Thread: Bye Bye Bernie

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    So now we all lose no matter how you slice it. Here is the corporate owned liar which was the best the DNC was able to foist upon us so that their cushy lives would remain intact.

he has right wing all over him.........

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    suspends campaign per staff conference call.

Supporter announcement @ 11:45
    Yup. No surprise again. How much did he $oak his $upporters for thi$ time around before backing out?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Bigdog (04-08-2020), dukkha (04-08-2020), Truth Detector (04-08-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    The party is full of moderate right leaning republicans......why is bernie any different? because he leans more to the left?
    Well, if I were a D I would certainly require the person I'm voting for to be the nominee of my party to actually register as a D... even if they are a DINO, they at least need to register as a member of the party longer than 20 minutes before starting to run... (and I don't think the guy changed his registration, I could be wrong, but I don't think so).
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    So now we all lose no matter how you slice it. Here is the corporate owned liar which was the best the DNC was able to foist upon us so that their cushy lives would remain intact.

You are so full of shit to accuse anyone of lying after your president does so every time he opens his mouth

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Well, if I were a D I would certainly require the person I'm voting for to be the nominee of my party to actually register as a D... even if they are a DINO, they at least need to register as a member of the party longer than 20 minutes before starting to run... (and I don't think the guy changed his registration, I could be wrong, but I don't think so).
    Well I care more about the policies ......that effects me more.

who gives a shit how he's registered? If dump was registered as a democrat but still governing exactly how he is now would you still support him?

it's the actions of politician that matters.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

The parties are two sides of the same coin. The DNC, Biden and the rest of the establishment deserted their base as soon as they began accepting corporate money and they are the reason that many of the forgotten people began looking for an outsider and wound up being conned by a criminal like Trump. There are a variety of reasons why some ass-holes support Trump but many were just disgusted with both the republicans and the democrats. I have no support in me for any of the establishment democrats and will continue to support only Progressives who are in the fight to continue building on the policies of FDR and his vision for the great prosperity. Biden has been accused of sexual molestations and not a word from the establishment Dems who were all up in arms about the Kavanaugh/Blasey-Ford episode. What slime is running this country.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You are so full of shit to accuse anyone of lying after your president does so every time he opens his mouth
    Who's my President? Trump can drop dead and I would dance on his grave but Biden is a POS as well in his own right.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well I care more about the policies ......that effects me more.

who gives a shit how he's registered? If dump was registered as a democrat but still governing exactly how he is now would you still support him?

it's the actions of politician that matters.
    They both affect you. If it is a lefty R they are still likely to put forward judges that are not somebody you want. We have parties for a reason. But heck.. if y'all want to just let anybody run for the nomination of your party regardless of whether they are a democrat then you do what you want... My guess is it will continue to end like this though, because there are more folks than you in your party.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Cinnabar;3583828]Who's my President? Trump can drop dead and I would dance on his grave but Biden is a POS as well in his own right.[/QUOT

Total bullshit as usual

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They both affect you. If it is a lefty R they are still likely to put forward judges that are not somebody you want. We have parties for a reason. But heck.. if y'all want to just let anybody run for the nomination of your party regardless of whether they are a democrat then you do what you want... My guess is it will continue to end like this though, because there are more folks than you in your party.
    bernie running as a dem does not affect me.

Bernie's policies and what he runs on, does.

You can be concerned with labels all you want.....they mean nothing to me.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    suspends campaign per staff conference call.

Supporter announcement @ 11:45
    Love Bernie's energy. His message needs to be heard. I sent him money. It would be awesome if the country would embrace his platform, but the country is not ready for that now.

He has done the right thing to let the Democratic party focus on one candidate. A united Democratic party is the best way to win in November.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Crazy that Democrats don't want somebody who isn't in their party to run as their nominee, eh?
    they didn't seem to want a whole bunch of people who WERE in their party either......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

suspends campaign per staff conference call and 15 minute telephone call with dump yesterday.

What did they talk about?
    he was probably trying to decide who to endorse.....Trump or Biden....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so he cannot count on your vote?....NoeJoe?.....