Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: Trump (once again) shows true colors.

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22,745
    Thanks
    13,276
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 5,820 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 782 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Indeed

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    21,401
    Thanks
    35,074
    Thanked 9,974 Times in 7,709 Posts
    Groans
    19,806
    Groaned 1,313 Times in 1,239 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Indeed
    She does appear to be enamored with all things scatological,.

  4. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22,745
    Thanks
    13,276
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 5,820 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 782 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Indeed...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020)

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22,745
    Thanks
    13,276
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 5,820 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 782 Times in 736 Posts

    Default


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020)

  8. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    15,023
    Thanks
    7,964
    Thanked 7,413 Times in 4,712 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 722 Times in 692 Posts

    Default

    Trump supporters are like jock supporters...

    ...both protect dicks.
    Trump…more than just an ignorant, classless boor. He also is the worst president in American history.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    Cinnabar (04-10-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-07-2020)

  10. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22,745
    Thanks
    13,276
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 5,820 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 782 Times in 736 Posts

    Default


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020)

  12. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    21,401
    Thanks
    35,074
    Thanked 9,974 Times in 7,709 Posts
    Groans
    19,806
    Groaned 1,313 Times in 1,239 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Nothing cuter than a senile 83 year old man with oatmeal dribbling down his chin posting fourth grade level nonsense.

  13. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    8,396
    Thanks
    3,123
    Thanked 3,222 Times in 2,227 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 784 Times in 707 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    When President Trump confronts a hostile media, he gains more support, not less, Jimmy.
    Keep telling yourself that falsehood, Earl.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.


  14. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    30,838
    Thanks
    53,307
    Thanked 22,076 Times in 13,894 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,320 Times in 2,169 Posts

    Default

    Pearl the Unheard, Unloved, Unseen.

    Today, 07:41 AM
    Earl
    Verified User

    This message is hidden because Earl is on your ignore list.
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  15. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    30,838
    Thanks
    53,307
    Thanked 22,076 Times in 13,894 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,320 Times in 2,169 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As Dump trotted out another of his daily press conference clown shows (the latest one NOT covered live on network TV), he once again displayed a mindset and temperament of a bully and con man. Whether it's refusing to let his expert health administrator answer a question, or attacking a reporter for daring to ask a question based on documented official records about his administrations actions, Dump is clearly comfortable with the notion that the POTUS is the same as being the CEO of his businesses, where he can do whatever he pleases. A disgrace.

    https://www.vox.com/2020/4/6/2121134...kristin-fisher
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Taichiliberal (04-10-2020)

  17. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22,745
    Thanks
    13,276
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 5,820 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 782 Times in 736 Posts

    Default

    Indeed

  18. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    22,905
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post





    "Corporate America today is the lobbying arm of the Chinese Communist Party and Wall Street is the investor relations department," Steve Bannon.

    "Tell the truth, I think, for a change," Carter told MSNBC when asked what advice he would give Trump.

  19. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,004
    Thanks
    9,066
    Thanked 16,443 Times in 11,368 Posts
    Groans
    203
    Groaned 1,271 Times in 1,205 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    VOX reported the story as it was....hell, the Washington Times coverage tracks the same. Dump's
    "they're out to get me" BS hinges on allegations....but as the article points out...the IG served under Clinton, Bush and Obama....and if Cheney and Rummy didn't can her, she must be good at her job. Dump is just can't stand accurate criticism, so he blows smoke....and you seem to suck it in this time.

    And spare us all the BS about Atkinson...Dump fired him because he did his job and it didn't bode well for Dump https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ne-impeachment

    You would have to clik on the underlined highlight for details, as I did.
    so you are defending sloppy reporting..figures. you play pretty fast and loose with the truth. It's also pointless to engage with your closed partisan mind

    No Atkinson wasn't fired for his role of passing on the WB. it was for incompetence

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Congress/page2
    he Office of Legal Counsel, however, did not leave matters there. “Our conclusion that the ‘urgent concern’ requirement is inapplicable does not mean that the DNI or the ICIG must leave such allegations unaddressed,” it stressed. Rather, “should the DNI or the ICIG receive a credible complaint of alleged criminal conduct that does not involve an ‘urgent concern,’ the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees under section 3033(k)(5).” The Legal Counsel then noted that it had referred the complaint to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice “for appropriate review.”
    Atkinson Sidesteps DOJ, Sends to Political Hack

