Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: CDC guidelines issued march 24 say basically "Call every death covid".

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    How do you know they didn't? Were you there for the autopsy?

Learn what attributable mortality is. The CDC is giving guidance to call everything a COVID death. Bogus

Everything?

You’re a fucking moron,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Micawber (04-08-2020)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The coding memo says what it says. I read it and it seemed eminently reasonable. It contained terms of art, known by medical professionals, who exercise their sound
    judgment in concluding cause of death. Nothing these nimrods say about it can make it sound like a political document.

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Yet here you are....again.

What happened, Admiral? Did your battleship sink in your bathtub?

Yep, at office. My large office. My very large office. Doing whatever the fuck I want and getting paid. It is gratifying to me that a small sum of my
    considerable productivity is allotted to your welfare check. You are welcome.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Depends on the point you are making. Your sub optimal advice comment a few posts back was an insinuation leaning into a conspiracy theory, or am I wrong?

I respect the advice Trump is getting far more than that which he is disseminating. The unknowns aren't known and concealed. Yes, it's a novel virus and we don't know
    the mortality rate of those untreated. It can cut both ways, however. We prob have a handle on the rate in hospitals. While you can make assumptions,
    and a fair one is people who go to a doc for covid 19 symptoms are sicker than those who do not, in hospitals we do have a population with the disease, and some leave and some don't.
    The hospital number can underestimate the overall global mortality rate because people there are getting care, and the global population not in a hospital including your subset, is not.
    I am unwilling to accept your suspicion. I can't assume the rate of mortality of covid patients with excellent care is greater than unknowns in the world which in addition to your immortal youths
    with mild symptoms also includes untold millions of beggars and tenement residents found rigor mortised and shoved in ditches.

The answer will be known better as time goes by, as to the more or less than 1% or transmission rate that I agree is pivotal.
    It’s not a conspiracy theory so much as an over reliance on models.

What good are these models when they can easily be off by a factor of ten if the current trend holds? Trump had the shit scared out him by some outlandish numbers—he should have been scared by them. I’ve seen several pundits base a mortality rate on the number of confirmed cases—and of course, they’re ridiculously high, because they don’t take into account the X number of unreported cases that are simply not known.

Every bit of it, based on incomplete data. I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy theory but that only leaves the other alternative—incompetence on the part of the experts.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (04-08-2020)

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Yep, at office. My large office. My very large office. Doing whatever the fuck I want and getting paid. It is gratifying to me that a small sum of my
    considerable productivity is allotted to your welfare check. You are welcome.
    Shut up you fat bald ignorant tranny.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The CDC says 9,500 americans have died of covid so far which is not that many - but it appears even that number is greatly inflated. Deliberately so.
    Good fucking god, how do you chew and swallow food while being this fucking stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    Good fucking god, how do you chew and swallow food while being this fucking stupid?
    He doesn't chew. He eats like a crane or Ibis.

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It may not be ‘necessarily true’ but it’s very likely true that the *have had* number is considerably large because of the high percentage of asymptomatic/mildly symptomatic carriers. Simply waving it off won’t score you too many hits if you plan on keeping up in the game.

As I said, that number is a critical value and it’s totally missing from the data. It’s critical because, again, COVID very likely has a low mortality rate. Any mortality rate that doesn’t account for the *have hads* is junk.
    Of course that's true. Nobody knows even approximately how many people have had covid but didn't go to a doctor. And the number of covid deaths is inflated by calling every death with covid a death because of covid. The mortality rate may be as high as 2% or as low as .01%
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Thread worth bumping to the top.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.