Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump (once again) shows true colors.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    "Stop braying like an ass..."

Never!
    which explains your responses. Faced with facts you cannot disprove, you just bray like an ass with long disproved mantras and talking points. Back to the stable with you.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 04-06-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (04-06-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

"Bullshit on the “not true” quid pro quo. Quit lying."

Was he convicted?

p.s., I corrected your spelling error. Don't ya just hate it when idiots do that?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to a777pilot For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-06-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As Dump trotted out another of his daily press conference clown shows (the latest one NOT covered live on network TV), he once again displayed a mindset and temperament of a bully and con man. Whether it's refusing to let his expert health administrator answer a question, or attacking a reporter for daring to ask a question based on documented official records about his administrations actions, Dump is clearly comfortable with the notion that the POTUS is the same as being the CEO of his businesses, where he can do whatever he pleases. A disgrace.

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/6/2121134...kristin-fisher
    This is just priceless, and so Toadstoolian:

"Later, when Fox News reporter Kristin Fisher attempted to ask Trump specifically about the report’s finding that hospitals are working with a “severe shortage” of testing materials, Trump unloaded on her.

“You should say ‘congratulations, great job,’ instead of being so horrid in the way you ask a question,” he said."

Trumpelthinskin.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

which explains your responses. Faced with facts you cannot disprove, you just bray like an ass. Back to the stable with you.
    By definition "facts" can't be disproved. They are facts. I just disagree that they are facts. There is a difference. Can you see that?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to a777pilot For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-06-2020), Earl (04-07-2020), MAGA MAN (04-06-2020), PostmodernProphet (04-06-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I read the link and I saw the exchange. Citing VOX is far wose then citing FOX -Vox routinely write fake news.

Here's the issue
    the REASON TRUMP BASHED HIM IS THAT JON KARL AT FIRST DID NOT SAY GRIMM PREDATED
    THE ADMINISTRATION.
    When Trump DIRECTLY ASKED when the IG was appointed at first Karl said during the Trump administration/
    The topic came up again and Karl was forced to admit Grimm's appointment PREDATED TRUMP

Apparently Grimm was routinely appointed by Trump, but is a Dem leftover.

Atkinson was the same -why Trump fired him for changing the criteria for a whistle blower that started the Impeachment Hoax (allowing 2nd hand knowledge)

VOX told you none of this and SPUN IT otherwise
    VOX reported the story as it was....hell, the Washington Times coverage tracks the same. Dump's
    "they're out to get me" BS hinges on allegations....but as the article points out...the IG served under Clinton, Bush and Obama....and if Cheney and Rummy didn't can her, she must be good at her job. Dump is just can't stand accurate criticism, so he blows smoke....and you seem to suck it in this time.

And spare us all the BS about Atkinson...Dump fired him because he did his job and it didn't bode well for Dump https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ne-impeachment

You would have to clik on the underlined highlight for details, as I did.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. The Following 2 Users Groan At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-07-2020), MAGA MAN (04-06-2020)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump causes problems for himself that he cannot afford if he wants to be re-elected.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Taichiliberal (04-10-2020)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

As Dump trotted out another of his daily press conference clown shows (the latest one NOT covered live on network TV), he once again displayed a mindset and temperament of a bully and con man. Whether it's refusing to let his expert health administrator answer a question, or attacking a reporter for daring to ask a question based on documented official records about his administrations actions, Dump is clearly comfortable with the notion that the POTUS is the same as being the CEO of his businesses, where he can do whatever he pleases. A disgrace.

I honetly thought his first one was good, well for him anyway but it has been steadily downhill since..

he's heading back to his comfort zone->DonaldTrumpGutterTwitter.jpg
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    This is just priceless, and so Toadstoolian:

"Later, when Fox News reporter Kristin Fisher attempted to ask Trump specifically about the report’s finding that hospitals are working with a “severe shortage” of testing materials, Trump unloaded on her.

“You should say ‘congratulations, great job,’ instead of being so horrid in the way you ask a question,” he said."

Trumpelthinskin.
    Should we soon see/expecting the press to kowtow when asking their per-screened softball questions??

Someone should just ask him his favorite color, & when he asks why, "only thing we could come up w/ that you wouldn't spaZZ out over".......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Trump causes problems for himself that he cannot afford if he wants to be re-elected.
    are you talking about Trump or Biden.......but wait, didn't Biden drop out to run for senate of the United States America?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

what's the matter, toodles? Don't have the cojones to address the OP? And what's your point about COVID-19? Since you follow all my threads and post, you would know that I ALWAYS stated that it was hyped beyond what it is.....what burns your dumb butt is that you can't escaped the FACT that Dump and company caused more problems with their negligence. Carry on.

I have no problems. I am thrilled with how President Trump is handling it

I never expected you and your ilk to credit him for anything so there is no need to address it. Yours is a just another in a long line of leftist rants complaining about any and everything saddened that his poll numbers are up and that he is cruising to reelection

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Trump is such an ignorant, worthless, classless piece of dung...

...that nothing he does that is stupid, inappropriate, or harmful astonishes me in any way anymore.

He is the worst president ever in our history.

The fact that so many people continue to support him is an indictment of America more cutting than anything ever said about us by an adversary.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

jimmymccready (04-07-2020), Phantasmal (04-07-2020), Taichiliberal (04-10-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-07-2020)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,415 Times in 16,404 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I have no problems. I am thrilled with how President Trump is handling it

I never expected you and your ilk to credit him for anything so there is no need to address it. Yours is a just another in a long line of leftist rants complaining about any and everything saddened that his poll numbers are up and that he is cruising to reelection
    Indeed

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (04-07-2020)

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cinnabar (04-10-2020)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    When President Trump confronts a hostile media, he gains more support, not less, Jimmy.

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    The queen of scatology..

Congrats, Mujer de Buho.