of course not, counselor.
    Counselor? Ha!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

you guys exempt from the nanobots? you patched?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post

don't take the vaccine.
    No, you go for it, it only looks like drano, take a big shot & wash it down w/ a few beers...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    We have a vacation house in Hawaii and several of our neighbors are from L.A. and S.F. I always figured that anyone from those areas were freaks of nature based on their politics. Virtually every one of them are disgusted with Cali. politics and spend as much time in Hawaii as they can . One is even a college professor at UCLA, supposedly an ultra liberal elite to indoctrinate young minds to liberalism. Nope, not at all. Very balanced, intelligent well rounded person. Hawaii is a blue state but it's nothing like California. I might even be a dem voter if I lived there full time. It's a good state. Has it's problems with Hawaiian native nepotism though.
    The dem party rules the state, but not the minds. Hardly all one in any state really..

Many ppl, dem & repub don't like many things now, like inviting the countries homeless to move here & essentially setting up an environment of lawlessness....... The cops have no place to put them, can't arrest them etc.......

We didn't vote on making this a sanctuary state.. If they did it would loose.......

Now they have to be 21 to buy tobacco but if they steal it, they steal it, same w/ booze.. Most stores let them walk because of liability & bad press, same in Seattle & the problem has exploded........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Which has zero to do with the OP.
    Isn't Trump getting reelected the topic of the thread?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    No, you go for it, it only looks like drano, take a big shot & wash it down w/ a few beers...
    go for it, chief.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The dem party rules the state, but not the minds. Hardly all one in any state really..

Many ppl, dem & repub don't like many things now, like inviting the countries homeless to move here & essentially setting up an environment of lawlessness....... The cops have no place to put them, can't arrest them etc.......

We didn't vote on making this a sanctuary state.. If they did it would loose.......

Now they have to be 21 to buy tobacco but if they steal it, they steal it, same w/ booze.. Most stores let them walk because of liability & bad press, same in Seattle & the problem has exploded........
    so you basically agree with trump.

why are you such an asshole then?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Counselor? Ha!

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    so you basically agree with trump.

why are you such an asshole then?
    I dunno what trump thinks of Calif nor you. Nor do I give a fuck either............

You been lookin for a fight tonight but you prob should wait till you sober up so you'll appreciate the ass whippin you so much deserve.......

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just don't get it. Why don't the voters vote in politicians that won't tolerate that behavior? Cali has the reputation that they welcome that type of scum.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I dunno what trump thinks of Calif nor you. Nor do I give a fuck either............

You been lookin for a fight tonight but you prob should wait till you sober up so you'll appreciate the ass whippin you so much deserve.......
    you just reflect everything trump says, but yet, you're just brainlessly hooked on blue goo. why? seriously.

and yes im extra agitated with the arrival of lockdown 2020.
    Last edited by Hermes Thoth; 04-03-2020 at 11:21 PM.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I just don't get it. Why don't the voters vote in politicians that won't tolerate that behavior? Cali has the reputation that they welcome that type of scum.
    they're virtue signalling, groupthinking retards too afraid to look bad.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I dunno, they got money I guess.....

The mayor of sacramento is on the task force for homeless & the Gov & him had a love fest press conference... I was muliti-tasking & it came on so I listen to five mins of him praising the mayor & then they mayor was doing the same so I turned it after a few mins of that BS...

That mayor does not allow the cops to get them away from the mayors office @ night or day, they are camping/living there all around the building-& there are no facilities w/in a block & you know they aint walking there in the middle of the night to take a dump or piss... Disgusting + some are violent.. Had a neighbor get her nose busted by one for not giving him a cigarette.....

They need help but allowing them to do all that & more aint really helping them..

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

I dunno, they got money I guess.....

The mayor of sacramento is on the task force for homeless & the Gov & him had a love fest press conference... I was muliti-tasking & it came on so I listen to five mins of him praising the mayor & then they mayor was doing the same so I turned it after a few mins of that BS...

That mayor does not allow the cops to get them away from the mayors office @ night or day, they are camping/living there all around the building-& there are no facilities w/in a block & you know they aint walking there in the middle of the night to take a dump or piss... Disgusting + some are violent.. Had a neighbor get her nose busted by one for not giving him a cigarette.....

They need help but allowing them to do all that & more aint really helping them..
    Something has to give in that state eventually.