Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 672

Thread: Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb

  1. #556 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    31,041
    Thanks
    53,621
    Thanked 22,255 Times in 14,002 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,348 Times in 2,196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    The USA is a dying Empire.
    All the signs are there.

    I can't do anything about that.
    Far too many ignorant & weak people here.

    I can however move away.
    To a country like Poland, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, Czech Rep.

    One which isn't wasted

    That is my backup plan.
    Well, thank you, Lil Miss Suzie Sunshine. lol
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    dukkha (04-08-2020)

  3. #557 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Well, thank you, Lil Miss Suzie Sunshine. lol
    Nero fiddled as Rome burned.

    Nero must have been an Individualist.

  4. #558 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Then you don't know much about Communism. In order for a system to be Communism, it has to have at least two features. Communal ownership of the means of production and no government.
    when the government steals your wealth that is communal ownership of the means of production because you don't own it anymore. The government said you can't.

    you can't have community therefore you can't have communal ownership of anything without government. A society that operates without government it's anarchy and therefore not society there is no economy there is no law the rules guiding principle no zeitgeist.

    The principle that the community owns something is a governing principle therefore it's a government.
    All of the most successful countries have some form of wealth redistribution, mostly through social programs, and none of them have Communism.
    Yes the United States does have a wealth redistribution system. It actually has multiple systems.

    First and foremost the market. Second taxes.
    Needless to say, you can't even have forced redistribution by the government in a communist society, since communist societies don't have a government.
    you can't have a society or a community which is the root word in communism without government. The principle of communal ownership requires a governing principle and something to enforce that.

    Now and some science fiction make-believe realm communism might not have a government but they would have to in order to be communism. But I'm not talking about fairy tales. We have seen communist regimes come to power and they are brutal. They always have governments.

    If you're going to say that's not real communism nothing outside of a fairy tale.


    Yes, that's what makes it a fallacy.
    you're saying that the government should force communal ownership of wealth that's what redistribution means the government takes from someone to give to whomever they deem worthy of it.

    That is communism, not the ideal that only exists in doom and the fairies and spirits but real communism as in what we have seen already.

    It's not a fallacy no matter how many times you would insist that it is and can't explain why the logic fails.

    It's not enough that you just screech fallacy when you see something you can't argue against.

    I digress.

    It is me not being gaslighted by you. Now if you've been gas-lit and therefore you don't realize you're gaslighting me, I can forgive you which is probably the case.

    But I'm going to explain it one more time.

    The government in a republic is the people the governing principle is the Constitution. Now if the government meanings of people decide to steal what's theirs to divvy it up between themselves that is communal ownership of wealth or the means of production which is what wealth is.

    All you're doing is saying all these stupid steps make it somehow not communism. I don't believe you.

  5. #559 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    when the government steals your wealth that is communal ownership of the means of production because you don't own it anymore. The government said you can't.

    you can't have community therefore you can't have communal ownership of anything without government. A society that operates without government it's anarchy and therefore not society there is no economy there is no law the rules guiding principle no zeitgeist.

    The principle that the community owns something is a governing principle therefore it's a government.

    Yes the United States does have a wealth redistribution system. It actually has multiple systems.

    First and foremost the market. Second taxes.
    you can't have a society or a community which is the root word in communism without government. The principle of communal ownership requires a governing principle and something to enforce that.

    Now and some science fiction make-believe realm communism might not have a government but they would have to in order to be communism. But I'm not talking about fairy tales. We have seen communist regimes come to power and they are brutal. They always have governments.

    If you're going to say that's not real communism nothing outside of a fairy tale.


    you're saying that the government should force communal ownership of wealth that's what redistribution means the government takes from someone to give to whomever they deem worthy of it.

    That is communism, not the ideal that only exists in doom and the fairies and spirits but real communism as in what we have seen already.

    It's not a fallacy no matter how many times you would insist that it is and can't explain why the logic fails.

    It's not enough that you just screech fallacy when you see something you can't argue against.

    I digress.

    It is me not being gaslighted by you. Now if you've been gas-lit and therefore you don't realize you're gaslighting me, I can forgive you which is probably the case.

    But I'm going to explain it one more time.

    The government in a republic is the people the governing principle is the Constitution. Now if the government meanings of people decide to steal what's theirs to divvy it up between themselves that is communal ownership of wealth or the means of production which is what wealth is.

    All you're doing is saying all these stupid steps make it somehow not communism. I don't believe you.
    Calling people barely more Socialist than Trump as Commies is Dishonest.

    Just like calling someone barely to the Right of Hillary a Nazi is dishonest.

  6. #560 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I've made the Deans List in college for goid grades.

    Been in advanced placement Art & Science classes.

    Made the honor role in public school.
    La di da.
    And, you?
    Why do you care so much about me? Why can't you argue points rather than bringing up personal BS?

    If you believe I failed in school I didn't make it out of lower-middle-class and that somehow makes your point for you. Then go ahead and believe it if you didn't believe it then you shouldn't have said it.

    If you're asking me that means you don't believe what you said. You were just trying to hurt me.

    Or in other words you were lashing out.

    You only lash out if you're personally threatened.

    That means my attacks on your statements threatened you.

    Now I'll let you talk about yourself it's just no one cares maybe your mommy. I don't feel the need to do that.

  7. #561 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    La di da.

    Why do you care so much about me? Why can't you argue points rather than bringing up personal BS?

    If you believe I failed in school I didn't make it out of lower-middle-class and that somehow makes your point for you. Then go ahead and believe it if you didn't believe it then you shouldn't have said it.

    If you're asking me that means you don't believe what you said. You were just trying to hurt me.

    Or in other words you were lashing out.

    You only lash out if you're personally threatened.

    That means my attacks on your statements threatened you.

    Now I'll let you talk about yourself it's just no one cares maybe your mommy. I don't feel the need to do that.
    Haha.
    After you running away from my debate points a dozen times to mock me as a failure & crybaby.

    Just because you can't see in collective terms due to low IQ low EQ shortcomings.

    If the wages decline by 20% every 2 generations we'll be a Turd World nation in no time.

    Good luck by then I'll probably be in some more sensible Catholic country like Poland.

  8. #562 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,065
    Thanks
    9,087
    Thanked 16,502 Times in 11,394 Posts
    Groans
    204
    Groaned 1,271 Times in 1,205 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Adam Smith was a Scottish dunderhead.

    Most Scottish people are appalling.

    Something like the Russia or Africa of Western Europe.


    The South is dominantly Scottish in blood no doubt.
    Between Scots & Ulster immigrants.

    Their mentality is also Scottish.

    Violent, Individualist, ignorant, drunken.
    WTF? so because he was Scott he didn't know WTF he was saying?

    Man you are so prejudiced on top of being a dumb ass millennial - you embrace some theoretical aspects of Communism as well.
    Q.
    What happens when a Communist government comes into power?
    The apparatchiks simply replace those dreaded 1% boogeymen of yours

  9. #563 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Calling people barely more Socialist than Trump as Commies is Dishonest.
    I agree that's stupid shit that you said that I didn't say is dishonest.

    I said socialism is a stepping stone toward communism. I mentioned no people.

    When you say I said something that I didn't say the way to attack and feel like you've won that's a straw man fallacy.

    I don't care about your obsession with Donald Trump.

  10. #564 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    WTF? so because he was Scott he didn't know WTF he was saying?

    Man you are so prejudiced on top of being a dumb ass millennial - you embrace some theoretical aspects of Communism as well.
    Q.
    What happens when a Communist government comes into power?
    The apparatchiks simply replace those dreaded 1% boogeymen of yours
    I don't like him because he helped spawn Capitalism.

    But, yes my opinion of Scots is very low.

  11. #565 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Haha.
    After you running away from my debate points a dozen times to mock me as a failure & crybaby.
    again with this. if I was running away from debate points you would be able to point out which ones they were.

    But every time I've asked you you stammered and made reference to IQ points.
    Just because you can't see in collective terms due to low IQ low EQ shortcomings.

    If the wages decline by 20% every 2 generations we'll be a Turd World nation in no time.
    this isn't the debate points it's you obsessing about me thought it was cute at first it's starting to become creepy.

    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    Good luck by then I'll probably be in some more sensible Catholic country like Poland.
    Why don't you go there now? What are you doing here?

  12. #566 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    I agree that's stupid shit that you said that I didn't say is dishonest.

    I said socialism is a stepping stone toward communism. I mentioned no people.

    When you say I said something that I didn't say the way to attack and feel like you've won that's a straw man fallacy.

    I don't care about your obsession with Donald Trump.
    When are you going to criticize Trump's Socialism
    Like farmer freebies.
    Like stimulus bigger than Obamas.
    Like Corporate bailouts bigger than Olbamas.

  13. #567 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    again with this. if I was running away from debate points you would be able to point out which ones they were.

    But every time I've asked you you stammered and made reference to IQ points.
    this isn't the debate points it's you obsessing about me thought it was cute at first it's starting to become creepy.

    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas

    Why don't you go there now? What are you doing here?
    I told you why Capitalists diminished wages for Milkennials.

    You called me a Millennial cry baby.

    WTF?

    Do you have any self awareness even?

  14. #568 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,065
    Thanks
    9,087
    Thanked 16,502 Times in 11,394 Posts
    Groans
    204
    Groaned 1,271 Times in 1,205 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I don't like him because he helped spawn Capitalism.

    But, yes my opinion of Scots is very low.
    you fucking idiot. capitalism has been around since before money.
    barter is just another form of capitalism without money.

    It would be very inefficient for a group of people to limit themselves to “barter” rather than more easily transferred “money”, but in a Capitalist society any choices concerning such exchanges would be left in the hands of the individuals involved.

  15. #569 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    When are you going to criticize Trump's Socialism
    Like farmer freebies.
    Like stimulus bigger than Obamas.
    Like Corporate bailouts bigger than Olbamas.
    Probably whenever you can stop talking about me. Donald Trump's socialism hasn't been the topic of this I have.

    Are you ready to shut your damn mouth about me and talk about the subject?

    I'll see how you respond to this and then make my judgment.

  16. #570 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    you fucking idiot. capitalism has been around since before money.
    barter is just another form of capitalism without money.

    It would be very inefficient for a group of people to limit themselves to “barter” rather than more easily transferred “money”, but in a Capitalist society any choices concerning such exchanges would be left in the hands of the individuals involved.
    Modern Cspitalism which we are using.

    Comes largely from dirty Scots like Hume & Adam Smith.

    I think you overestimate how Capitalist many early societies were.

    Even if some aspects stood.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:59 PM
  2. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2019, 09:10 AM
  3. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 09:59 AM
  4. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2019, 01:03 PM
  5. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 12:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •