Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP RIGHT AGAIN:Thousands of NY COVID patients being treated w/ anti-malarial drug

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...nMxGCLsyjJFrf4

Trump has financial interests in the drug.

He does not care whether it works, just that he gets money.
    Huffpo? Please. This latest Trump meme will be exposed as fake news. You idiots should really learn to follow the 72 hour rule about stupid shit like this. How many times will you be burned by leftist propaganda before you wake up?

Every life matters

2. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Sailor (04-07-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Those "retarded" doctors giving them Hydroxychoroquine because Trump says so! I mean... Geebus. Remember fish cleaner drinking the poison guy?! He died!<- says every liberal...
    Libs still won't condemn Cuomo. It's all Orange Man Bad, all the time.
    Every life matters

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lib drones have lost their minds. If Trump literally cured COVID-19, libs would immediately begin protesting for the rights of undocumented viruses.
    It’s literally a Pavlovian thing with them.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

countryboy (04-07-2020), Sailor (04-07-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s literally a Pavlovian thing with them.
    I know libs have always been looney, but this shit is getting a little scary.
    Every life matters

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-07-2020), Sailor (04-07-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Huffpo? Please. This latest Trump meme will be exposed as fake news. You idiots should really learn to follow the 72 hour rule about stupid shit like this. How many times will you be burned by leftist propaganda before you wake up?

Your reply is alt facts, goof. Trump is making money off the drug, and you foolishly buy into it.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,745 Times in 33,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Those "retarded" doctors giving them Hydroxychoroquine because Trump says so! I mean... Geebus. Remember fish cleaner drinking the poison guy?! He died!<- says every liberal...
    Do you think Presidents should be in the business of recommending drugs to Drs.? Or do you think Dr. should decide what is best? Don’t you think it’s wrong to give people false hope? It isn’t a one size fits all. It also gives people the idea there is a cure, so they are free to visit Walmart with their families or go to church and it will be okay because Trump says there are drugs that work. I think the President needs to stay in his lane and let Fauci talk about the medical issues.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-17-2020)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

His wife survived, and she turned out to be a DEMOCRAT donor.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ari...trump-democrat

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    Do you think Presidents should be in the business of recommending drugs to Dr.? Or do you think Dr. should decide what is best? Don’t you think it’s wrong to give people false hope? It isn’t a one size fits all. It also gives people the idea there is a cure, so they are free to visit Walmart with their families or go to church and it will be okay because Trump says there are drugs that work. I think the President needs to stay in his lane and let Fauci talk about the medical issues.
    You're an imbecile.

Trump may ultimately be right, and physicians report anecdotal evidence that has provided hope.

“I certainly understand why the president is pushing it,” said Dr. Joshua Rosenberg, a critical care at Brooklyn Hospital Center. “He’s the president of the United States. He has to project hope. And when you are in a situation without hope, things go very badly. So I’m not faulting him for pushing it even if there isn’t a lot of science behind it, because it is, at this point, the best, most available option for use.”

The Food and Drug Administration, which has approved hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for malaria and lupus, issued an emergency order late last month allowing doctors to administer it to coronavirus patients if they saw fit. President Trump said the federal government would distribute 29 million doses and that he had called Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India requesting more.

New York City’s Health and Hospitals Corporation, which runs its public hospitals, is advising but not requiring doctors to use hydroxychloroquine based on a trial showing a decreased cough and fever with mild side effects in two patients, Dr. Mitchell Katz, who oversees the hospital system, said by email on Monday.

Dr. Roy M. Gulick, the chief of infectious diseases at Weill Cornell Medicine, said hydroxychloroquine was given on a case-by-case basis.

Doctors at Northwell Health and Mount Sinai Health System are using it as well. At the Mount Sinai South Nassau County branch on Long Island, doctors have employed a regimen of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin “pretty much since day one”, said Dr. Adhi Sharma, its chief medical officer.

At St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx, another doctor said his staff was giving it to coronavirus patients but criticized the president and Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo for “cheerleading” the drug.

Mr. Cuomo told reporters on Monday that he would ask Mr. Trump to increase the federal supply of hydroxychloroquine to New York pharmacies, allowing the state to lift a limit on purchases. “There has been anecdotal evidence that it is promising,” Mr. Cuomo said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/u...aria-drug.html

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Libs still won't condemn Cuomo. It's all Orange Man Bad, all the time.
    Indeed.

"Mr. Cuomo told reporters on Monday that he would ask Mr. Trump to increase the federal supply of hydroxychloroquine to New York pharmacies, allowing the state to lift a limit on purchases. “There has been anecdotal evidence that it is promising,” Mr. Cuomo said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-malaria-drug.html

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Trump is making money off the drug.
    Is he?

"Several generic drug-makers are gearing up to produce hydroxychloroquine pills, including Amneal Pharmaceuticals, whose co-founder Chirag Patel is a member of Trump National Golf Course Bedminster in New Jersey and has golfed with Mr. Trump at least twice since he became president, according to a person who saw them.

Mr. Patel, whose company is based in Bridgewater, N.J., did not respond to a request for comment.

Amneal announced last month that it would increase production of the drug and donate millions of pills to New York and other states. Other generic drug-makers are ramping up production, including Mylan and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries."

Can any liberal explain how the president will profit from pills made by companies that he apparently owns no interest in when at least one of them is donating the drug for free to New York and other states?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-malaria-drug.html

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Huffpo? Please.

Rebut the substance, not the source.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Rebut the substance, not the source.

Fuck off troll. I don't think you are in any position to lecture anyone.
    Every life matters

17. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

jimmymccready (04-07-2020)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck off troll. I don't think you are in any position to lecture anyone.
    I'm in a perfect position to lecture anyone who engages in fallacious arguments, and unlike a liberal, I apply the same standards consistently.

Don't post fallacious arguments, and I won't need to call you out for using them.

Savvy?

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I'm in a perfect position to lecture anyone who engages in fallacious arguments, and unlike a liberal, I apply the same standards consistently.

Don't post fallacious arguments, and I won't need to call you out for using them.

Savvy?
    No you don't troll. Who do you think you're fooling with your multiple sock trolls? Thanks for reminding me to put you back on ignore, and ban you from any threads I post though.
    Every life matters

20. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

jimmymccready (04-07-2020)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america