Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I do not blame Trump for Corona.... I blame him for...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default I do not blame Trump for Corona.... I blame him for...

"For Trump supporters, let me make one thing VERY clear!
    For the record NO ONE is blaming the President for the virus. Let me repeat. Coronavirus is not Trump’s fault.
    Here’s a detailed list of what we are blaming him for:
    * Trump declined to use the World Health Organization’s test like other nations. Back in January, over a month before the first Co-vid19 case, the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries. Oh, but not our government. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test. The question is why? We don’t know but what to look for is which pharmaceutical company eventually manufactures the test and who owns the stock. Keep tuned.
    * In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.
    * In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.
    * In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.
    * Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. Yes, he did.
    * Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that respond to public health threats.
    * In 2018, at Trump’s direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.
    * Trump didn’t appoint a doctor to oversee the US response to the pandemic. He appointed Mike Pence.
    * Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word hoax at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.
    * Trump pretended the virus had been contained.
    * Trump left a cruise ship at sea for days, denying them proper hospital care, rather than increase his numbers in America.
    Repeat. We do not blame Trump for the virus. We blame him for gutting the nation’s preparations to deal with it. We blame him for bungling testing and allowing it to spread uninhibited. We blame him for wasting taxpayer money on applause lines at his rallies (like The Wall). We blame him for putting his own political life over American human life. I hope this clears things up."
    This is why the U.S. has the highest number of cases on the planet!!!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-03-2020)

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-03-2020), Cypress (04-03-2020), Guno צְבִי (04-03-2020), Phantasmal (04-04-2020), PoliTalker (04-04-2020), signalmankenneth (04-03-2020), StoneByStone (04-03-2020), Trumpet (04-05-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,087 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

You speak for many of us.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (04-03-2020), Guno צְבִי (04-03-2020), Phantasmal (04-04-2020), signalmankenneth (04-03-2020), Trumpet (04-05-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

And what did Obama do for H1N1 ? ..... nothing ! And not a peep out of you piss ants !

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I will guarantee that liberals will attempt to blame Trump if and when the economy goes down the toilet, especially ambulance chasers like Jarhead. He's already admitted that his business improves at times like this, I have zero respect for him.

Trump, for all his faults, is infinitely better than Biden. It is patently obvious to anyone that he's only being used as a Trojan horse to get somebody like Liarwatha into the White House. I hope that Trump picks Nimrata "Nikki" Haley as his Veep, she's just the ticket!

Sweden is acutely aware of this and has followed a different path as has Japan. They has chosen not to totally destroy their economies to pander to emotionally incontinent fools. They have decided quite rightly that a large minority of their citizens, perhaps even a majority, will likely get the virus anyway and are relying on herd immunity. The vast majority suffer no more than mild flu symptoms and in fact many are asymptomatic. To my mind their approach, which is to protect the vulnerable and allow healthy people to contract the virus, makes the most sense. Of course Japan also has powerful anti-virals like favipiravir as well. My son Josh is living in Tokyo so I get first hand information from him regarding how they are handling this situation.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 04-03-2020 at 07:01 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (04-03-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I will guarantee that liberals will attempt to blame Trump if and when the economy goes down the toilet, especially ambulance chasers like Jarhead. He's already admitted that his business improves at times like this, I have zero respect for him.

Trump, for all his faults, is infinitely better than Biden. It is patently obvious to anyone that he's only being used as a Trojan horse to get somebody like Liarwatha into the White House. I hope that Trump picks Nimrata "Nikki" Haley as his Veep, she's just the ticket!

Sweden is acutely aware of this and has followed a different path as has Japan. They has chosen not to totally destroy their economies to pander to emotionally incontinent fools. My son Josh is living in Tokyo so I get first hand information from him regarding how they are handling this situation.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    And that's sad.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

BULLSHIT!!!

This IS the 'Trump Virus'!
    Or ... maybe the 'Republican Virus'.

This has been proven over and over on the Internet.
    You wanted to know what the Republican Health Care Plan is?
    This is it!
    Kill off the Old People to save the Social Security System.

(shaking head) I can't believe you Morons can't see this?!?!?!

12. The Following 2 Users Groan At Jack For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-03-2020), dukkha (04-03-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    "For Trump supporters, let me make one thing VERY clear!
    For the record NO ONE is blaming the President for the virus. Let me repeat. Coronavirus is not Trump’s fault.
    Here’s a detailed list of what we are blaming him for:
    * Trump declined to use the World Health Organization’s test like other nations. Back in January, over a month before the first Co-vid19 case, the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries. Oh, but not our government. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test. The question is why? We don’t know but what to look for is which pharmaceutical company eventually manufactures the test and who owns the stock. Keep tuned.
    * In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.
    * In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.
    * In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.
    * Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. Yes, he did.
    * Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that respond to public health threats.
    * In 2018, at Trump’s direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.
    * Trump didn’t appoint a doctor to oversee the US response to the pandemic. He appointed Mike Pence.
    * Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word hoax at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.
    * Trump pretended the virus had been contained.
    * Trump left a cruise ship at sea for days, denying them proper hospital care, rather than increase his numbers in America.
    Repeat. We do not blame Trump for the virus. We blame him for gutting the nation’s preparations to deal with it. We blame him for bungling testing and allowing it to spread uninhibited. We blame him for wasting taxpayer money on applause lines at his rallies (like The Wall). We blame him for putting his own political life over American human life. I hope this clears things up."
    This is why the U.S. has the highest number of cases on the planet!!!
    Trump deserves the same fate that the Nazi war criminals met at Nuremberg.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Mason Michaels (04-03-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,540 Times in 9,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

The fact is that the first six hardest hit states were all states run by Dims New York, Washington, Illinois, New Jersey, California and Michigan. We need to understand how those Dims put their states at more risk than other states!

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    BULLSHIT!!!

This IS the 'Trump Virus'!
    Or ... maybe the 'Republican Virus'.

This has been proven over and over on the Internet.
    You wanted to know what the Republican Health Care Plan is?
    This is it!
    Kill off the Old People to save the Social Security System.

(shaking head) I can't believe you Morons can't see this?!?!?!
    Well maybe it would help if you stayed indoors rather than venturing into the eye of the storm in Nawlins!!

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    I've heard that cinnabar is extremely useful as an anti-viral you should take some forthwith.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Havana Moon
    CAGW Alarmist Arsekicker
    This message is hidden because Havana Moon is on your ignore list.

21. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-03-2020)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I've heard that cinnabar is extremely useful as an anti-viral you should take some forthwith.
    MAGA...DIE FOR TRUMP!!!
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america