Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Bernie Sanders: Enough already

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,900 Times in 7,961 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Boy,...if I were a Bernie Supporter Id be pretty pissed off at the tone of some of these articles by main stream democrats. How insulting and arrogant. They insult you right to your face,...then have the balls to ask you to vote for theyre candidate. WTF? Takes a lot of nerve on theyre part IMO. Like your vote or opinion doesnt even count. In fact,...if I were a Bernie supporter I'd sit this election out,...they havent earned your vote at all and you dont believe in Biden,.... to say nothing of trying to rub your nose in shit. Yep.... I'd stay home. Fuckum!
    Weak.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (04-04-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What do you want Biden to do?

Hold outdoor rallies with everyone maintaining a ten foot space between them?

If Biden or any other candidate were to engage in political theatrics right now while people are getting sick and dying and everyone else is locking themselves indoors, hoarding food, hand sanitizer and toilet paper hoping they don't die too, it would look bad and do their image more harm than good.

Biden's best move right now is to let Trump run his mouth and show the voters what an incompetent idiot he is.

Besides, what's "Old BS" doing?

You say "y'all" like we're on opposite sides.

Good (and telling) example of how Bernie has divided the left.
    I don't agree that is the best thing to do.....

I like Bernie, but didn't think he could win @ this time/this political climate-that has changed dramatically..

trump is running a prolonged free campaign rally on tv five days a week, it even temporarily helped increase his poll #'s..

We can all think of things he can't do, he's paying ppl big bucks to figure what he can do & get his face & campaign out there.

If he won't do it I don't see how he's gonna win.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    What the hell is this asshole trying to prove?!! I don't want to see a repeat of the 2016 democratic race, where Bernie drag it on?!! Bernie better be out of this before the democratic convention in August!

I can’t decide what makes me more sick and tired: Bernie Sanders or being sick and tired of Bernie Sanders.

Four years ago, Sanders’ refusal to accept the reality that he was not going to be the Democratic nominee for president dragged the 2016 primary race with Hillary Clinton all the way to the party convention in July — undoubtedly damaging her candidacy.

Four years later it’s like watching the same bad movie again. In 2020, Sanders has even less chance of overtaking Joe Biden. He’s performed worse than he did in 2016. Since the South Carolina primary, Biden has trounced him nearly everywhere they have faced off, and usually by double digits. Every theory Sanders had about the race — that he could mobilize white working-class voters to support him and that he would bring new voters to the polls — has been proven wrong.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...nough-already/

Are effing kidding? Bernie is fighting for Med4All during a god dammed PANDEMIC while accused molester and corporate tool Biden is urging voters to come out to vote and risk being infected because he does not give a crap about you or anyone and the entire DNC should be up on charges after two poll workers contracted the virus...

Poll Workers Contracted COVID-19 at Primaries Deemed Safe by DNC, Biden Campaign
    https://truthout.org/articles/poll-w...iden-campaign/

And btw, last time I checked the USA was still a shell of a democracy and my state has not yet voted in the primary so screw your opinion of what Bernie should or shouldn't do. And this stupid parroted talking point. Care to check how long it took Hillary to finally drop out of the 2008 race? Biden is 3 time loser horrible candidate so don't blame Bernie Sanders for no one getting excited to vote for hairy legs Biden when he falls flat.

Last edited by Cinnabar; 04-04-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I don't agree that is the best thing to do.....

I like Bernie, but didn't think he could win @ this time/this political climate-that has changed dramatically..

trump is running a prolonged free campaign rally on tv five days a week, it even temporarily helped increase his poll #'s..

We can all think of things he can't do, he's paying ppl big bucks to figure what he can do & get his face & campaign out there.

If he won't do it I don't see how he's gonna win.....
    Well, nobody can really say with 100% certainty what the best strategy would be, but with this virus taking everyone's attention, anything related to politics would just be so much drowned out, background noise.

Obviously he will have to resume campaigning at some point, and hopefully by June we'll be looking at COVID-19 in he rear view mirror. But even if it's still hanging around, Biden or the Dems or some groups who support Dems or all three... will have to resume running ads and Biden will have to make himself visible.

But right now is not the time.

It's too early on in the progression of events for him to be seen as only thinking about himself and the election.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Are effing kidding? Bernie is fighting for Med4All during a god dammed PANDEMIC while accused molester and corporate tool Biden is urging voters to come out to vote and risk being infected because he does not give a crap about you or anyone and the entire DNC should be up on charges after two poll workers contracted the virus...

Poll Workers Contracted COVID-19 at Primaries Deemed Safe by DNC, Biden Campaign

And btw, last time I checked the USA was still a shell of a democracy and my state still has not voted in the primary so screw your opinion.
    Why do you want another 4 years of Trump?

Screw you and YOUR opinion, Bernie-bot.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

That will be his choice, not mine & not yours...

I thought Joe would be the best candidate but right now joe is MIA...

Hopefully y'all have a plan B
    What's Occasionally-Cogent doing?

10. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Nomad (04-04-2020)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

And btw, last time I checked the USA was still a shell of a democracy and my state has not yet voted in the primary so screw your opinion of what Bernie should or shouldn't do. And this stupid parroted talking point. Care to check how long it took Hillary to finally drop out of the 2008 race? Biden is 3 time loser horrible candidate so don't blame Bernie Sanders for no one getting excited to vote for hairy legs Biden when he falls flat.
    Fuck "Old BS" and fuck his loser dipshit supporters.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    What's Occasionally-Cogent doing?
    about an hour ago talking w/ Bill Maher

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck "Old BS" and fuck his loser dipshit supporters.
    Biden is the one with old man dementia and I certainly cannot support a corporate whore who has zero actual policy other than preserving the wealth of his corporate pimps. I have more self respect that that, but you do deserve a jerk like Biden who rode in on Obama's coattails and was a prior three time loser.
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you want another 4 years of Trump?

Screw you and YOUR opinion, Bernie-bot.
    Biden cannot beat Trump and if he wants Bernie's voters, he'd better ante up. If it were not for the likes of Dems like Biden who sold out to corporate interests, we would not have had a Trump.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 04-04-2020 at 10:26 PM.
    BLUEXIT

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

TTQ64 (04-06-2020)

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck off
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Working out great in Italy

Coronavirus Cases:
    Deaths:

USA

Coronavirus Cases:
    Deaths:
    Why don't I give figures for Canada? South Korea? Apparently you have the right to just pick the worst possible example. Typical of rightists.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Liberals have never acknowledged their own responsibility for their loss in 2016, they are incredibly delusional. They are desperate to lose over again trying the same thing.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

about an hour ago talking w/ Bill Maher

I was referring to AOC but it could equally apply to Hiding Biden or Finger Licking Sanders!

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER REMOVER View Post
    Liberals have never acknowledged their own responsibility for their loss in 2016, they are incredibly delusional. They are desperate to lose over again trying the same thing.
    Looks like the Dems have learnt nothing from the disaster called Corbyn!