Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howard Stern thinks Jared Kushner is in over his head professionally and sexually

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf Howard Stern thinks Jared Kushner is in over his head professionally and sexually

Damn!!!!! Howard pulls no punches w/ jarod, beating him like a damn millennial step-chile'

Jared Kushner is out of his depth as a pandemic expert and over his head with Ivanka Trump as a lover.

That’s the verdict from Howard Stern.

"This f---ing Jared Kushner running things, it’s making me mental,” Stern said on his show Tuesday. “(The coronavirus pandemic) is too serious a thing to be wasting time with this kid.”

According to Stern, the lanky first son-in-law, a senior advisor to the president now working with the White House’s coronavirus task force, is a “sickly looking dude” whose presence doesn’t instill confidence.

“How’s he f---ing Ivanka?” Stern asked. “She is a primo.”

Stern hinted that topic might come up again when he hosts football superstar Tom Brady on his SiriusXM radio show Wednesday. There’s been buzz that people in high places were interested in fixing-up Brady with Ivanka when they were both single more than a decade ago.

“Tom Brady looks like a guy who could handle Ivanka in bed,” Stern said. “Jared Kushner, honest to God, how’s he handling that woman?”
    Trump jokes about hooking up with models during coronavirus briefing »

According to the New York Times, Trump once told friends he wanted his eldest daughter to hook up with the former Patriots quarterback, but it wasn’t meant to be.

“Instead... I got Jared Kushner,” Trump reportedly said.

Brady married supermodel Gisele Bundchen in February 2009. Ivanka wed Kushner eight months later. Brady and Bundchen have two kids together. Ivanka and Jared have three.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stern MUDDLED life and death with titillating sexual commentary?

(Stern is a fucking idiot. I don't give a rat's ass Jared's sex life or lack thereof).

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Damn!!!!! Howard pulls no punches w/ jarod, beating him like a damn millennial step-chile'

Jared Kushner is out of his depth as a pandemic expert and over his head with Ivanka Trump as a lover.

"This f---ing Jared Kushner running things, it’s making me mental,” Stern said on his show Tuesday. “(The coronavirus pandemic) is too serious a thing to be wasting time with this kid.”

According to Stern, the lanky first son-in-law, a senior advisor to the president now working with the White House’s coronavirus task force, is a “sickly looking dude” whose presence doesn’t instill confidence.

Stern hinted that topic might come up again when he hosts football superstar Tom Brady on his SiriusXM radio show Wednesday. There’s been buzz that people in high places were interested in fixing-up Brady with Ivanka when they were both single more than a decade ago.

“Tom Brady looks like a guy who could handle Ivanka in bed,” Stern said. “Jared Kushner, honest to God, how’s he handling that woman?”

According to the New York Times, Trump once told friends he wanted his eldest daughter to hook up with the former Patriots quarterback, but it wasn’t meant to be.

Brady married supermodel Gisele Bundchen in February 2009. Ivanka wed Kushner eight months later. Brady and Bundchen have two kids together. Ivanka and Jared have three.
    Howard who?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Howard who?
    Howard "The Guy Who's About 50,000 Times Richer Than You" Stern.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,494 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Centerleftfl (04-07-2020)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

OUCH!!!!!! That one is certainly worth a few thousand words......thnx
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Howard who?
    TRUMP'S BUDDY!

Stern at the wedding of Trump to #2 wife

This is IVANKA with her daddy in STERN'S studio, obviously embarrassed about something Daddy said. The caption with the photo for the article and it's link...
    Howard Stern co-host suggested Trump was a sexual predator, Trump laughed and said 'it's true'

This Howard, who in 2004 interview with Stern, Trump tells the host that "My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," to which Stern interjects, “by the way, your daughter.” Trump finishes Stern’s sentence by repeating “she’s beautiful.” “Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern says in the clip. “Yeah,” Trump replies.

The answer to your question is, Howard Stern, Trump's buddy for at least 2 decades. Are you clear now on which HOWARD?

Last edited by Centerleftfl; 04-07-2020 at 11:13 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hadn't liked stern for like 40 years, when I used to listen to him while cutting greens at Congressional

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I hadn't liked stern for like 40 years, when I used to listen to him while cutting greens at Congressional
    He was (is) an adolescent PRURIENT jackass. Always was!
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    He was (is) an adolescent PRURIENT jackass. Always was!
    Yep, but I was a kid. It worked. He was like Lenny Bruce or Mort Saul. Then he just ….kept....on.... yawn

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Check the Netflix show "Dirty Money". It has episodes on Trump and Jared, What slime ball spoiled selfish pricks they are. It will show you how much Trump and Jared care about the peons. They are disgusting people.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-08-2020)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Check the Netflix show "Dirty Money". It has episodes on Trump and Jared, What slime ball spoiled selfish pricks they are. It will show you how much Trump and Jared care about the peons. They are disgusting people.
    I will check that out.

Howard Stern isn't a position to be calling people ugly.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    ha ! he was on FM radio ( DC101 ). I forgot you were around northern Virginia back then

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Well, if Howard Stern says it, it must be true. I'm not a fan of Kushner either, but other than being a decent interviewer, Stern is a blowhard.
    Every life matters

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Howard knows nothing about Jareds sex life. He must assume arranged marriages between the wealthy are not predicated on love and sex. Ivanka took to plastic surgery very well. She may still have that ugly teenager she was ,in her mind.
    However Jared totally fucked up the Kushner enterprise putting it into terrible financial trouble. He inherited a slum lord empire and he almost blew it all, Trump's election gave him access to Middleast money and he used the power to get enough money from Kuwait to salvage the disaster in the making. His job the first year was save the 666. He seems to have accomplished that.