Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuomo: Use of antimalarial drug in New York hospitals 'anecdotally' positive

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Well,my little shitstain, its about time for you to look up and learn with the word anecdotal means.
    Try looking in the mirror you stupid fuck, the president never claimed it was anything other than anecdotal, only that it showed promise. In fact his literal words were, "it may or may not work". It's you fucking idiots that went all fucking postal because Trump the bad orange man said it, it must be refuted even if people must die. In fact we all know that's what you're praying to Satan for, don't we? You yourself said he should be criminally liable. So are you here to admit that Cuomo should be held criminally liable as well? Of course not because you're an evil fucking piece of shit partisan hack. Fuck off and die bitch. And I mean that in the nicest possible way you fucking cunt.
    Every life matters

2. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Sailor (04-06-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, wasn’t it supposed to be a lot more by now lol?
    More than 61, huh?

Or more than zero, which is what Trump claimed it would soon be on Feb. 26

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Cypress (04-06-2020), moon (04-06-2020), Phantasmal (04-06-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-06-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Okay evil piece of shit fucking liberals, step right up and declare Governor Cuomo to be criminally negligent. Come on, who will be first? Floridafan? Owl Sock? Come on, who's first?

Cuomo: Use of antimalarial drug in New York hospitals 'anecdotally' positive

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Monday that early responses to the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine "anecdotally" suggest its use in the coronavirus fight has been "effective," but that official data was still forthcoming.

Asked about the progress of the trials at his daily press briefing, Cuomo noted that state officials have allowed use of the drug in combination with the antibiotic Zithromax in hospitals "at their discretion." He said the federal government would increase supplies to New York pharmacies, but that New York has imposed a 14-day limit to protect the supplies for people who rely on it to treat other medical conditions.

"The tests in the hospital, they're too short a period of time to get a scientific report," Cuomo said. "Hospital administrators, doctors want to have a significant data set before they give a formal opinion. Anecdotally, you'll get suggestions that it has been effective. But we don't have any official data yet from a hospital or a quote-unquote study, which will take weeks if not months."

"There has been anecdotal evidence that it is promising; that's why we're going ahead," he added, noting that some patients have a pre-existing condition or medication regimen that prevents them from taking it.

An increase in the supply from the federal government, Cuomo added, would allow New York to lift the 14-day restriction.
    anecdotally, meaning, "according to or by means of personal accounts rather than facts or research"

"The tests in the hospital, they’re too short a period of time to get a scientific report,” Cuomo said. “Hospital administrators, doctors want to have a significant data set before they give a formal opinion. Anecdotally, you’ll get suggestions that it has been effective. But we don’t have any official data yet from a hospital"

"The data are really just, at best, suggestive. There have been cases that show there may be an effect, and there are others to show there's no effect," Fauci said on CBS's "Face the Nation" Sunday. "So I think in terms of science, I don't think we could definitively say it works."

Your post is as bad as Trump's "gut feeling" on the drug, but at least Trump also issued a disclaimer, "but what do I know, I'm not a doctor"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Trumpet (04-06-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Try looking in the mirror you stupid fuck, the president never claimed it was anything other than anecdotal, only that it showed promise. In fact his literal words were, "it may or may not work". It's you fucking idiots that went all fucking postal because Trump the bad orange man said it, it must be refuted even if people must die. In fact we all know that's what you're praying to Satan for, don't we? You yourself said he should be criminally liable. So are you here to admit that Cuomo should be held criminally liable as well? Of course not because you're an evil fucking piece of shit partisan hack. Fuck off and die bitch. And I mean that in the nicest possible way you fucking cunt.
    YOUR President had no fucking business even mentioning the drug until it was fully tested and ready for the market.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/06/...ne-fact-check/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Cypress (04-06-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-06-2020), Trumpet (04-06-2020)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

YOUR President had no fucking business even mentioning the drug until it was fully tested and ready for the market.

I wonder if Cuntyboy knows that his orange shitgibbon's lawyer was paid by the maker of hydroxychloroquine, Novartis, for access to the IMPOTUS?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QG2DU
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Trumpet (04-06-2020)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"only that it showed promise?"

"I’m not a doctor. But I have common sense. What do you have to lose? And a lot of people are saying that, and are taking it. If you’re a doctor or a nurse, a first responder, a medical person going into hospitals, they say taking it before the fact is good. It’s a very strong, powerful medicine, but it doesn’t kill people. I want them to try it, and it may work, and it may not work. What if it doesn’t work? It’s nothing lost by doing nothing." D. Trump, 3/5

And that sounds like someone just saying "only that it showed promise?"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-06-2020), Trumpet (04-06-2020)

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,286 Times in 27,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

How is this not patently obvious to anyone with intelligence greater than a sea slug?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-06-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-06-2020), Trumpet (04-06-2020)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    anecdotally, meaning, "according to or by means of personal accounts rather than facts or research"

"The tests in the hospital, they’re too short a period of time to get a scientific report,” Cuomo said. “Hospital administrators, doctors want to have a significant data set before they give a formal opinion. Anecdotally, you’ll get suggestions that it has been effective. But we don’t have any official data yet from a hospital"

"The data are really just, at best, suggestive. There have been cases that show there may be an effect, and there are others to show there's no effect," Fauci said on CBS's "Face the Nation" Sunday. "So I think in terms of science, I don't think we could definitively say it works."

Your post is as bad as Trump's "gut feeling" on the drug, but at least Trump also issued a disclaimer, "but what do I know, I'm not a doctor"
    Why was such a big deal made out of it?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Try looking in the mirror you stupid fuck, the president never claimed it was anything other than anecdotal, only that it showed promise. In fact his literal words were, "it may or may not work". It's you fucking idiots that went all fucking postal because Trump the bad orange man said it, it must be refuted even if people must die. In fact we all know that's what you're praying to Satan for, don't we? You yourself said he should be criminally liable. So are you here to admit that Cuomo should be held criminally liable as well? Of course not because you're an evil fucking piece of shit partisan hack.

Fuck off and die bitch.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way you fucking cunt.
    ^^ Claims to be a devout, practicing Christian.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,767 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Cumo waited ...people died
    Cuomo can’t prescribe, only Doctors can do so. It is their discretion who gets the drug combo .

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

20. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Why was such a big deal made out of it?
    Largely cause it is Trump being Trump, he is the President, Americans look to him to provide information and facts, not float false hopes that there is a drug out there that could be the remedy it they just use it when full use of the drug does not have the backing of the medical community at this time

In addition to the unnecessary wishful thinking, it sends a mixed message at a time Americans need to know the truth

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-06-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-06-2020), Trumpet (04-06-2020)

22. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Largely cause it is Trump being Trump, he is the President, Americans look to him to provide information and facts, not float false hopes that there is a drug out there that could be the remedy it they just use it when full use of the drug does not have the backing of the medical community at this time

In addition to the unnecessary wishful thinking, it sends a mixed message at a time Americans need to know the truth
    Well, ‘the truth’ is the drug shows some promise and that’s basically all Trump said.

And he turned out to be correct and it wasn’t incorrect at the time he said it. I still don’t understand why such a big deal was made out of it.

Or was it a [another] failed gotcha moment on the media’s part? Don’t they have anything better to do, under the circumstances?

Do they ever stop and wonder why people have so little faith in the media?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Sailor (04-06-2020), TOP (04-06-2020)

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

horseshit.
    It's being USED WORLDWIDE at a HIGHER RATE THEN IN THE USA -and Trump has been pressuring it for even more uses..

Re Cuomo: didn't he say doctors could not directly prescribe it? that only hospitals could use it?

Cuomo is a duplicitous piece of shit (like all democratic politicians)

25. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay evil piece of shit fucking liberals
    .....you're an evil fucking piece of shit partisan hack.

Fuck off and die bitch.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way you fucking cunt.
    To Curse is to Sin,
    To Curse is to Dishonor God,
    Cursing Ruins Your Witness of Jesus

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4:29 ESV
    “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

James 1:26 ESV
    “If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.”

Matthew 15:11 ESV
    “It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Matthew 12:36 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

Hosea 4:2 ESV
    “There is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

James 3:10 (NKJV)
    it is expressed that having the same mouth to bless and curse is dishonorable to the Lord. When you are a follower of Christ, you are representing the Lord, not only in what you do but in what you say, think, and feel. If you are praising God one moment but cursing up a storm in the next moment, your witness as being one in mind with God is exposed as weak.

Ephesians 4:29, MSG
    “Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift”.

Matthew 5:22
    “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.”

Paul also says >
    “There should not be even a hint of sexual sin among you. Don’t do anything impure. And do not always want more and more. These are not the things God’s holy people should do. There must not be any bad language or foolish talk or dirty jokes. They are out of place. Instead, you should give thanks” (Ephesians 5:3-4, NIRV).

https://www.openbible.info/topics/using_profanity
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/bibl...-of-a-sin.html

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-06-2020)

27. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

^ what the fuck?
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you