Yeah......that'll get'r done.....burn down your own cities. Every place that is on fire is governed by Democrats …..and the MSM is saying "Vote"....vote for what more stupidity such as enabling the destruction of your own cities.

Only PIGS shit where they eat and sleep.
    Last edited by Ralph; 06-01-2020 at 06:34 PM.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yes,...the ONLY vote the matters.
    Nope, even your Orange moron understands. That's why he tried stupidly to lie about it. The fact that he didn't best his rival in popular vote, much
    less achieve a majority delegitimized his entire administration. The dictionary contains the word mandate
    for a reason.

More people supporting you is good. And this was true before he even had the chance to demonstrate
    what a crap president he is.

He did not win the popular vote
    His electoral win was tainted with Russian meddling
    He has been impeached for trying to cheat in the next election
    He has mismanaged Covid 19
    He is bungling a series of riots.
    The economy is in recession with 20 percent unemployment
    He hasn't kept any promises to you except scotus nominees
    He is a global joke

He is toast. You losers can't cheat enough to pull this shit off.
    He is killing his own party off with Covid policy (old white working class fuckers) favoring the degenerate Missouri pool party-smash a beer on my forehead crowd.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Doing nothing would be the best plan for any candidate. Just watch Trump step on rakes, slip on bananas, pick his nose and eat it...
    oh ...until about late July. Trump's performance art is a nonstop negative ad campaign against himself.
    Did you order that hemp rope?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    If I were Biden I would hide until the election, any public appearance has the very real possibility of exposing his dementia and just staying quiet seems to be working for him.
    I never thought I'd see you posting the same delusional conspiracy theories real nut jobs post.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Poor, poor Tom the rickshaw taxi man

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

Told you so: No sooner do I write that Joe Biden should avoid all interviews than he does an interview and steps in it, telling Charlamagne tha God that “if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

They need to keep him in the basement and not schedule another interview until the day after he defeats Trump in November.

By the way, Biden’s campaign song should be “Wake Up Everybody” by Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes. And no, I’m not trying to be a smart aleck. Check it out: It’s a very inspirational piece, about how it’s all our jobs to help and support each other.

Biden's been in prime time forever. The way righties are spreading conspiracies about him tells me they're very, very afraid that he'll beat trump in November.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (06-01-2020)

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

On one hand this is an excellent strategy, when the person in charge continually shoots themselves in the foot don't do anything to stop it. But on the other hand it's pretty sad he has to be hidden.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Nope, even your Orange moron understands. That's why he tried stupidly to lie about it. The fact that he didn't best his rival in popular vote, much
    less achieve a majority delegitimized his entire administration. The dictionary contains the word mandate
    for a reason.

More people supporting you is good. And this was true before he even had the chance to demonstrate
    what a crap president he is.

He did not win the popular vote
    His electoral win was tainted with Russian meddling
    He has been impeached for trying to cheat in the next election
    He has mismanaged Covid 19
    He is bungling a series of riots.
    The economy is in recession with 20 percent unemployment
    He hasn't kept any promises to you except scotus nominees
    He is a global joke

He is toast. You losers can't cheat enough to pull this shit off.
    He is killing his own party off with Covid policy (old white working class fuckers) favoring the degenerate Missouri pool party-smash a beer on my forehead crowd.
    Yeah...…...Russian melding. LMAO The only Russian melding was found in the Steele Dossier...…….bought and paid for by DEMOCRAT CORRUPT MONEY.

Trump won because of FAILED DEMOCRAT POLICIES.....Real Americans rejected another round of CLINTON MACHINE corruption. The only excuse the left has for the ass kicking in 2016......They did not cheat good enough in the battleground states....like they were allowed in states like California, NY, NJ, CONN.....etc.,

If I where you...….I'd suggest mail in ballots this time around