Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 672

Thread: Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb

  1. #586 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    whatever. I find your only constant characteristic is confused
    For Western Germanic Protestants calling themselves the Master Race

    They can't even grasp poltics.

    Your peoples sure seem more like the disaster race.

    Looting & shooting others in racial genocide before letting the others in looting & shooting in racial suicide.

  2. #587 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Most Scots are Germanic Protestants.

  3. #588 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Millennials should be angry investing about 10 times more in education for 20% less wages .


    Would you pay 10 times more for 20% less Pizza?
    Yes I agree with that sentiment I just don't think it's capitalism that did it. I think it's corporatism and government interference.

    Your claim that it's capitalism is the part I disagree with that's the part you need to prove. We don't live in a capitalist economy we live in a corporatist economy. It seems to have been that way since about the 1930s maybe even before.

  4. #589 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    13,130
    Thanks
    32,892
    Thanked 5,974 Times in 3,976 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 928 Times in 872 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Unlike earlier generations the next generation i.e. minorities will have nothing in common with bitter poorly educated white guys even as they get older
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment



    ברוך השם

  5. #590 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    Yes I agree with that sentiment I just don't think it's capitalism that did it. I think it's corporatism and government interference.

    Your claim that it's capitalism is the part I disagree with that's the part you need to prove. We don't live in a capitalist economy we live in a corporatist economy. It seems to have been that way since about the 1930s maybe even before.
    Corporatist by which definition?

    One is Fascism the merger & regulation of Corporations.

    The other is more of a Corporatist Oligarchy where Corporations run the show.

  6. #591 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Unlike earlier generations the next generation i.e. minorities will have nothing in common with bitter poorly educated white guys even as they get older
    When Latinos take over hopefully they'll pull out funds for Israel & pull out troops out from Israel's backyard.

  7. #592 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    So why are Millennial wages so much lower?
    It could be hundreds of things.

    I didn't claim it was because of this or that you did therefore it is your burden to prove it if you can't then your claim is still dismissed.

    Further I didn't even claim that it wasn't because of capitalism. I just doubted your claim. It's called skepticism.

    From now on whenever we enter a discussion I don't believe anything you say and it's not just you it's everybody. Like I said this isn't personal for me.

    There's people that tell me that the world is flat they tell me all about this whole organization to cover up the actual shape of the Earth. If you believe anything any random person tells you on the internet then you're gullible.

    I'm not gullible.

  8. #593 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    whatever dude. you squirm all over the place when pressed
    It seems most of what witoldpalala says is unsubstantiated claims. With a poster like this you don't have to think too hard just doubt his claims.

    I think he squirms because he can't explain. It's just as really cool professor is all about socialism because he's a professor and he wants to be like his professor not really realizing what a loser his professor really is.

  9. #594 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    It seems most of what witoldpalala says is unsubstantiated claims. With a poster like this you don't have to think too hard just doubt his claims.

    I think he squirms because he can't explain. It's just as really cool professor is all about socialism because he's a professor and he wants to be like his professor not really realizing what a loser his professor really is.
    No
    Not really.

  10. #595 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    16,178
    Thanks
    2,234
    Thanked 10,173 Times in 7,361 Posts
    Groans
    95
    Groaned 229 Times in 219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    So why are Millennial wages so much lower?
    Because you don't know nearly as much as we who have been doing ___(insert job) since before you were born. That's why.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  11. #596 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    It could be hundreds of things.

    I didn't claim it was because of this or that you did therefore it is your burden to prove it if you can't then your claim is still dismissed.

    Further I didn't even claim that it wasn't because of capitalism. I just doubted your claim. It's called skepticism.

    From now on whenever we enter a discussion I don't believe anything you say and it's not just you it's everybody. Like I said this isn't personal for me.

    There's people that tell me that the world is flat they tell me all about this whole organization to cover up the actual shape of the Earth. If you believe anything any random person tells you on the internet then you're gullible.

    I'm not gullible.
    In a Capitalist society its GASP Capitism causing its fails & successes.

    In a Communist society its. GASP Communism causing its fails & successes.

    We live in a society.
    Where many Dems look for a Nazi fringe as a scapegoat.

    Where many Repybs look for Commie fringes as a scapegoat.

    Fix your own falling apart society.

  12. #597 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    so get a trade. the problem with all youse going to college is it devalues the degree
    ( supply and demand -another aspect of capitalism )
    The reason why certain millennials are so adverse to going in the trades, not all of them are I know quite a few they're doing really well for themselves, is because they have this belief that if you don't work with your mind only meaning you get your hands dirty you're an idiot.

    I went into a trade while I was still in high school. And I developed skills in that trade and I've come across these people.

    The trade I did then it was really more of a hobby that I actually used to make money Auto repair.

    So when I got these people he was out they were smarter than me I would ask them why are you fixing your car? I could charge you $1,000 and it might just be a loose bolt and you'll pay it because you're not very wise so who's smarter than who?

    And being a millennial myself this did have an effect on me and I did go to college to try and get a masters in some nonsense. But I didn't take on any debt because I had to trade to afford it and I got out before I wasted too much time. Now I'm getting into a trade that will send me all over the world possibly up to 200k a year.

    Again who uses their brain more the dip s*** who waste 7 years of their life getting a bachelor's in photography or the person that put themselves through school by the skills they learned

    Something I see so common among millennials is they are way too pressy for the trades. That is excellent for tradesmen because the phds will be cooking their hamburgers.

  13. #598 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    In a Capitalist society its GASP Capitism causing its fails & successes.

    In a Communist society its. GASP Communism causing its fails & successes.
    agreed but we're not a capitalist society. We are a corporatist society.

    So I still got your claim.
    We live in a society.
    Where many Dems look for a Nazi fringe as a scapegoat.

    Where many Repybs look for Commie fringes as a scapegoat.

    Fix your own falling apart society.
    I'm trying to one person at a time but you're too resistant.

    You wrongly called our economy capitalist it's not capital instance corporatist.

    The best way to fix something is to educate the people on it. But when you go through your life being educated by the government the government gets to tell you they're your hero and it defines itself even if it's wrong.

  14. #599 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Because you don't know nearly as much as we who have been doing ___(insert job) since before you were born. That's why.
    Lmfao.
    I do know.


    The wage market collapsed. Because of hostile & greedy Capitalist boomers who hired illegals, feminist workers, robots, outsourced, busted unions & hired H2B visas.

  15. #600 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    No
    Not really.
    I'm pretty sure I hit the nail directly on the head.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:59 PM
  2. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2019, 09:10 AM
  3. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 09:59 AM
  4. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2019, 01:03 PM
  5. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 12:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •