Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL!

Right from the outset, Trump downplayed the coronavirus thing. Even calling it a hoax. I find it difficult to believe that anybody could be that stupid. What is easier to believe is that he is EVIL! I remember back when HIV started to become widespread. Because it killed mostly fags, some people saw it as a solution. Not a problem. Maybe president Chump viewed coronavirus in the same way, but for different reasons.

How could president Chump gain from the coronavirus plague. Well, it could give him a reason to shovel wealth into the coffers of big business. Which happened. Also, who is it most likely to kill? Those who are in poor health and the elderly. In the long run, having those in poor health die would keep the U.S. from having to pay for their medical coverage. And Social Security payments and other costs wouldn't have to be paid on the dead elderly.

A plague could also get president Chump broad, sweeping powers like president Bush was given with the Patriot act after 9-11. I'm sure his jewish masters could make something out of that. Also, one of the problems in the world is overpopulation. It is easy to see how a plague could make a dent in that problem. Also, president Chump made noises like he wanted to stop illegal immigration. Well our southern border is now closed. (Hope it stays that way)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

In answer to the title question:

Yes.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-17-2020), signalmankenneth (04-17-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,342 Times in 9,844 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 486 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knifesedge View Post
    Right from the outset, Trump downplayed the coronavirus thing. Even calling it a hoax. I find it difficult to believe that anybody could be that stupid. What is easier to believe is that he is EVIL! I remember back when HIV started to become widespread. Because it killed mostly fags, some people saw it as a solution. Not a problem. Maybe president Chump viewed coronavirus in the same way, but for different reasons.

How could president Chump gain from the coronavirus plague. Well, it could give him a reason to shovel wealth into the coffers of big business. Which happened. Also, who is it most likely to kill? Those who are in poor health and the elderly. In the long run, having those in poor health die would keep the U.S. from having to pay for their medical coverage. And Social Security payments and other costs wouldn't have to be paid on the dead elderly.

A plague could also get president Chump broad, sweeping powers like president Bush was given with the Patriot act after 9-11. I'm sure his jewish masters could make something out of that. Also, one of the problems in the world is overpopulation. It is easy to see how a plague could make a dent in that problem. Also, president Chump made noises like he wanted to stop illegal immigration. Well our southern border is now closed. (Hope it stays that way)
    maybe you want the virus because you think overpopulation is a problem. the economic shutdown will kill more, as starvation ensues.

eugenics was a nazi phenomenon, it's perfect for you.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-05-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    maybe you want the virus because you think overpopulation is a problem. the economic shutdown will kill more, as starvation ensues.

eugenics was a nazi phenomenon, it's perfect for you.

Strange. Your IQ drops more the more you reply to me. Yes, we do need to do something about overpopulation. But not that way. Also the population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.

Next, bees, termites and ants have societies. And they don't have economies at all. I'm not saying that we should live as they do. But surely we could do better than a bunch of bugs. Next, eugenics was an American thing long before it supposedly became a Nazi thing. And I favor eugenics anyway. If you know somebody who is fucked up, would you want to be the same as them?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

What should be done w/ them??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Strange. Your IQ drops more the more you reply to me. Yes, we do need to do something about overpopulation. But not that way. Also the population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.

Next, bees, termites and ants have societies. And they don't have economies at all. I'm not saying that we should live as they do. But surely we could do better than a bunch of bugs. Next, eugenics was an American thing long before it supposedly became a Nazi thing. And I favor eugenics anyway. If you know somebody who is fucked up, would you want to be the same as them?
    there's nothing here worth responding to.

I'll just say dumb evil nazi is dumb and evil.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    In answer to the title question:

Yes.

Yes to which.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    What should be done w/ them??
    What should be done with whom.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there's nothing here worth responding to.

I'll just say dumb evil nazi is dumb and evil.

Would you care to take the red pill?

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Would you care to take the red pill?
    what do you got?

Trump Wins,
    by definition

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is stupid and evil.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-17-2020), signalmankenneth (04-17-2020)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what do you got?
    I just sent you a PM.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,272 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

He's not stupid, and I wouldn't say innately evil either, but his number one focus is Trump, he does everything and measures everything by how it is going to affect him, his blunders here are due to his miscalculations on how it was going to affect him politically, he addressed it as another issue, it is not an issue he can demogogue, blame on someone else, it is an entity he has never confronted, the virus don't care what he says or how he deflects

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Trump is stupid and evil.
    I have to agree. But a stupid person can do evil shit. And an evil person can do stupid shit. Though an evil person can also be ingenious in his evil.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    He's not stupid, and I wouldn't say innately evil either, but his number one focus is Trump, he does everything and measures everything by how it is going to affect him, his blunders here are due to his miscalculations on how it was going to affect him politically, he addressed it as another issue, it is not an issue he can demogogue, blame on someone else, it is an entity he has never confronted, the virus don't care what he says or how he deflects
    For him to downplay the seriousness of coronavirus is about as stupid as you can get. After all, he didn't run to become president of himself. No matter how self centered he may be, he should have given some thought to the American people. But as I said, there is always the possibility that he actually viewed the coronavirus as a good thing.