    Atkinson ignored the Legal Counsel’s opinion that “the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees.” On Sept. 9, 2019, he dispatched a letter to Rep. Adam Schiff, the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, informing him of the complaint. The following day, Schiff demanded Maguire provide the complaint to the committee—something Maguire could not do because it contained communications protected by executive privilege.
    he Office of Legal Counsel, however, did not leave matters there. “Our conclusion that the ‘urgent concern’ requirement is inapplicable does not mean that the DNI or the ICIG must leave such allegations unaddressed,” it stressed. Rather, “should the DNI or the ICIG receive a credible complaint of alleged criminal conduct that does not involve an ‘urgent concern,’ the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees under section 3033(k)(5).” The Legal Counsel then noted that it had referred the complaint to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice “for appropriate review.”
    Atkinson Sidesteps DOJ, Sends to Political Hack

    Atkinson ignored the Legal Counsel’s opinion that “the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees.” On Sept. 9, 2019, he dispatched a letter to Rep. Adam Schiff, the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, informing him of the complaint. The following day, Schiff demanded Maguire provide the complaint to the committee—something Maguire could not do because it contained communications protected by executive privilege.

  20. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,662
    Thanks
    1,665
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 700 Times in 661 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    what's the matter, toodles? Don't have the cojones to address the OP? And what's your point about COVID-19? Since you follow all my threads and post, you would know that I ALWAYS stated that it was hyped beyond what it is.....what burns your dumb butt is that you can't escaped the FACT that Dump and company caused more problems with their negligence. Carry on.

    I have no problems. I am thrilled with how President Trump is handling it

    I never expected you and your ilk to credit him for anything so there is no need to address it. Yours is a just another in a long line of leftist rants complaining about any and everything saddened that his poll numbers are up and that he is cruising to reelection
    As usual, you first make an accusation that the chronology of the posts shows to be dead wrong....but you don't have the intellectual honesty or courage to admit such, so you just either parrot some other mantra or try to move the goalpost entirely. Obviously, you can't logically or factually fault the OP, so you blow smoke....much like Dump at his press briefings … used to be live conferences, but he made such an ass of himself his handlers put a stop to that...but Dump proves once again that stupid is as stupid does.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  21. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

    Dark Soul (04-10-2020)

  22. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,662
    Thanks
    1,665
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 700 Times in 661 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    so you are defending sloppy reporting..figures. you play pretty fast and loose with the truth. It's also pointless to engage with your closed partisan mind

    No Atkinson wasn't fired for his role of passing on the WB. it was for incompetence

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Congress/page2
    he Office of Legal Counsel, however, did not leave matters there. “Our conclusion that the ‘urgent concern’ requirement is inapplicable does not mean that the DNI or the ICIG must leave such allegations unaddressed,” it stressed. Rather, “should the DNI or the ICIG receive a credible complaint of alleged criminal conduct that does not involve an ‘urgent concern,’ the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees under section 3033(k)(5).” The Legal Counsel then noted that it had referred the complaint to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice “for appropriate review.”
    Atkinson Sidesteps DOJ, Sends to Political Hack

    Atkinson ignored the Legal Counsel’s opinion that “the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees.” On Sept. 9, 2019, he dispatched a letter to Rep. Adam Schiff, the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, informing him of the complaint. The following day, Schiff demanded Maguire provide the complaint to the committee—something Maguire could not do because it contained communications protected by executive privilege.
    he Office of Legal Counsel, however, did not leave matters there. “Our conclusion that the ‘urgent concern’ requirement is inapplicable does not mean that the DNI or the ICIG must leave such allegations unaddressed,” it stressed. Rather, “should the DNI or the ICIG receive a credible complaint of alleged criminal conduct that does not involve an ‘urgent concern,’ the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees under section 3033(k)(5).” The Legal Counsel then noted that it had referred the complaint to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice “for appropriate review.”
    Atkinson Sidesteps DOJ, Sends to Political Hack

    Atkinson ignored the Legal Counsel’s opinion that “the appropriate action is to refer the matter to the Department of Justice, rather than to report to the intelligence committees.” On Sept. 9, 2019, he dispatched a letter to Rep. Adam Schiff, the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, informing him of the complaint. The following day, Schiff demanded Maguire provide the complaint to the committee—something Maguire could not do because it contained communications protected by executive privilege.
    Sorry to inform you, but Barr's OLC is as biased as he is by weaving their opinion into the facts.. Their spin can't change the FACTS....if you clik on the highlighted links of the article you would see that. As for Maguire https://time.com/5788479/trump-fires-maguire/ And remember, Maguire had only "questions" as to executive privilege, to which he sought counsel from the White on, and never got.

    And all this just doesn't excuse in any form or fashion Dump's press conference performances....now regulated to press briefings not covered live by network news.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  23. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

    Dark Soul (04-10-2020)

Similar Threads

  1. Family Separation Fiasco Shows Dems' True Colors
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 07:29 AM
  2. Biased Media Shows Their True Colors Unashamedly
    By Robo in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2016, 06:40 AM
  3. Trump supporters show their true colors
    By Legion Troll in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 08:47 AM
  4. The religion of Love shows its true colors
    By Canceled.2014.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •