Thread: Dear Bernie Sanders: Enough already

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Look around you fool. You are being REPLACED by Mexicans. They now own every square inch of places that USED to be yours. By all means,..... keep voting Democrat. Sucker!
    they don't own anything i have

mexicans aren't our problem.......racist white men are and most of them support the republican party like you.

Here's the deal. you racist fucks can't con Blacks and other minorities to vote for your racist ass so you focus on dumb, uneducated racist whites and voter suppression to get in office.

we never voted for you and we never will. ..........THAT PROVES HOW SMART WE ARE.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

Cinnabar (04-06-2020), Taichiliberal (04-10-2020)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    they don't own anything i have

mexicans aren't our problem.......racist white men are and most of them support the republican party like you.

Here's the deal. you racist fucks can't con Blacks and other minorities to vote for your racist ass so you focus on dumb, uneducated racist whites and voter suppression to get in office.

we never voted for you and we never will. ..........THAT PROVES HOW SMART WE ARE.
    Like I said,.... by all means continue on. I see how far its gotten you....

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    1. Sanders got screwed by the DNC in California in 2016, and the "anyone but Bernie" mode was on for the old guard Democrats.
    2. As it stands, Biden is showing early signs of dementia.
    3. The delegates may pull a "fuck it" and do their version of a write in for the nomination & candidacy...the whisper is Andrew Cuomo.
    4. I say we're all screwed, because the fix is in for Dump, and the people don't have the cojones to fight the powers that be to put in a decent candidate to beat him.

The DNC would rather lose to Trump with Biden than win with a candidate who would rock their cozy corporate world. And yes, they will switch Biden out if they have to but if they are able to keep him in and prop him up until he loses, they are already gearing up to blame Bernie and his supporters. Screw the DNC and Screw Biden! They want Progressives to fall in line without any policy concessions...bull shit! The only reason Hillary managed to garner enough support to win the popular vote was because some folks were somewhat looking forward to having the first woman POTUS. Biden, the three time loser candidate who is corporate owned offers no such enthusiasm and will have his head with the melting brain handed to him. And aside from his horrible voting record, which looks very much like one of a Republican, why is the MSM and the DNC ignoring the accusation of sexual molestation lodged against him? Trump's camp will ignore none of it!

During a pandemic, Biden and the DNC were urging folks to come out and vote in the primary and now two poll workers are infected and who knows how many others due to their self-serving actions while Biden is still negating Med4All...because neither he or the DNC gives a crap. Biden is fully beholden to the for-profit health insurance industry.

And as much as I believe Trump and his enablers should be arrested now, it's likely they will not be and even Trump admitted he did not want to run against Bernie.

Yes, the establishment Dems and the DNC are screwing the people AGAIN! The sad part is the sheep are falling fall for it.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Cinnabar (04-06-2020)

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    1. Sanders got screwed by the DNC in California in 2016, and the "anyone but Bernie" mode was on for the old guard Democrats.
    2. As it stands, Biden is showing early signs of dementia.
    3. The delegates may pull a "fuck it" and do their version of a write in for the nomination & candidacy...the whisper is Andrew Cuomo.
    4. I say we're all screwed, because the fix is in for Dump, and the people don't have the cojones to fight the powers that be to put in a decent candidate to beat him.

Fuck that shit.

Old BS lost to Hillary fair and square.

And given the fact that he isn't even really a Democrat, how in the hell do his fruitcakes come off thinking he can just waltz in at election time and use our party's mechanism to his advantage then switch back afterward?

Fuck Old BS and fuck his supporters.

Don't want to vote for Biden?

Fine. Don't.

I'd rather live through another Trump term than hand that old yid shyster a free ride to the WH on the backs of Democrats then watch him accomplish NOTHING.
    1. For your education, you need to apply critical thinking. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...primary-rigged

https://observer.com/2016/07/wikilea...ned-democracy/

2. Beyond your school yard bluff and bluster, your last sentence says it all...as I pointed out in my bulletins. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know. Its a lot like all those black people that keep voting certain ways as one individual block. Dont they have any brains? Nobody really does that besides them. Its crazy. Seems like they are easily led and just buy into the bullshit without actually ever putting any thought into it. Oh well,... not my problem. Maybe some day blacks will finally stop being so ignorant. Just dont see it changing anytime soon.
    What's "crazy" is how bigoted little bumpkins like yourself are actually deluded enough to think you have the intelligence to comment on something without your willfully ignorant bigotry showing.

So if black folk are polled voting in large numbers for ANYONE, they are mindless, easily led block voters. And yet, if folk like YOU do the SAME in any venue, they're what, independent individualists?

GMAFB, will ya bunky?

George Orwell

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Nomad (04-06-2020), TTQ64 (04-07-2020)

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Look around you fool. You are being REPLACED by Mexicans. They now own every square inch of places that USED to be yours. By all means,..... keep voting Democrat. Sucker!
    Ahh, you must have read the most recent Birch Society news letter.

George Orwell

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    1. For your education, you need to apply critical thinking. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...primary-rigged

https://observer.com/2016/07/wikilea...ned-democracy/

2. Beyond your school yard bluff and bluster, your last sentence says it all...as I pointed out in my bulletins. Carry on.
    From YOUR link....

Brazile now says she found “no evidence” the primary was rigged. Warren now says that though there was “some bias” within the DNC, “the overall 2016 primary process was fair.”

The core facts are straightforward: As Barack Obama’s presidency drew to a close, the DNC was deep in debt. In return for a bailout, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz gave Hillary Clinton’s campaign more potential control over its operations and hiring decisions than was either ethical or wise. But those operations were mostly irrelevant to the primary and couldn’t have been used to rig the process even if anyone had wanted to use them that way; the primary schedule, debate schedule, and rules were set well in advance of these agreements. “I found nothing to say they were gaming the primary system,” Brazile told me.

The irony is that Sanders was a prime beneficiary of this bias, not a victim of it.
    I find it truly amazing how you butthurt BS brats just cannot get why DEMOCRATS would have a preference for and actual lifelong DEMOCRAT over some INDEPENDENT usurper who thought he could get away with exploiting their party for his own gain, or that it was somehow their duty and responsibility to coddle Sanders and treat him with kid gloves.

But then again, that is in keeping with the whole spoiled child, progressive mindset. You people want everything handed to you just because you think you somehow deserve it just for being there.

The Democrats had the right to want who they wanted and who they felt best represented their party and its values, and who hey felt had the best chance of winning.

And she would have won if not for that old shyster you idiots cling to because he dangled the promise of some free goodies in front of you.

Critical thinking?

You are not one to be giving me advice about that.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

From YOUR link....

Brazile now says she found “no evidence” the primary was rigged. Warren now says that though there was “some bias” within the DNC, “the overall 2016 primary process was fair.”

The core facts are straightforward: As Barack Obama’s presidency drew to a close, the DNC was deep in debt. In return for a bailout, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz gave Hillary Clinton’s campaign more potential control over its operations and hiring decisions than was either ethical or wise. But those operations were mostly irrelevant to the primary and couldn’t have been used to rig the process even if anyone had wanted to use them that way; the primary schedule, debate schedule, and rules were set well in advance of these agreements. “I found nothing to say they were gaming the primary system,” Brazile told me.

The irony is that Sanders was a prime beneficiary of this bias, not a victim of it.

I find it truly amazing how you butthurt BS brats just cannot get why DEMOCRATS would have a preference for and actual lifelong DEMOCRAT over some INDEPENDENT usurper who thought he could get away with exploiting their party for his own gain, or that it was somehow their duty and responsibility to coddle Sanders and treat him with kid gloves.

But then again, that is in keeping with the whole spoiled child, progressive mindset. You people want everything handed to you just because you think you somehow deserve it just for being there.

The Democrats had the right to want who they wanted and who they felt best represented their party and its values, and who hey felt had the best chance of winning.

And she would have won if not for that old shyster you idiots cling to because he dangled the promise of some free goodies in front of you.

Critical thinking?

