Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 672

Thread: Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb

  1. #526 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Lmfao.

    A.) No you really can't be anything you want.
    Depending on the goal.
    A degree of inherent giftedness & sometimes even luck are involved.

    B.)
    Boomers poisoned the wages with Feminist workers, illegals, H2B visas & robots.

    They did everything to maximize imnediate greed at future generations expenses.
    A)No you can't.

    B)Waa waa was

    A screaming crying manbaby millennial. Way to break the stereotype

  2. #527 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 301 Times in 254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    A)No you can't.

    B)Waa waa was

    A screaming crying manbaby millennial. Way to break the stereotype
    I care about society because of my High IQ & high EQ.

    You just are what is called a low IQ Sociopath.

  3. #528 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Why are Capitalist societies falling apart?
    Too much government spending.
    Most strong Capitalist societies are filled with third World riff raffs.
    And most socialism end in famine or genocide
    Especially the USA.
    Only because we are importing it.

  4. #529 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I care about society because of my High IQ & high EQ.

    You just are what is called a low IQ Sociopath.
    Calling people names now. It's funny how you go on about your high IQ is but with in three posts I reduce you to the mentality of a kindergartener.

    you're a joke. You can't make a point.

  5. #530 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I care about society
    I don't believe you, the more you run your little toilet mouth the less I believe you.

    So when you say you care about society you are trying to convince yourself.

    I don't know why you keep discrediting yourself.

  6. #531 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 301 Times in 254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    I don't believe you, the more you run your little toilet mouth the less I believe you.

    So when you say you care about society you are trying to convince yourself.

    I don't know why you keep discrediting yourself.
    You must have very low self awareness.

    If you don't see how you refused to address my comments on wage decline.

    But just say wah wah.

    When I dish it back. Then you think you're the victim.
    Unbelievanle.


    PS.
    People with low EQ & Sociopaths have general poor self awareness.

    You are making my case for me.

  7. #532 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 301 Times in 254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    Calling people names now. It's funny how you go on about your high IQ is but with in three posts I reduce you to the mentality of a kindergartener.

    you're a joke. You can't make a point.
    So you didn't call me names saying I'm a Millennial man baby?

    You are vividly dumb & lack extreme empathy

  8. #533 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 301 Times in 254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    Too much government spending.
    And most socialism end in famine or genocide
    Only because we are importing it.
    Because the USA has valued Capitalist Individual freedom stronger & longer than most if not all of Europe.

    Capitalist Individualist freedom arguments range from importing Black slaves for cheap labor
    To
    Now Capitalist Individualist freedom arguments argue for importing Illegal Latinos for cheap labor.

  9. #534 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 301 Times in 254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    No it's not.

    Communism is how wealth is redistributed when were talking about a government action. When you can negotiate what your labor is worth in between you and whoever is paying you you can decide on what the pay is that's when people prosper.

    When the government devalues your labor to the point you get paid the same as everyone else that is when everyone becomes a loser or a malcontent. That's when we have genocide.

    I don't know why you net with all think you're so brilliant making the same talking points people who have been making for a hundred years. We've seen what happens it is predictable.
    I'm a Millennial man baby for Boomer Capitalists devaluing our labor & wages.

    Then what are you saying Communism devalues labor & wages?

    I actually agree on both counts.

    Why I support the hybrid system.


    PS.
    Stalin mass murdered true.

    So has the Capitalist USA & British Empire.

    I'm tempted to say Soviets did better overall for long term society.

    ONLY because dumb Western Capitalists have poisoned our societies with Multiculturalism.

  10. #535 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    18,024
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 3,162 Times in 2,534 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    No it's not.

    Communism is how wealth is redistributed when were talking about a government action.
    Sure, but having wealth redistribution is not the same as having Communism. You're saying if we have this one thing, then we must have everything else that Communism has. That's Hitler Ate Sugar. If we do this one thing, eat sugar, then we're LITERALLY HITLER.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-08-2020)

  12. #536 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    31,063
    Thanks
    53,667
    Thanked 22,268 Times in 14,013 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,358 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Trump and his acolytes are facing a demographic time bomb, and the more he does to alienate everyone except his base, the worse it will get for everyone. The United States is governed today by a generation of politicians who are at the end of their careers and reflect a political era that is drawing to a close. In them, we are seeing the last gasps of 1950s America, as the baby boomers come to the end of an era in which they were the political majority and in control of industry.


    https://medium.com/s/story/demograph...se-c55d9f79449
    Good, about time.

