Thread: Dear Bernie Sanders: Enough already

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    What the hell is this asshole trying to prove?!! I don't want to see a repeat of the 2016 democratic race, where Bernie drag it on?!! Bernie better be out of this before the democratic convention in August!

I can’t decide what makes me more sick and tired: Bernie Sanders or being sick and tired of Bernie Sanders.

Four years ago, Sanders’ refusal to accept the reality that he was not going to be the Democratic nominee for president dragged the 2016 primary race with Hillary Clinton all the way to the party convention in July — undoubtedly damaging her candidacy.

Four years later it’s like watching the same bad movie again. In 2020, Sanders has even less chance of overtaking Joe Biden. He’s performed worse than he did in 2016. Since the South Carolina primary, Biden has trounced him nearly everywhere they have faced off, and usually by double digits. Every theory Sanders had about the race — that he could mobilize white working-class voters to support him and that he would bring new voters to the polls — has been proven wrong.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...nough-already/

Well I hope the Dems are not doing this again... Why the hurry?? Not like Joe is doing a fuckin thing anyways is he?? Let him rest, he has a big job ahead of him...

Is he just sitting around waiting for trump to implode?? Didn't work to well for hillary..

The worse things get, the better Bernie starts to look......

Joe is sitting on his ass in the hermitage while trump is getting a free prime-time campaign rallies every freaking day.........

If I was a Dem, I wouldn't be looking to get rid of Bernie to soon, Biden could be dead down there a few days & nobody would likely even know.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    'Medicare For All' sounds pretty good right now.
    Yep....... Millions of ppl just lost what shitty care they had & trump is trying stab ObamaCare in the back every chance he gets.....

If you go to his website this is the first thing you see when you click on the link for healthcare

Who is running this site & camPAIN?? or something to that effect Depressing & lame, should have cobwebs on it..

If Biden doesn't show up soon IMHO they otta just let him stay down there & rest & let someone else step up to the plate..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    We all do!!!!

Government will pay for uninsured Americans’ coronavirus treatment: Trump
    lol....... Like he helped out the states........ He'll stiff yea for half the bill or more then call you complainers if you call him on it...

You trust a MF like that @ your peril...........

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

'Medicare For All' sounds pretty good right now.
    unless you are senior and want to get a doctors appointment quicker the 6 months...Also docs aren't taking new Medicare patients here for the most part -so what good does it do to flood the market even further. does it matter if we can't afford it? I guess not since we have blown the debt wide open and will never be able to tamp it down

5. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (04-04-2020)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-04-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure that's true.

"Coronavirus: Woman charged $35,000 by hospital for testing and treatment"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9415641.html
    Exactly what I would expect from trump..... Believe the con @ your peril.......

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    lol....... Like he helped out the states........ He'll stiff yea for half the bill or more then call you complainers if you call him on it...

You trust a MF like that @ your peril...........:
    BS

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"'Why Are We Being Charged?' Surprise Bills From Coronavirus Testing Spark Calls for Government to Cover All Costs"
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...lls-government
    Thank you for this most informative post..

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Danni Askini fell ill with the virus in late February
    prior to Trumps order

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    :another overused gif that proves nothing about anything:
    And another STONE STUPID response.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    BS
    Believe what you want, you see Jack already posted examples & we're just getting started... I hope you don't have to find out the hard way, but then there is no other way you would realize it........

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well I hope the Dems are not doing this again... Why the hurry?? Not like Joe is doing a fuckin thing anyways is he?? Let him rest, he has a big job ahead of him...

Is he just sitting around waiting for trump to implode?? Didn't work to well for hillary..

The worse things get, the better Bernie starts to look......

Joe is sitting on his ass in the hermitage while trump is getting a free prime-time campaign rallies every freaking day.........

If I was a Dem, I wouldn't be looking to get rid of Bernie to soon, Biden could be dead down there a few days & nobody would likely even know.
    And if Bernie overstays his welcome like he did last time, divides the party like he did last time and helps Trump win LIKE HE DID LAST TIME.... he and his supporters will have YOURSELVES to thank for it.

JUST LIKE LAST TIME.

#BernieGoHome
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (04-04-2020)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    And if Bernie overstays his welcome like he did last time, divides the party like he did last time and helps Trump win LIKE HE DID LAST TIME.... he and his supporters will have YOURSELVES to thank for it.

JUST LIKE LAST TIME.

#BernieGoHome
    That will be his choice, not mine & not yours...

I thought Joe would be the best candidate but right now joe is MIA...

Hopefully y'all have a plan B

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,623 Times in 10,011 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Boy,...if I were a Bernie Supporter Id be pretty pissed off at the tone of some of these articles by main stream democrats. How insulting and arrogant. They insult you right to your face,...then have the balls to ask you to vote for theyre candidate. WTF? Takes a lot of nerve on theyre part IMO. Like your vote or opinion doesnt even count. In fact,...if I were a Bernie supporter I'd sit this election out,...they havent earned your vote at all and you dont believe in Biden,.... to say nothing of trying to rub your nose in shit. Yep.... I'd stay home. Fuckum!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-04-2020), FUCK THE POLICE (04-04-2020)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That will be his choice, not mine & not yours...

I thought Joe would be the best candidate but right now joe is MIA...

Hopefully y'all have a plan B
    What do you want Biden to do?

Hold outdoor rallies with everyone maintaining a ten foot space between them?

If Biden or any other candidate were to engage in political theatrics right now while people are getting sick and dying and everyone else is locking themselves indoors, hoarding food, hand sanitizer and toilet paper hoping they don't die too, it would look bad and do their image more harm than good.

Biden's best move right now is to let Trump run his mouth and show the voters what an incompetent idiot he is.

Besides, what's "Old BS" doing?

You say "y'all" like we're on opposite sides.

Good (and telling) example of how Bernie has divided the left.
    C'MON MAN!!!!