Thread: Close the Chinese wet markets

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    That's because I am not one. YOU, on the other hand, define moron.
    See? Like I said.

I worked with mentally retarded and EBD kids. Your speeches are similar to theirs.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    See? Like I said.

I worked with mentally retarded and EBD kids. Your speeches are similar to theirs.
    You ARE a mentally retarded kid dumbass. I have an idea, try to debate the thread topic for once in a your pathetic low IQ loser life? Perhaps then you won't look like a pathetic thread trolling moron on steroids all the time?

I'm betting you're too retarded to even comprehend that much.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Stupid people!

Who do you think is financing this 2.2 trillion dollar package of Virus Relief that Congress just passed?

It's spelled C H I N A!

Why? Because they are the most stable and richest economy in the world now!

And if it weren't for China financing our national debt, the lights wouldn't be on now.

But keep fucking with them, and see if they continue to want to help us keep afloat!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You ARE a mentally retarded kid dumbass. I have an idea, try to debate the thread topic for once in a your pathetic low IQ loser life? Perhaps then you won't look like a pathetic thread trolling moron on steroids all the time?

I'm betting you're too retarded to even comprehend that much.
    I have already discussed the topic, dumbass. You're the one who didn't discuss the topic but instead shit on a good thread. Even Bigdog and I had a pleasant discussion about the topic. God you're a moron.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

How about closing ALL the wet markets? Why just the Chinese?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Stupid people!

Who do you think is financing this 2.2 trillion dollar package of Virus Relief that Congress just passed?

It's spelled C H I N A!

And if it weren't for China financing our national debt, the lights wouldn't be on now.

But keep fucking with them, and see if they continue to want to help us keep afloat!
    I hope they don't. That would cause our politicians to take the debt clock seriously.
    I'd like the US to be debt free before I die. It's about 1 year of GNP. We could pay it off in 20 years if we had resolve.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I hope they don't. That would cause our politicians to take the debt clock seriously.
    I'd like the US to be debt free before I die. It's about 1 year of GNP. We could pay it off in 20 years if we had resolve.
    We could pay most of our debt off tomorrow!

However, that would require us to give up all of the Gold in Fort Knox!

But no! We won't, so we will just pass the debt along to our Grand Children and you and I will be rolling in our graves with regret and sorrow.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    We need to tell China that since it's obvious this virus started in your wet markets and we will end up losing 10's of thousands of lives because of it, they need to be shut down now. We will start drone strikes on the fucking things if we have to, but they are to close.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...as-wet-markets
    I'd seriously doubt that this really started by eating fried bat on a stick... But okay, let's stop letting them try new things in China, it isn't like they have few freedoms and we'd be taking one of the few they may enjoy, eh? Good thing that Port Tack has so much power in China and can close stuff...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    It's for countries that are deemed a risk, including China, Spain and Italy. Not sure about the US but you probably can't fly here anyway.
    lol, well the USA would certainly seem @ risk...........

Even illegals are having second thoughts of sneaking in.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'd eat 30 live Chinese cave bats to get rid of Trump.
    Think it would work?? You wantUM filet or stir fried?? Catsup & oyster sauce, hong kong style w/ cherry coke, to go...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Werewolf

Stupid people!

It's spelled C H I N A!

................... That is where the BRI comes in....... They are creating markets & dependencies........ They have had a few rough patches but they have a long learning curve......

USA, Taiwan & Japan have helped create the monster that will devour them..

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You sound like an old skewl republican, the RINO's of yesterYear, the ones that actually gave a shit about debt & paying it off~well lip servcie anyway, & then only when a Dem was in the wht house...........

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    ................... That is where the BRI comes in....... They are creating markets & dependencies........ They have had a few rough patches but they have a long learning curve......

USA, Taiwan & Japan have helped create the monster that will devour them..
    Think about this: Do you think the countries that are buying up our treasury bonds are going to be able to continue that mindset, given the current world crisis?

Just look at how China and Japan alone- whose economies are tanking as bad as ours right now.They may be selling their own Treasury bonds before this thangs over.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Think about this: Do you think the countries that are buying up our treasury bonds are going to be able to continue that mindset, given the current world crisis?

Just look at how China and Japan alone- whose economies are tanking as bad as ours right now.They may be selling their own Treasury bonds before this thangs over.
    No, I agree. They will continue to do so as long as it is in their interest....

When it is no longer in their interest>political, economic & strategic they are going to make their play...

IMHO Americans, not CCP leaders are killing the goose that laid the golden eggs-the middle class......

One day the USA's middle class will not be able to afford all those goods they rely on selling here, but others in Asia, Africa, South America prob will fill in the gaps.........

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    You sound like an old skewl republican, the RINO's of yesterYear, the ones that actually gave a shit about debt & paying it off~well lip servcie anyway, & then only when a Dem was in the wht house...........
    hes correct though..before the virus the GPD was about 22 Trilion, and our debt was about 20Trillion under Trump