You are not one to be giving me advice about that.
    Actually, I'm correcting your attempt to use out of context quotes to justify your assertions. Case in point, here's what you leave out: First, Donna Brazile, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, published excerpts of a forthcoming book in which she says that after she took over the Democratic National Committee, she investigated “whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process” through the DNC, and discovered evidence that they did. “I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote.
    In the aftermath of Brazile’s bombshell, Sen. Elizabeth Warren was asked if she “agree[d] with the notion that it was rigged?” “Yes,” she replied.
    Within a few days, both Brazile and Warren walked their statements all the way back.

As for your last sentence, please read carefully and comprehensively what follows after the title How Bernie Sanders Benefitted from the party's pro-Clinton Bias. It states how her the party's chicanery and bias gave Sanders a voice and support he might not of had. It DOES NOT clear the DNC of screwing with the California campaign. Got that? Good.

George Orwell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Cinnabar (04-06-2020)

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

He's hoping senile Joe slips too far before convention, and the party is forced to give it to him.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    He's hoping senile Joe slips too far before convention, and the party is forced to give it to him.
    That could be. I dunno if he will even slip, more like a slow silent drift into oblivion..

If I was a dem I would be pretty concerned about the silence but most seem apathetic & can't blame them....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Actually, I'm correcting your attempt to use out of context quotes to justify your assertions. Case in point, here's what you leave out: First, Donna Brazile, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, published excerpts of a forthcoming book in which she says that after she took over the Democratic National Committee, she investigated “whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process” through the DNC, and discovered evidence that they did. “I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote.
    In the aftermath of Brazile’s bombshell, Sen. Elizabeth Warren was asked if she “agree[d] with the notion that it was rigged?” “Yes,” she replied.
    Within a few days, both Brazile and Warren walked their statements all the way back.

As for your last sentence, please read carefully and comprehensively what follows after the title How Bernie Sanders Benefitted from the party's pro-Clinton Bias. It states how her the party's chicanery and bias gave Sanders a voice and support he might not of had. It DOES NOT clear the DNC of screwing with the California campaign. Got that? Good.
    Bullshit.

Re-read your own article ya butthurt little crybaby Bernie Brat/Russian bot.

I quoted relevant passages in which it plainly quotes both women as saying NO EVIDENCE OF RIGGING and that THE OVERALL PROCESS WAS FAIR.

Got that? Good.

And btw, why did they "walk back" their original claims of rigging if those statements were true and accurate?

Last edited by Nomad; 04-06-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bullshit.

Re-read your own article ya butthurt little crybaby Bernie Brat/Russian bot.

I quoted relevant passages in which it plainly quotes both women as saying NO EVIDENCE OF RIGGING and that THE OVERALL PROCESS WAS FAIR.

Got that? Good.

And btw, why did they "walk back" their original claims of rigging if those statements were true and accurate?

Your first sentence clearly defines your total response. The article clearly explains Brazile's actions as to present a united front for the DNC's "anybody but Bernie" agenda Check the second link for verification, if you dare. The woman contradicts her own book, and Warren even cops to "some bias" in her walk back. Essentially, you just ignore what you don't like and trumpet what you do. Your willful ignorance and intellectual myopia is staggering, but not unexpected from Dump devotees. Please take a refresher course in reading comprehension, or get a near by adult with a high school GED to explain it to you. Oh, and it you're going to mock me, try getting up to the same intellectual standard as it makes you look foolish otherwise. Carry on.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 04-10-2020 at 07:09 PM.

George Orwell

17. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,493 Times in 9,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

18. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Nomad (04-10-2020)

19. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    IMHO, Bernie's career was wasted because he never had the cojones to try and initiate a 3rd part that would be receptive to his beliefs. I always had my doubts that the DNC was going to tolerate any REAL radical change. Hope springs eternal, but I won't hold my breath for any 8 years.

George Orwell

20. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,175 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well I hope the Dems are not doing this again... Why the hurry?? Not like Joe is doing a fuckin thing anyways is he?? Let him rest, he has a big job ahead of him...

Is he just sitting around waiting for trump to implode?? Didn't work to well for hillary..

The worse things get, the better Bernie starts to look......

Joe is sitting on his ass in the hermitage while trump is getting a free prime-time campaign rallies every freaking day.........

If I was a Dem, I wouldn't be looking to get rid of Bernie to soon, Biden could be dead down there a few days & nobody would likely even know.
    Hmmm! Stick up your ass huh?