Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 672

Thread: Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb

  1. #541 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Sure, but having wealth redistribution is not the same as having Communism.
    I 100% agree. People choosing to redistribute their wealth that is not communism that's called commerce.

    the government forcefully redistributing wealth that is exactly communism and nothing else.
    You're saying if we have this one thing, then we must have everything else that Communism has.
    no I'm saying if we have that one thing it is communism.

    by which I mean government forcing the redistribution of wealth. The only way they can do this has confiscating it. and when you put the power to decide how much is too much and the hands of a government they get to decide if you have too much.

    I'm happier with the fact that bezos has hundreds of billions of dollars. if you're giving the power to the government to steal that from him also entitled to the government to steal from me and it does.

    I'm simply not that jealous.
    That's Hitler Ate Sugar. If we do this one thing, eat sugar, then we're LITERALLY HITLER.
    Okay Hitler wasn't bad because he ate sugar. Hitler was bad because he exterminated the Jews if somebody else who was diabetic or vegan are decided to exterminate Jews I would say they're like Hitler.

    government confiscating wealth to distributed as they see fit is communism by definition. If they get to decide how much wealth you have explain how that's not communism?

    If we do the one thing that defines an economy as communism then yes we're communists. This isn't eating allegorical to eating sugar.

  2. #542 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Sure, but having wealth redistribution is not the same as having Communism.
    I 100% agree. People choosing to redistribute their wealth that is not communism that's called commerce.

    the government forcefully redistributing wealth that is exactly communism and nothing else.
    You're saying if we have this one thing, then we must have everything else that Communism has.
    no I'm saying if we have that one thing it is communism.

    by which I mean government forcing the redistribution of wealth. The only way they can do this has confiscating it. and when you put the power to decide how much is too much and the hands of a government they get to decide if you have too much.

    I'm happier with the fact that bezos has hundreds of billions of dollars. if you're giving the power to the government to steal that from him also entitled to the government to steal from me and it does.

    I'm simply not that jealous.
    That's Hitler Ate Sugar. If we do this one thing, eat sugar, then we're LITERALLY HITLER.
    Okay Hitler wasn't bad because he ate sugar. Hitler was bad because he exterminated the Jews if somebody else who was diabetic or vegan are decided to exterminate Jews I would say they're like Hitler.

    government confiscating wealth to distributed as they see fit is communism by definition. If they get to decide how much wealth you have explain how that's not communism?

    If we do the one thing that defines an economy as communism then yes we're communists. This isn't eating allegorical to eating sugar.

  3. #543 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    31,041
    Thanks
    53,621
    Thanked 22,256 Times in 14,003 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,348 Times in 2,196 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    An excellent and logical argument, one of which I agree. Thank you, sir, for presenting it.

    FWIW, I'm as guilty of being a flaming asshole as those who blame all Boomers for our nations problems. As "Arks&sparka" has well displayed, Millennials are not stupid, they're as smart as any other generation, some wiser than others, some not so much.

    The fact remains, we're all human and our species has progressed best when all of us progress.
    The "kids" who rage on about Boomers make me smile. There were quite a few of us Boomers who did the same thing at our parents' generation. Mostly I think it's an excuse to blame someone else for your own personal fuck-ups.

    In the 1950s and 60s we bitched too, but we did stuff. You mentioned progress. Here is some: We bitched about discrimination, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 began to address that. We bitched about elders dying because they didn't have insurance: Medicare/medicaid. We bitched about women's rights: Well, we tried with the ERA, and even though it never passed things are far better for women now. We bitched about the filthy environment: The EPA was created in 1970.

    So let the "kids" bitch. If it's that bad, they'll do something about it, whatever "it" is.
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (04-08-2020), guno (04-08-2020)

  5. #544 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    You have some nerve bub.

    Starting the insults but charging that I did.

    Them continuously blaming everyone for their failings.
    So you responded so you clearly still want my help and if you disagree you need to practice your reading comprehension.

    Yeah I have nerve thanks for the compliment. It takes nerve to slap sense into people. Thank goodness for people with a nerve.

    I take this as admiration. You're saying that I'm not too cowardly to State what I believe. A point that I take pride in.

    So gracious of you thanks.

  6. #545 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    The "kids" who rage on about Boomers make me smile. There were quite a few of us Boomers who did the same thing at our parents' generation. Mostly I think it's an excuse to blame someone else for your own personal fuck-ups.

    In the 1950s and 60s we bitched too, but we did stuff. You mentioned progress. Here is some: We bitched about discrimination, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 began to address that. We bitched about elders dying because they didn't have insurance: Medicare/medicaid. We bitched about women's rights: Well, we tried with the ERA, and even though it never passed things are far better for women now. We bitched about the filthy environment: The EPA was created in 1970.

    So let the "kids" bitch. If it's that bad, they'll do something about it, whatever "it" is.
    The USA is a dying Empire.
    All the signs are there.

    I can't do anything about that.
    Far too many ignorant & weak people here.

    I can however move away.
    To a country like Poland, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, Czech Rep.

    One which isn't wasted

    That is my backup plan.

  7. #546 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    So you responded so you clearly still want my help and if you disagree you need to practice your reading comprehension.

    Yeah I have nerve thanks for the compliment. It takes nerve to slap sense into people. Thank goodness for people with a nerve.

    I take this as admiration. You're saying that I'm not too cowardly to State what I believe. A point that I take pride in.

    So gracious of you thanks.
    . you keep running away from debate points.

    Because you are a dishonest cretin.

    Who'd rather just call everyone a failure & loser.

    Hey Beavis, where is Butthead?

  8. #547 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I'm a Millennial man baby for Boomer Capitalists devaluing our labor & wages.

