Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 141

Thread: "A 9/11 per day"

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,391
    Thanks
    3,710
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 4,513 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,379 Times in 1,295 Posts

    Default "A 9/11 per day"

    As the daily death toll grows, at 8:30PM today, the US will have officially lost more people to COVID-19 in one day than we lost on 9/11.

    At 8:30PM today, the US will have officially lost more people to COVID-19 in one day than we've lost in the entirety of the 19-year Afghan War.

    Conservatives are 100% responsible.

  2. The Following 2 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020), Irish (04-07-2020)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cinnabar (04-06-2020)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,041
    Thanks
    3,268
    Thanked 9,782 Times in 6,765 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 2,137 Times in 1,957 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    When will tards learn it is important that the president KNOW HOW TO GOVERN

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Republicans are pathetic.
    A hoax?

    Over 9/11 were so eager to limit freedim with measures of Homeland Security & the Patriot Act.
    Of course going to war to kill more people including Muslims & Americans.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    18,900
    Thanks
    2,035
    Thanked 11,184 Times in 6,835 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 360 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Yea ... just another Liberal HOAX they say ....
    TRUMP: Promise Everything, Deliver Nothing, Blame Someone Else

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks
    10,271
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,376 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 105 Times in 95 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    As the daily death toll grows, at 8:30PM today, the US will have officially lost more people to COVID-19 in one day than we lost on 9/11.

    At 8:30PM today, the US will have officially lost more people to COVID-19 in one day than we've lost in the entirety of the 19-year Afghan War.

    Conservatives are 100% responsible.
    "Back in the thirties we were told we must collectivize the nation because the people were so poor. Now we are told we must collectivize the nation because the people are so rich." William F. Buckley, Jr.



  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020), Truth Detector (04-07-2020)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,391
    Thanks
    3,710
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 4,513 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,379 Times in 1,295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Every single post of yours caused this pandemic to grow.

    Your poor choices are now affecting everyone.

  10. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020)

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks
    10,271
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,376 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 105 Times in 95 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Every single post of yours caused this pandemic to grow.

    Your poor choices are now affecting everyone.
    "Back in the thirties we were told we must collectivize the nation because the people were so poor. Now we are told we must collectivize the nation because the people are so rich." William F. Buckley, Jr.



  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020), Truth Detector (04-07-2020)

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,391
    Thanks
    3,710
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 4,513 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,379 Times in 1,295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    It's sad that you think owning the libs means spreading lies about a pandemic that results in you having to be stuck indoors like everyone else.

    But maybe that's what you wanted, because sitting alone in isolation at your home is something you do voluntarily every day.

    So it would make sense that you would want everyone else to share in your misery, and the best way to do that is to egg the pandemic on by dismissing or minimizing it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Earl (04-07-2020)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,041
    Thanks
    3,268
    Thanked 9,782 Times in 6,765 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 2,137 Times in 1,957 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    They are remorseless parasites, like their virus. Talking at them won't eliminate them.

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks
    10,271
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,376 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 105 Times in 95 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    They are remorseless parasites, like their virus. Talking at them won't eliminate them.
    "Back in the thirties we were told we must collectivize the nation because the people were so poor. Now we are told we must collectivize the nation because the people are so rich." William F. Buckley, Jr.



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-07-2020)

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    8,633
    Thanks
    5,279
    Thanked 5,842 Times in 3,926 Posts
    Groans
    143
    Groaned 193 Times in 191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    As the daily death toll grows, at 8:30PM today, the US will have officially lost more people to COVID-19 in one day than we lost on 9/11.

    At 8:30PM today, the US will have officially lost more people to COVID-19 in one day than we've lost in the entirety of the 19-year Afghan War.

    Conservatives are 100% responsible.

    BUT NOT NEARLY SO BAD AS THE REGULAR FLU.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE .


    De Oppresso Liber

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-07-2020)

  20. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks
    10,271
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,376 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 105 Times in 95 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It's sad that you think owning the libs means spreading lies about a pandemic that results in you having to be stuck indoors like everyone else.

    But maybe that's what you wanted, because sitting alone in isolation at your home is something you do voluntarily every day.

    So it would make sense that you would want everyone else to share in your misery, and the best way to do that is to egg the pandemic on by dismissing or minimizing it.
    It's sad that you think owning the libs means spreading lies about a pandemic that results in you having to be stuck indoors like everyone else.
    WTF are you babbling about? What lies? I know very little about how pandemics work, idiot. So if a smart guy like the surgeon general of the USA tells me to stay the fuck home, I stay the fuck home. Now you give me an example of a lie that someone told about this whole cluster fuck, and I'll evaluate it, but if you just trot out a list of semantics and misspoken sound bites, I'm gonna just call bullshit on you

    But maybe that's what you wanted, because sitting alone in isolation at your home is something you do voluntarily every day.
    I don't know what this means. Does it mean that because all the news you get about COVID19 is from the Trump administration, it must be a lie? You think the self quarantine thing is bullshit so you just go anywhere and do anything you please? Fine. Stay the hell away from me

    So it would make sense that you would want everyone else to share in your misery, and the best way to do that is to egg the pandemic on by dismissing or minimizing it.
    Why does it "make sense" that I would want everyone else to share in my misery? Make no mistake, I have suffered misery in my life and I wish it on no one, and because I have suffered misery, I recognize it and this current situation is NOT misery! I spoke to a friend of mine a few months ago who had a massive heart attack at 42. The doctors told him he was pretty much finished with his working life and he retired on social security disability. It drove him nuts after a few months, and he was TRULY miserable. I got 20 years on him and I've been working for damn near a half a century, believe me, when I retire in a couple years it's gonna be epic and awesome! This is a preview and I am cherishing it! And this is what I wish for YOU! Don't like what Trump is saying? Don't listen! Find stuff to do! I have hobbies and projects that will keep me busy for the next 10 years! I think you are trying to project your own misery onto others. Just stop it and find some joy!
    "Back in the thirties we were told we must collectivize the nation because the people were so poor. Now we are told we must collectivize the nation because the people are so rich." William F. Buckley, Jr.



  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-07-2020)

  22. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,391
    Thanks
    3,710
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 4,513 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,379 Times in 1,295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    WTF are you babbling about? What lies? I know very little about how pandemics work, idiot. So if a smart guy like the surgeon general of the USA tells me to stay the fuck home, I stay the fuck home. Now you give me an example of a lie that someone told about this whole cluster fuck, and I'll evaluate it, but if you just trot out a list of semantics and misspoken sound bites, I'm gonna just call bullshit on you


    I don't know what this means. Does it mean that because all the news you get about COVID19 is from the Trump administration, it must be a lie? You think the self quarantine thing is bullshit so you just go anywhere and do anything you please? Fine. Stay the hell away from me


    Why does it "make sense" that I would want everyone else to share in my misery? Make no mistake, I have suffered misery in my life and I wish it on no one, and because I have suffered misery, I recognize it and this current situation is NOT misery! I spoke to a friend of mine a few months ago who had a massive heart attack at 42. The doctors told him he was pretty much finished with his working life and he retired on social security disability. It drove him nuts after a few months, and he was TRULY miserable. I got 20 years on him and I've been working for damn near a half a century, believe me, when I retire in a couple years it's gonna be epic and awesome! This is a preview and I am cherishing it! And this is what I wish for YOU! Don't like what Trump is saying? Don't listen! Find stuff to do! I have hobbies and projects that will keep me busy for the next 10 years! I think you are trying to project your own misery onto others. Just stop it and find some joy!
    The sad reality is that you are just as stupid as Trump, and you were among the chorus of Conservatives spreading lies about this virus since the start.

    You spent weeks on these very boards spreading lies about it being a hoax, or that the death count would go down, or that we wouldn't see hundreds of thousands of cases, or that social distancing doesn't work, or that "it's just the flu." So what that means is that we cannot take anything you say seriously today. You're not trustworthy. So you're probably just making up that sad anecdote to try and convince me that you're not a monster. But you're not good at being genuine, so nothing is to be believed.

    Go ask Boris Johnson if it's "just the flu"...oh right, you can't and no one else can because he's now quarantined in the ICU in the UK with "severe" coronavirus symptoms. He may even die.

    All of this is because you didn't take voting seriously in 2016, you didn't heed the warnings, and you didn't support removing Trump when we had the chance.

    So now all of this is on you, Recession Boy.

  23. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,391
    Thanks
    3,710
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 4,513 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,379 Times in 1,295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    I have suffered misery in my life and I wish it on no one, and because I have suffered misery, I recognize it and this current situation is NOT misery!
    10,000 people dead...3,000+ dead in a single day...everyone else confined to their homes...10M people losing their jobs and health care...a total market collapse.

    In your words, not misery, just another happy day! RIGHT?

  24. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,391
    Thanks
    3,710
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 4,513 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,379 Times in 1,295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    WTF are you babbling about? What lies? I know very little about how pandemics work, idiot. So if a smart guy like the surgeon general of the USA tells me to stay the fuck home, I stay the fuck home. Now you give me an example of a lie that someone told about this whole cluster fuck, and I'll evaluate it, but if you just trot out a list of semantics and misspoken sound bites, I'm gonna just call bullshit on you
    Look at this fucking retconning!

    You were one of those posters who, just three weeks ago, was saying this was "a hoax".

    That was YOU who said that.

    Now you're confessing you have no knowledge of this subject? Yeah, no shit. That's why you should have been listening to the experts from the beginning. But like Trump, you didn't think this was serious. And like Trump, you were wrong.

    So you might think this shit is convincing, but it's not. We remember what you chose to do in the early months...you made it pretty clear that you thought this was a hoax.

    So since you were wrong about it being a hoax, what else have you been wrong about before?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-09-2019, 10:51 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 03:10 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 02:48 AM
  4. "The Making of Donald Trump" ~ ~ (The Final "Nail" In Trumpy's "Box")
    By Mr. Shaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 07:34 AM
  5. Media wants to ban word "terrorist". Replace with "gunman" or "shooter"
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2016, 09:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •