Members banned from this thread: Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, floridafan, SUPERLIBERAL, Bourbon, Bobb, John Barron, Enter Name Here., OG Yurt, knifesedge, olip and BattleofHodow

Thread: Homo Cuomo press conference

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Homo Cuomo press conference

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Count the lies

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Question

Homo Cuomo is trending, is Biden's candidacy ending?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I always watch Tucker Carlson's political commentary on FOX because he's intelligent, fair-minded and doesn't peddle fake news. Moreover, he's a natural, social conservative, not a bug-eyed, ideological zealot ,and IMO he speaks lots of common sense.

Recently, (on 27th March, 2020), he made a prediction about the November election that was exactly the same the one I had made about two weeks earlier (I guess great minds think alike !) Here's what the prediction is...

I am absolutely certain that Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee on election day. At present he has enough votes to make reaching the official number required for nomination a mere formality. But this, I would argue, - the math -, is pretty much irrelevant. Biden has dementia and
    his cognitive functioning is already conspicuously impaired; it is extremely unlikely that he will have the mental fortitude to last until election day in November, (Carlson says that Biden insiders have told him as much personally). The truth is that Biden should not be working still, and that's first and foremost a medical fact. That he still is, is absolute madness. Biden is simply not up to the mental and physical demands of this race. It's like fielding a (Democratic) donkey to run in the Kentucky Derby !

The Democratic establishment (i.e; the party's big corporate donors and the DNC) are now faced with a situation where there two trains travelling towards each other at high speed. Two competing imperatives. That is, (1) we've got to win, and (2) but we've got a guy who can't win. Therefore, we must replace him.

And replace him they will. The Democratic party is hell-bent on defeating Trump, they are obsessed with taking power. And where there's a will there's a way, and over the past three years they've demonstrated that they're willing to do literally anything however low and disreputable to bring down President Trump They have no conscience or moral compass, no sense of decency, they are utterly ruthless and unprincipled. If Biden is is deemed a problems, they will simply remove him at the Democratic Convent and replace him with their preferred candidate.

And who will that preferred candidate be ? I agree with Tucker Carlson, it will the New York Democrat, Andrew Cuomo. But how would the Democrats taken Biden's delegates and give them to Cuomo, you ask? Like I said, the Math doesn't matter, the DNC WILL do what has to be done, and they wont give a flying fuck if anyone's feathers get ruffled - that's politics, it's a brutal game.

So that's my prediction and Tucker Carlson's too. The DNC will replace Biden with Andrew Cuomo at this this years Democratic Nation Convention. You can put money on it - it's a lock !

The last time something like this happened was the 1968 Democrat Primaries, when Hubert Humphrey emerged at the Democratic National Convention as the party's nominee for President despite not winning any state primaries or caucuses. He went on to be defeated in the December 1968 Presidential election by (Republican) Richard Nixon.

Dachshund