Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
Sure, but having wealth redistribution is not the same as having Communism.
I 100% agree. People choosing to redistribute their wealth that is not communism that's called commerce.

the government forcefully redistributing wealth that is exactly communism and nothing else.
You're saying if we have this one thing, then we must have everything else that Communism has.
no I'm saying if we have that one thing it is communism.

by which I mean government forcing the redistribution of wealth. The only way they can do this has confiscating it. and when you put the power to decide how much is too much and the hands of a government they get to decide if you have too much.

I'm happier with the fact that bezos has hundreds of billions of dollars. if you're giving the power to the government to steal that from him also entitled to the government to steal from me and it does.

I'm simply not that jealous.
That's Hitler Ate Sugar. If we do this one thing, eat sugar, then we're LITERALLY HITLER.
Okay Hitler wasn't bad because he ate sugar. Hitler was bad because he exterminated the Jews if somebody else who was diabetic or vegan are decided to exterminate Jews I would say they're like Hitler.

government confiscating wealth to distributed as they see fit is communism by definition. If they get to decide how much wealth you have explain how that's not communism?

If we do the one thing that defines an economy as communism then yes we're communists. This isn't eating allegorical to eating sugar.