    Have a blessed Passover, Guno.
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (04-08-2020)

  14. #537 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    13,250
    Thanks
    33,273
    Thanked 6,026 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 943 Times in 886 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Good, about time.

    Have a blessed Passover, Guno.
    Thank you, America is becoming great

  15. #538 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 301 Times in 254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Thank you, America is becoming great
    Do you think when the USA becomes majority Latino they will still support Israel?

  16. #539 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    You must have very low self awareness.

    If you don't see how you refused to address my comments on wage decline.

    But just say wah wah.

    When I dish it back. Then you think you're the victim.
    Unbelievanle.


    PS.
    People with low EQ & Sociopaths have general poor self awareness.

    You are making my case for me.
    Okay I'm not here because I need an ego boost. I'm here for you, I'm here for the millennials. Because I've learned something in the School of hard knocks.

    The only reason I continue to talk to you is because I want better for you. Not because I hate you or I want to dominate you or even that I want to change your mind about your political views. I'm perfectly happy with the idea that some people don't agree with me. Those things don't cause me any existential angst, and they shouldn't. That's what I'm here for, to try and teach you that if you that people disagreeing with you should not cause you any existential angst.

    Don't bother saying it doesn't because I already know it does. you wouldn't be trying to convince yourself that I have a low IQ or EQ if it didn't.

    So I can take whatever you dish back. "Der Dee dum you is a stupid and I ams is smart" isn't dishing anything back. I'm mocking that. Because even your insults are pathetic.

    If I found them insulting, I would say "fuck you, you don't deserve my time." I find them indicative of a psychological suffering. One that I have felt, and that I know very well.

    The only way that I know of to help end this is slapping you around with reality. Yes you can despise me for it if you do it's working.

    I want to share what I have figured out because I wouldn't want my worst enemy do you have to go through what I did.

    I understand self-pity is a phase and the only way out of it is through. And I'm not going to give up on you.

    Now if you don't think you need my help. The only way you can send that message is it by never speaking to me again.

    If you ever respond to me about anything ever again I know you want my help. If you say to me you don't want my help that is asking for my help.

    I've removed all the mysticism. I have communicated directly to you what you have to do to win this argument. Let's see what you do.


  17. #540 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 301 Times in 254 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 84 Times in 82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I never said a few machinist jobs weren't outsourced. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

    You are in over your head, I suggest you find an easier thread to participate in. Look up Ox's (Crocodile), like you, he struggles with developing coherent thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks&sparka View Post
    Okay I'm not here because I need an ego boost. I'm here for you, I'm here for the millennials. Because I've learned something in the School of hard knocks.

    The only reason I continue to talk to you is because I want better for you. Not because I hate you or I want to dominate you or even that I want to change your mind about your political views. I'm perfectly happy with the idea that some people don't agree with me. Those things don't cause me any existential angst, and they shouldn't. That's what I'm here for, to try and teach you that if you that people disagreeing with you should not cause you any existential angst.

    Don't bother saying it doesn't because I already know it does. you wouldn't be trying to convince yourself that I have a low IQ or EQ if it didn't.

    So I can take whatever you dish back. "Der Dee dum you is a stupid and I ams is smart" isn't dishing anything back. I'm mocking that. Because even your insults are pathetic.

    If I found them insulting, I would say "fuck you, you don't deserve my time." I find them indicative of a psychological suffering. One that I have felt, and that I know very well.

    The only way that I know of to help end this is slapping you around with reality. Yes you can despise me for it if you do it's working.

    I want to share what I have figured out because I wouldn't want my worst enemy do you have to go through what I did.

    I understand self-pity is a phase and the only way out of it is through. And I'm not going to give up on you.

    Now if you don't think you need my help. The only way you can send that message is it by never speaking to me again.

    If you ever respond to me about anything ever again I know you want my help. If you say to me you don't want my help that is asking for my help.

    I've removed all the mysticism. I have communicated directly to you what you have to do to win this argument. Let's see what you do.

    You have some nerve bub.

    Starting the insults but charging that I did.

    Them continuously blaming everyone for their failings.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:59 PM
  2. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2019, 09:10 AM
  3. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 09:59 AM
  4. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2019, 01:03 PM
  5. Trump Is Up Against a Demographic Time Bomb
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 12:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •