Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: TRUMP/BIDEN MATCH UP! EASY-TO-READ 31 polls FEB-MAR, BIDEN LEADS IN ALL BUT 1

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default TRUMP/BIDEN MATCH UP! EASY-TO-READ 31 polls FEB-MAR, BIDEN LEADS IN ALL BUT 1

    I didn't know Wikipedia was tracking these. I'm going to keep this pinned. EASY to read has dates, numerous pollsters (a few I haven't heard of), results each date. ALL ON ONE PAGE. Color coded. Goes back awhile, I'm only paying attention to FEB on.

    Paints a picture doesn't it?


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ntial_election

    (I'd c&p but columns turn to CRAP when trying)
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 04-06-2020 at 09:11 AM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    Frank Apisa (04-06-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-06-2020)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Polls?

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Polls?

    That's right, I forgot! Trump calls them 'RATINGS'. So click on Wikipedia's list of "ratings" showing TRUMP behind in 29 ratings results.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    33,503
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16,317 Times in 10,357 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,670 Times in 2,488 Posts

    Default

    I wouldn't count on polls, wait awhile, and there will be another

    Plus the national polls aren't helpful, because of demographics, urban areas and blue states will be over represented, the polls of the five or six swing states are more helpful, if any poll is insightful this far out

    Lastly, it is going to be a close election, books currently have the money line as Trump -105 to -110, he has several advantages going his way. He is an incumbent, he will mobilize the Federal Gov't to help him, legally and illegally, and he will have all kinds of foreign assistence, they saw Russia get away with it, and an entire news network and political party will turn an eye if not defend their involvement

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfuck View Post
    That's right, I forgot! Trump calls them 'RATINGS'. So click on Wikipedia's list of "ratings" showing TRUMP behind in 29 ratings results.
    Polls.

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    65,160
    Thanks
    106,249
    Thanked 56,156 Times in 36,360 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,263 Times in 4,004 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I didn't know Wikipedia was tracking these. I'm going to keep this pinned. EASY to read has dates, numerous pollsters (a few I haven't heard of), results each date. ALL ON ONE PAGE. Color coded. Goes back awhile, I'm only paying attention to FEB on.

    Paints a picture doesn't it?


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ntial_election

    (I'd c&p but columns turn to CRAP when trying)
    Interesting... thanks!
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- JFK (5/17/61)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Trumpet (04-06-2020)

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107,358
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Polls?

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    37,287
    Thanks
    56,070
    Thanked 16,228 Times in 12,456 Posts
    Groans
    32,706
    Groaned 2,364 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Hillary, up by 12 points...in a landslide.

    Time to order the Hillary White House stationary.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-06-2020)

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    33,503
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16,317 Times in 10,357 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,670 Times in 2,488 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Hillary, up by 12 points...in a landslide.

    Time to order the Hillary White House stationary.
    Now this is coming from the "earl" who last week repeatedly cited Trump's bump in the polls as proof Americans believed Trump was handling the virus

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Trumpet (04-06-2020)

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I wouldn't count on polls, wait awhile, and there will be another

    Plus the national polls aren't helpful, because of demographics, urban areas and blue states will be over represented, the polls of the five or six swing states are more helpful, if any poll is insightful this far out

    Lastly, it is going to be a close election, books currently have the money line as Trump -105 to -110, he has several advantages going his way. He is an incumbent, he will mobilize the Federal Gov't to help him, legally and illegally, and he will have all kinds of foreign assistence, they saw Russia get away with it, and an entire news network and political party will turn an eye if not defend their involvement

    ABSOLUTELY! But 1 red box in 30 polls over 8 weeks? Trust me TRUMP is paying attention and so is the WHOLE OF THE GOP! Even TRUMP can understand that visual.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    37,287
    Thanks
    56,070
    Thanked 16,228 Times in 12,456 Posts
    Groans
    32,706
    Groaned 2,364 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Now this is coming from the "earl" who last week repeatedly cited Trump's bump in the polls as proof Americans believed Trump was handling the virus
    Proper nouns require the upper case.

    You lefties like polls so much, I gave you one.

    And still you whine.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-06-2020)

  17. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    37,287
    Thanks
    56,070
    Thanked 16,228 Times in 12,456 Posts
    Groans
    32,706
    Groaned 2,364 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    As soon as sleepy, creepy, senile old Uncle Joe is allowed to speak, by his handlers, and the debates start, then you can wait til 2024 to get your hopes up.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-06-2020)

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    As soon as sleepy, creepy, senile old Uncle Joe is allowed to speak, by his handlers, and the debates start, then you can wait til 2024 to get your hopes up.

    Sleep creepy senile JOE was ahead in all 30 polls. No one in those polls over 8 weeks ever heard him speak? Is that YOUR contention?

    You believe that posters, right?
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

  20. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

    Earl (04-06-2020)

  21. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    37,287
    Thanks
    56,070
    Thanked 16,228 Times in 12,456 Posts
    Groans
    32,706
    Groaned 2,364 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post

    Sleep creepy senile JOE was ahead in all 30 polls. No one in those polls over 8 weeks ever heard him speak? Is that YOUR contention?

    You believe that posters, right?
    No one has heard sleepy, creepy, senile old Uncle Joe speak in a debate with President Trump.

    Why are his handlers hiding Uncle Joe?

    Where is Uncle?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-06-2020)

  23. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    18,903
    Thanks
    10,771
    Thanked 9,828 Times in 6,160 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 951 Times in 901 Posts

    Default

    Anyone who would vote for Trump...has no self-respect and no love of country.

    Trump is the worst president this country has ever had...and I hope he is the worst we ever will have.

    Joe Biden would make a better president on his worst day than Trump would make on his best.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

Similar Threads

  1. Ohio: Biden Leads trump by 8
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2019, 12:19 PM
  2. Biden Leads trump by 10
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-26-2019, 11:37 AM
  3. Biden leads trump 13 Points Nationally
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 498
    Last Post: 06-29-2019, 09:42 AM
  4. Biden Leads trump by Landslide Proportions.
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-13-2019, 03:08 PM
  5. Poll: Biden leads Trump in prospective 2020 matchup
    By floridafan in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 10:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •