1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knifesedge View Post
    What should be done with whom.
    If you know somebody who is fucked up, would you want to be the same as them?
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Trump is stupid and evil.
    lol, yep, a trick question.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

For him to downplay the seriousness of coronavirus is about as stupid as you can get. After all, he didn't run to become president of himself. No matter how self centered he may be, he should have given some thought to the American people. But as I said, there is always the possibility that he actually viewed the coronavirus as a good thing.
    The Nazi economics of coronavirus where for every patient infected there's a $20,000 medical bill plus sociopsychopathilogical human farming population control appears to be a superior master plan of the master race win.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

For him to downplay the seriousness of coronavirus is about as stupid as you can get. After all, he didn't run to become president of himself. No matter how self centered he may be, he should have given some thought to the American people. But as I said, there is always the possibility that he actually viewed the coronavirus as a good thing.
    The probability of viewing coronavirus as a good thing with everyone being forced to wearing masks as if they're all Islam; social distancing profiling in the national religion should go viral.....

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Even in the most hidebound Empires, if the ruler behaved like trumpf he'd have been quietly seen off. There seems to be something sick about contemporary America. The poor, pathetic old bugger is hopelessly senile, and now beyond making the moral judgements he was never taught to make when younger. It would be a kindness to put him down fast.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Stupid.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,494 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Yes Dear!

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

You can bet that the Don will be looking at every opportunity to take full advantage of the virus to make him and his donors money for themselves and his re-election.

But the virus is having an effect on his administration like a candle burning on both ends, as the more people are finding out abouty his responses to the crisis the more people are jumping ship.

Perhaps you have to lose one of your own, or close friend, to this virus before your disgust with Donald Trump sets in. Perhaps you have to suffer the disease yourself. Perhaps you have to lose a ton on the stock market. Perhaps you have to lose your job or home or marriage, but the disappointment with Donald Trump is growing and growing every day!

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    You can bet that the Don will be looking at every opportunity to take full advantage of the virus to make him and his donors money for themselves and his re-election.

But the virus is having an effect on his administration like a candle burning on both ends, as the more people are finding out abouty his responses to the crisis the more people are jumping ship.

Perhaps you have to lose one of your own, or close friend, to this virus before your disgust with Donald Trump sets in. Perhaps you have to suffer the disease yourself. Perhaps you have to lose a ton on the stock market. Perhaps you have to lose your job or home or marriage, but the disappointment with Donald Trump is growing and growing every day!
    Of course... He sees the silver lining in this crisis, silver & gold for him & his buddies~that will make them like him

Are you an eternal optimist or just naive?? I try to be but I don't have much left to waste.. I read earlier today in someone's signature all these ppl & things trump & his minions blame &/or will blame for the virus, but really it applies to anything.... Anything or anyone but him~he can do no wrong in their eyes, & that is that!!!

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Of course... He sees the silver lining in this crisis, silver & gold for him & his buddies~that will make them like him

Are you an eternal optimist or just naive?? I try to be but I don't have much left to waste.. I read earlier today in someone's signature all these ppl & things trump & his minions blame &/or will blame for the virus, but really it applies to anything.... Anything or anyone but him~he can do no wrong in their eyes, & that is that!!!
    I wish I was forever the optimist Bill! But, when I saw our Democracy come to a crisis during Trump's reign, I've lost a lot of that optimism. This Trump era has been a setback for America in so many ways. iI'll take a lot of horses and King's men to put that Humpty Dumpty back together again. Just our leadership role in the world will take years to restore back to where we once were. I want normalcy dammit! And I can't wait to have it again someday.

And now with this depression that is sure to come, on top of everything else, the deaths from this virus, it is going to take me a while to break out of my doldrums.

But, I feel better about the election coming up, and we can't get there fast enough for me. So, OK I am either a wishful thinker or an optimist after all.

I am not looking back- just looking ahead.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wish I was forever the optimist Bill! But, when I saw our Democracy come to a crisis during Trump's reign, I've lost a lot of that optimism. This Trump era has been a setback for America in so many ways. iI'll take a lot of horses and King's men to put that Humpty Dumpty back together again. Just our leadership role in the world will take years to restore back to where we once were. I want normalcy dammit! And I can't wait to have it again someday.

And now with this depression that is sure to come, on top of everything else, the deaths from this virus, it is going to take me a while to break out of my doldrums.

But, I feel better about the election coming up, and we can't get there fast enough for me. So, OK I am either a wishful thinker or an optimist after all.

I am not looking back- just looking ahead.

I am optimistic about a few things, like the resiliency of the American ppl, trump, his isms & minions will also pass....

The new normal I am less optimistic about....... I don't assume we will get back to that place, our "old" place in the world, Pax Americana.. trump shit all over that & the CCP wasn't sitting on a big orange ass just watching it happen, they have plans of their own & their economy is marching forward & American capitalist are feeding it along w/ a growing # of others around the world...

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

I am optimistic about a few things, like the resiliency of the American ppl, trump, his isms & minions will also pass....

The new normal I am less optimistic about....... I don't assume we will get back to that place, our "old" place in the world, Pax Americana.. trump shit all over that & the CCP wasn't sitting on a big orange ass just watching it happen, they have plans of their own & their economy is marching forward & American capitalist are feeding it along w/ a growing # of others around the world...
    Bill, I with a lot of baited breath and restraint, I was also optimistic about Donald Trump the day after Election night 2016. Well that is after I got over my original shock of him winning the election in the first place. But, by the next day, I said to myself, "Oh well, I'm going to be fair and give him the benefit of the doubt, and give him a little time to give me some kind of prove that my intuitions about him could be wrong. I mean, let us see if he really intends to set politics aside and try to bring the nation back together again. I was willing to leave my politics aside- IF HE WOULD- or COULD!

But then he gave that horrific Inauguration speech, and then the lying started the very next day, and I realized we had a dangerous leader who was the worst example of a decent, earnest, compassionate, and civil human being I have ever known about, much less as someone with the attributes to be qualified to be a president of the United States or leader of the Free world.

He has failed America on every level. His actions and policies have come across to the majority of people in this country like the shrill sounds you would get from fingernails intentionally clawing across a chalkboard, or the sound and damage one would get from dropping a 1" ball bearing into a Blender already revved up at it's highest speed.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 04-19-2020 at 10:18 AM.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post

Yes Dear!
    hitler youth.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bill, I with a lot of baited breath and restraint, I was also optimistic about Donald Trump the day after Election night 2016. Well that is after I got over my original shock of him winning the election in the first place. But, by the next day, I said to myself, "Oh well, I'm going to be fair and give him the benefit of the doubt, and give him a little time to give me some kind of prove that my intuitions about him could be wrong. I mean, let us see if he really intends to set politics aside and try to bring the nation back together again. I was willing to leave my politics aside- IF HE WOULD- or COULD!

But then he gave that horrific Inauguration speech, and then the lying started the very next day, and I realized we had a dangerous leader who was the worst example of a decent, earnest, compassionate, and civil human being I have ever known about, much less as someone with the attributes to be qualified to be a president of the United States or leader of the Free world.

He has failed America on every level. His actions and policies have come across to the majority of people in this country like the shrill sounds you would get from fingernails intentionally clawing across a chalkboard, or the sound and damage one would get from dropping a ball bearing into a Blender already revved up at it's highest speed.
    trump is the tip of the human liberation movement.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    trump is the tip of the human liberation movement.
    Liberation from what? Democracy? The Free Press? Free Elections? Humanity? World Leadership? The Truth? Reality? Right from wrong? Dignity?

Because if those are the things you want to see liberated- GREAT! YOU HAVE YOUR MAN!