Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuomo: Use of antimalarial drug in New York hospitals 'anecdotally' positive

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It doesn't really matter to libs if "anecdotal" lives are saved, because they want massive "anecdotal" pain and suffering, to get rid of the "anecdotal" Bad Orange Man. As usual, they couldn't care less about the American people.
    Weak bait. 0/10

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It doesn't really matter to libs if "anecdotal" lives are saved, because they want massive "anecdotal" pain and suffering, to get rid of the "anecdotal" Bad Orange Man. As usual, they couldn't care less about the American people.
    From your doctor admirer

From: Fauci, Anthony (NIH/NIAID) [E] [mailto:AFAUCI@niaid.nih.gov]
    Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:10 PM

To: Mills, Cheryl D
    Subject: Today's performance

Cheryl:

Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary's stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts
    washed away by today's performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at
    the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park. Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.

Warm regards,
    Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD
    Director
    National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
    Building 31, Room 7A-03
    31 Center Drive, MSC 2520

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    there ARE facts and research. there are clinical trials as well -albeit without control group ( for obvious reason)

This is why I blame Fauci ( where you probably heard the anecdotal dismissal) -he keeps using "anecdotal"
    and IT'S NOT.
    It might be anecdotal for FDA clinical trials. but not for treatment..

PS. see the thread where Trump sweet talked Indian PM Modi into releasing it for our needs
    “None of my lupus patients have developed covid, which is quite remarkable,” Dr. Daniel Wallace, a rheumatologist at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, said in a teleconference for the Lupus Research Alliance.

Wallace said that of around 1,000 patients with coronavirus that have showed up at his hospital network, “one has had lupus.”

“It may be that the drugs that these patients are taking provides them with type of protection. I find this rather interesting and I can’t quite explain it,” Wallace said.

Dr. Peggy Crow, the chief of rheumatology at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, echoed Wallace’s observations.

“The anecdotal experience,” she said on the teleconference, “is that many more presumably healthy people are developing infections with COVID-19 than we’ve seen in our lupus patients, or rheumatoid arthritis patients.”

“I think lupus patients are being very careful,” she said, noting that people with the disease have compromised immune systems.

“I think overall they’re doing pretty well under the circumstances.”

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-06-2020), dukkha (04-06-2020)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Wow, Florida Gran is attacking Doris now!
    ROFL.. that idiot told me hyroxychloroquine being used worldwide as I wrote was BS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-06-2020)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Some just can't stand the fact that we may have medicine needed with hyroxychloroquine to help save lives. Go figure.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Some just can't stand the fact that we may have medicine needed with hyroxychloroquine to help save lives. Go figure.
    Weak bait.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    “None of my lupus patients have developed covid, which is quite remarkable,” Dr. Daniel Wallace, a rheumatologist at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, said in a teleconference for the Lupus Research Alliance.

Wallace said that of around 1,000 patients with coronavirus that have showed up at his hospital network, “one has had lupus.”

“It may be that the drugs that these patients are taking provides them with type of protection. I find this rather interesting and I can’t quite explain it,” Wallace said.

Dr. Peggy Crow, the chief of rheumatology at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, echoed Wallace’s observations.

“The anecdotal experience,” she said on the teleconference, “is that many more presumably healthy people are developing infections with COVID-19 than we’ve seen in our lupus patients, or rheumatoid arthritis patients.”

“I think lupus patients are being very careful,” she said, noting that people with the disease have compromised immune systems.

“I think overall they’re doing pretty well under the circumstances.”

It’s almost contradictory that an immunosuppressant drug would help against COVID infection.

On the other hand, the immune system is crazy complex. It may be that simply changing the immune system ‘tricks’ the virus somehow. At any rate, there seems to be a strong correlation between the use of chloroquine in lupus patients and the absence of COVID infections in lupus patients.

I can see why Cuomo wants more of it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (04-06-2020)

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Do u bother to read the articles you post, Einstein?
    Maybe you should try reading yourself, Einstein. The article she posted disagreed with the statement that the drug is "being used all over Europe." Let me guess... you glanced at it and thought it said that it WAS "being used all over Europe," AmIRite?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    YOUR President had no fucking business even mentioning the drug until it was fully tested and ready for the market.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/06/...ne-fact-check/
    He is the F... ing President he has every right to express his opinion much like you do. If you want him to shut up you should first the example.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-06-2020), Stretch (04-06-2020)

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Maybe you should try reading yourself, Einstein. The article she posted disagreed with the statement that the drug is "being used all over Europe." Let me guess... you glanced at it and thought it said that it WAS "being used all over Europe," AmIRite?
    Wow, the Pussy Posse are fighting amongst themselves, priceless!

16. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

AProudLefty (04-06-2020)

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s almost contradictory that an immunosuppressant drug would help against COVID infection.

On the other hand, the immune system is crazy complex. It may be that simply changing the immune system ‘tricks’ the virus somehow. At any rate, there seems to be a strong correlation between the use of chloroquine in lupus patients and the absence of COVID infections in lupus patients.

I can see why Cuomo wants more of it.
    Just heard a doctor say that the HyChlQ goes in and "opens up the door for the zinc to get in".......that's evidently what pulls the trigger on this virus.
    Last edited by Stretch; 04-06-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    pain in abortion.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-06-2020)

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Weak bait. 0/10
    There is more than a grain of truth in that, I think you know that well.enough!

20. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    There is more than a grain of truth in that, I think you know that well.enough!
    Oh yeah they're so consumed with hate they'd be willing to die from COVID-19.

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dr. Stephen Smith will talk about this tomorrow night on Laura Ingraham.
    Blacks are disproportionately affected by this virus.

I understand that the darker the skin, the less their skin absorbs natural vitamin D from the sunlight. As has already been discussed,
    it is essential to a strong immune system for people to have a steady daily dose of D3. I've been taking 5,000IU daily for over a year now.
    The first thing those doctors did for that British couple who came to their hospital in Japan when they got off the cruise ship was to give
    large doses of D3 and made sure they were confined to a room with a big window with no buildings to block the sunlight.
    pain in abortion.

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

News from N.O. Things are looking up as the state received a whooooooooooole bunch of Plaquenil
    to give their patients.
    pain in abortion.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post: