Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear Bernie Sanders: Enough already

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    it's stupid to think threatening bernie supporters of voting for dump if biden doesn't get the nominaiton.

it's all ready rigged for dump's second term anyway.
    The DNC needs an excuse for their terrible candidate.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    It's establishment corporate owned Dems like Biden who abandoned their roots that eventually gave us a monster like Trump.

Why the fuck do you care what the dems do?

You aren't voting for them and we don't give a fuck about your "middle america" republican opinion.

Vote republican.........it's in your blood....

this is middle america....white men and women trying to run from their republican ideology by claiming to be moderate.

they don't want to let their fellow republicans down or seem as if they are "liberal" so they claim moderate.

they are only fooling themselves.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TRUMP LIED 10K DIED View Post
    If another 4 years of Trump is what it takes for you libs to learn your lesson, that's a price I'm more than would to pay. Even if you win, you will lose. If you want to run again on nothing but Trump , you will have defeat in addition to dishonor . The countries problems are not one man. Stop being baited like a tard and look at the big picture.
    he's not a liberal he want's dump reelected.....he's a cowardly right wing republican just like you

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you'll pick dump over Bernie?
    No, I'm voting for Biden.

Even if Old BS pulled off an impossible miracle and got the nomination, I'd write in my vote for Biden.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

he's not a liberal he want's dump reelected.....he's a cowardly right wing republican just like you
    You're not a liberal you're a cowardly Russian bot who wants Trump reelected..... that's why you're pushing so hard for Old BS.

You know he'll lose.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    If Bernie had the votes he'd win. If Biden has the votes, he'll win. I'll take whichever beats the other, but I think Bernie is so liberal that Biden is the safer bet in a direct battle with Trump, and that is all I care about, getting the Orange Criminal disgrace out.

Sanders or Biden will give their full throated support, one to the other. So neither Sanders nor Biden believes Boomer Remover's conspiracy theory.
    What exactly is so liberal about what bernie supports? who will benefit from his policies?

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    If Bernie had the votes he'd win. If Biden has the votes, he'll win. I'll take whichever beats the other, but I think Bernie is so liberal that Biden is the safer bet in a direct battle with Trump, and that is all I care about, getting the Orange Criminal disgrace out.

Sanders or Biden will give their full throated support, one to the other. So neither Sanders nor Biden believes Boomer Remover's conspiracy theory.
    There is nothing radical about FDR Progressive DEMOCRATIC policies. You have been soundly brainwashed by the establishment Dems who have abandoned those policies to become corporate whores and pimps. All exit polls show that 75% of the electorate support Bernie's policies but they have been severely hoodwinked, intimidated, dumbed down and convinced that god-awful candidate Biden is the guy. Trump will bury him with all the baggage Biden carries.

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's establishment corporate owned Dems like Biden who abandoned their roots that eventually gave us a monster like Trump.
    What roots?? Seems the further back you go the worse he looks.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why the fuck do you care what the dems do?

You aren't voting for them and we don't give a fuck about your "middle america" republican opinion.
    I told you to fuck off wacko........... Go take your meds & play in traffic...

You're always asking & never answering you stupid russian botHOLE.............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,564 Times in 9,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

this is middle america....white men and women trying to run from their republican ideology by claiming to be moderate.

they don't want to let their fellow republicans down or seem as if they are "liberal" so they claim moderate.

they are only fooling themselves.
    I know. Its a lot like all those black people that keep voting certain ways as one individual block. Dont they have any brains? Nobody really does that besides them. Its crazy. Seems like they are easily led and just buy into the bullshit without actually ever putting any thought into it. Oh well,... not my problem. Maybe some day blacks will finally stop being so ignorant. Just dont see it changing anytime soon.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Vote for whoever you want, and then, vote against Trump. I have zero problem with anyone who wants Bernie.

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep, already making excuses for the loss, I guess getting ahead of the curve..

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I know. Its a lot like all those black people that keep voting certain ways as one individual block. Dont they have any brains? Nobody really does that besides them. Its crazy. Seems like they are easily led and just buy into the bullshit without actually ever putting any thought into it. Oh well,... not my problem. Maybe some day blacks will finally stop being so ignorant. Just dont see it changing anytime soon.
    Anyone who voted for and supports Trump has ZERO room to talk that kind of shit.

Least of all a STONE STUPID Trumptard like you, SS.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    white america including 85% of white women voted to put this dick and republicans in office.

Black america will never vote republican......and we stand by that!

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,564 Times in 9,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

white america including 85% of white women voted to put this dick and republicans in office.

Black america will never vote republican......and we stand by that!
    Look around you fool. You are being REPLACED by Mexicans. They now own every square inch of places that USED to be yours. By all means,..... keep voting Democrat. Sucker!