Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Walls Are Closing In On Hillary Clinton

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Judicial Watch is a joke. Their big money maker is the Clintons. They can’t let her scandals die.
    You know you're over the target when you receive flak from the enemy.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

"I'd rather argue against a hundred idiots, than have one agree with me." (Churchill)

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    30 years of investigation.... Over a hundred investigations.... And you have been able to find nothing on her.
    It has been verified by the FBI that she broke numerous national security laws.

Then she broke more laws by destroying physical evidence and deleting computer records after they had been subpoenaed.

Are you telling us you didn't know that ... you didn't know she smashed subpoenaed phones and sim cards ... that she deleted thousands of subpoenaed digital records?

Are you going on record that you dispute the findings of the FBI investigation? That you have exculpatory evidence they need to see before making a decision?

You're either sadly misinformed or you still can't come to grips with the fact that you voted for and still support a known criminal.
    The national security of the United States can never be left in the hands of liberals.

"I'd rather argue against a hundred idiots, than have one agree with me." (Churchill)

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Its been over 3 years and trumps justice department has done nothing. Why haven't they acted against Mrs. Clinton by now?
    Trump's Justice Department!! Pardon the hell out of me but where have you been the last 4 years?

"Trump's" DOJ was working hard on the illegal FBM insurance policy to throw him out of office ... while Sleepy Jeff stood by and did nothing.

Some of you leftys here sure don't pay very close attention to current events do you.

As for Clinton not being prosecuted she has made it very clear ... if she goes down they all go down ... a political MAD.

It's going to take an independent President, with an independent AG, who appoints and independent prosecutor who the Clinton's have no dirt on.

Does the Trump/Barr/Durham DOJ team fill that requirement ... we'll see.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mars For This Post:

Flanders (04-16-2020)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mars View Post
    Trump's Justice Department!! Pardon the hell out of me but where have you been the last 4 years?

"Trump's" DOJ was working hard on the illegal FBM insurance policy to throw him out of office ... while Sleepy Jeff stood by and did nothing.

Some of you leftys here sure don't pay very close attention to current events do you.

As for Clinton not being prosecuted she has made it very clear ... if she goes down they all go down ... a political MAD.

It's going to take an independent President, with an independent AG, who appoints and independent prosecutor who the Clinton's have no dirt on.

Does the Trump/Barr/Durham DOJ team fill that requirement ... we'll see.
    All you have is one pathetic excuse after another. Your entire existence is one big excuse.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    [B]It was a long time coming
    She does deserve prison time, just like the other people who committed the same crimes she did.

Who is gonna go down that political dirty road? Who doesn't she have dirt on?

She will attempt to destroy anyone who goes after her ... she can also be sure of the msm helping, and leftys cheering her on, while she destroys an innocent prosecutors life.

I say do it and let her expose the scum in our govt ... we can get rid of her and the deep state at the same time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mars For This Post:

Flanders (04-16-2020)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She does deserve prison time, just like the other people who committed the same crimes she did.

Who is gonna go down that political dirty road? Who doesn't she have dirt on?

She will attempt to destroy anyone who goes after her ... she can also be sure of the msm helping, and leftys cheering her on, while she destroys an innocent prosecutors life.

I say do it and let her expose the scum in our govt ... we can get rid of her and the deep state at the same time.
    One pathetic excuse after another- its your life's story.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-16-2020)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Why haven't they acted against Mrs. Clinton by now?
    To floridafan: Because she has never been questioned under oath when it counts.

You know you're over the target when you receive flak from the enemy.
    To Ron Mars: Bombardier John Durham is lining up his

bombsight (noun)

A device in a combat aircraft for determining the point at which to drop a bomb in order to strike a target.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To floridafan: Because she has never been questioned under oath when it counts.

To Ron Mars: Bombardier John Durham is lining up his

bombsight (noun)

A device in a combat aircraft for determining the point at which to drop a bomb in order to strike a target.
    Your administration has had almost 3 1/2 year and they have done nothing. Of course you have heard of the statute of limitations.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All you have is one pathetic excuse after another. Your entire existence is one big excuse.
    I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're having some vocabulary issues ... excuse is not the correct word here.

Let's see ... lets insert the proper vocabulary word into your statement and see what we get ...

"All you have is one pathetic fact after another. Your entire existence is one big fact."
    Now I understand how facts can be inconvenient for you leftys ... but please stop assuming everyone is as ignorant about these things as you appear to be.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your administration has had almost 3 1/2 year and they have done nothing. Of course you have heard of the statute of limitations.
    That's true ... they have so far stayed away from the third rail.

Are you actually suggesting ... and I don't want to put words in your mouth ...

All kidding and ribbing aside for a minute ... but do you actually believe Ms. Clinton did not break any laws while she served as SoS?

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's a key fact: the Trump administration has had almost four years to bring changes, much less "lock her up", and they've done nothing. Nada. Zip. Why? The obvious answer is because there's no evidence to charge her.

Do I think Hillary Clinton is crooked? Absolutely, but she's a smart crook. Look at the difference between her slush fund Foundation and Trump's. Hillary is Michael Corleone compared to Trump's Fredo.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's true ... they have so far stayed away from the third rail.

Are you actually suggesting ... and I don't want to put words in your mouth ...

All kidding and ribbing aside for a minute ... but do you actually believe Ms. Clinton did not break any laws while she served as SoS?
    Mrs Clinton is innocent until you can prove otherwise. So far, you haven't done shit.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

It has been verified by the FBI that she broke numerous national security laws.

Then she broke more laws by destroying physical evidence and deleting computer records after they had been subpoenaed.

Are you telling us you didn't know that ... you didn't know she smashed subpoenaed phones and sim cards ... that she deleted thousands of subpoenaed digital records?

Are you going on record that you dispute the findings of the FBI investigation? That you have exculpatory evidence they need to see before making a decision?

You're either sadly misinformed or you still can't come to grips with the fact that you voted for and still support a known criminal.
    If the assholes of the right could nail her on anything...no matter how trumped up...she would be at trial by now.

You assholes HAVE NOTHING...despite years and years of "investigations."

The real crooks and criminals are in office right now.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's a key fact: the Trump administration has had almost four years to bring changes, much less "lock her up", and they've done nothing. Nada. Zip. Why? The obvious answer is because there's no evidence to charge her.

Do I think Hillary Clinton is crooked? Absolutely, but she's a smart crook. Look at the difference between her slush fund Foundation and Trump's. Hillary is Michael Corleone compared to Trump's Fredo.
    It was trumps illegal foundation that was broken up, not Hillary's.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

They've done nothing because they have nothing.

They all talk...or as Ross Perot used to say, "They are all hat and no cattle."
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!