    Then what are you saying Communism devalues labor & wages?

    I actually agree on both counts.

    Why I support the hybrid system.


    PS.
    Stalin mass murdered true.

    So has the Capitalist USA & British Empire.

    I'm tempted to say Soviets did better overall for long term society.

    ONLY because dumb Western Capitalists have poisoned our societies with Multiculturalism.
    I know you're a millennial Man baby for laying around crying about it.

    Again who is to blame is only important to people who have nothing else to do. And the only boomers I would blame are your parents.

    I don't know that communism devalues labor it confiscates labor. Your labor is no longer yours.

    Socialism is a stepping stone toward communism so if you say that it's bad but you're pushing for the stepping stone towards you're a hypocrite.

    Okay all economic systems have had mass murder. Just one system allows for winners and the other insures everyone is a loser.

    you made me starving to death but at least you're equal. That's all that matters right.

  9. #548 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    18,012
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 3,161 Times in 2,534 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,167 Times in 1,064 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    I 100% agree. People choosing to redistribute their wealth that is not communism that's called commerce.

    the government forcefully redistributing wealth that is exactly communism and nothing else.
    no I'm saying if we have that one thing it is communism.
    Then you don't know much about Communism. In order for a system to be Communism, it has to have at least two features. Communal ownership of the means of production and no government.
    All of the most successful countries have some form of wealth redistribution, mostly through social programs, and none of them have Communism.
    Needless to say, you can't even have forced redistribution by the government in a communist society, since communist societies don't have a government.

    Okay Hitler wasn't bad because he ate sugar. Hitler was bad because he exterminated the Jews if somebody else who was diabetic or vegan are decided to exterminate Jews I would say they're like Hitler.
    Yes, that's what makes it a fallacy.

  10. #549 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    I know you're a millennial Man baby for laying around crying about it.

    Again who is to blame is only important to people who have nothing else to do. And the only boomers I would blame are your parents.

    I don't know that communism devalues labor it confiscates labor. Your labor is no longer yours.

    Socialism is a stepping stone toward communism so if you say that it's bad but you're pushing for the stepping stone towards you're a hypocrite.

    Okay all economic systems have had mass murder. Just one system allows for winners and the other insures everyone is a loser.

    you made me starving to death but at least you're equal. That's all that matters right.
    Its not Communism why Millennials make 20% less at the same age as Boomers.

    Its Capitalist greed.

    Its not Communism which Spawned American Mulitculturalism.

    Its Capitalist greed.

    Sort out your own sorry falling apart society first.

  11. #550 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    . you keep running away from debate points.

    Because you are a dishonest cretin.

    Who'd rather just call everyone a failure & loser.

    Hey Beavis, where is Butthead?
    I'm glad you still want help.

    You were just talking about me and I'm flattered that you think that much of me. Thanks for the compliments. But don't get any ideas.

    Further I've addressed every one of your debate points if there's one I have it I would be more than happy to address it. if it's when you keep making and I've addressed it once I've already addressed it once and I'm not going to do it again.

    If my counterpoint was inadequate Express that it was an adequate like an adult and maybe I will give you the time of day but I don't reward childish behavior. That's called enabling.

    If all your life you've just been able to stomp your feet and throw a little tantrum and get your way you need to learn the tats not how you get your way in society. Good thing you said you loved so much but have no real understanding of.

  12. #551 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    I'm glad you still want help.

    You were just talking about me and I'm flattered that you think that much of me. Thanks for the compliments. But don't get any ideas.

    Further I've addressed every one of your debate points if there's one I have it I would be more than happy to address it. if it's when you keep making and I've addressed it once I've already addressed it once and I'm not going to do it again.

    If my counterpoint was inadequate Express that it was an adequate like an adult and maybe I will give you the time of day but I don't reward childish behavior. That's called enabling.

    If all your life you've just been able to stomp your feet and throw a little tantrum and get your way you need to learn the tats not how you get your way in society. Good thing you said you loved so much but have no real understanding of.
    Projecting loser.

    I bet you failed school & barely made it to Lower Middle Class.

  13. #552 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Its not Communism why Millennials make 20% less at the same age as Boomers.

    Its Capitalist greed.
    claims made without evidence are dismissed without evidence.

    It's not capitalism. Are you dressed your point exactly as much evidence as you presented it.

    So don't accuse me of not addressing this point.

    Something isn't true just because you say it is I'm not your mommy I'm not going to believe everything you say. Do you have to present evidence to support your claims.

  14. #553 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Projecting loser.

    I bet you failed school & barely made it to Lower Middle Class.
    Lol your sharp tongue cuts to my very core. Oh great Master of the spoken word you have wounded to me, how ever will I recover from this horrendous burn.

  15. #554 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    claims made without evidence are dismissed without evidence.

    It's not capitalism. Are you dressed your point exactly as much evidence as you presented it.

    So don't accuse me of not addressing this point.

    Something isn't true just because you say it is I'm not your mommy I'm not going to believe everything you say. Do you have to present evidence to support your claims.
    Millennials DO MAKE 20% less as Boomers did at the same age.

    Which can only be Capitalism.
    In a Capitalist society.

    As I said fix your own failing society first.

  16. #555 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,427
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 300 Times in 253 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    Lol your sharp tongue cuts to my very core. Oh great Master of the spoken word you have wounded to me, how ever will I recover from this horrendous burn.
    I've made the Deans List in college for goid grades.

    Been in advanced placement Art & Science classes.

    Made the honor role in public school.

    And, you?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:59 PM
  2. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2019, 09:10 AM
  3. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 09:59 AM
  4. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2019, 01:03 PM
  5. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 12:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •